Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 12:24 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Nel vs Black Cougra

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Nel vs Black Cougra - Page 10 Empty Re: Nel vs Black Cougra

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:53 pm

Seeing the cat girl finally climaxed, Nel would grin widely with satisfaction. It wasn't a joy from winning the match, but rather from the pleasure she got from making someone else burst like that. Then suddenly Cougra began to spank her ass rapidly, which made her yelped in surprise.

"Ow ow ow!" she'd let out before trying to get off from the cat girl quickly.

The slender girl would stare at Cougra with a smile on her face while licking her hand in a seductive manner. She would slowly crawled towards her opponent and kissed her cheek softly.

"Sorry if I made you upset earlier," she'd say, almost whispering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:43 pm

Cougra would lay there on the mat after Nel got off, though she lost she was actually pretty happy over the enjoyment of the match. She would smile as Nel licked her hand and blushed as she was kissed on the cheek. She would reply, "It's okay, that's probably how some matches can go. But since you beaten me, I hope you don't mind if I can have fun with you a little more, heheheh. You know, just for fun?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:33 am

Nel looked at Cougra for a while as she sat on her knees next to the cat girl. She's kinda glad that there was no hard feelings between them. Her slender body still felt hot from the match, and hearing the cat girl's offer filled her with excitement.

"Sure, go ahead," Nel would say, smiling kindly as she began to lie down on her back on the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:41 am

Cougra smiled when Nel accepted her offer and cleaned herself of the mess before walking on all fours towards her resting body. Her fingers would play with her new playmate's womanhood for a few seconds to tease her before going on top of her body. Laying herself on top, she would slowly grab at both of Nel's breasts and started to rub and massage them together while her fingers would play and flick at the nipples.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:46 am

Nel would start to moan as Cougra was played with her womanhood for a while. As the cat girl once again work on her breasts, she would start sucking on her own index finger. Her small body started to fill with more excitement by each passing seconds of Cougra's treatment on her breasts.

"Mmm..." she'd let out softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:51 am

Cougra could see that Nel was enjoying the breast treatment for the second time, but little did she know that the cat had another trick up her sleeve for this position. After rubbing and massaging the breasts a little more, she said, "Hmm, I think the milk is ready, Nel. How about you try some for yourself?" With a playful smile, Cougra would scoot up forward and push those breasts forward to have the nipples closer to Nel's mouth. "Come on, drink up. You need some rehydration after your match." She encourage the other girl to reach her head forward and suck on her own nipples for her own breast milk.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:59 am

The slender girl had a slightly astonished look as her own breasts was pushed to her mouth by Cougra. The thought of drinking her own milk never once crossed her mind. She'd smirk before giving the cat girl a naughty look. Slowly, Nel would suck on her own nipples. It felt awkward but it wasn't that bad at all.

"You're so kinky, Cougra-san," she'd say with a chuckle after a while, licking her lips to clean whatever milk left there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:05 am

Cougra would smirk back and raise an eyebrow as Nel gave her a naughty look. As Nel sucked on her own breasts, Cougra would squeeze those breasts as much as she can so the other girl can drink up all the milk she can get. She can't help but giggle as she saw this and always enjoyed when another girl gets to suck her own breast milk like a little baby. The cat would seductively respond, "Aren't I always? You can drink some more until your heart's content."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:10 am

"I think I had enough," Nel would say, smiling faintly.

She would leaned her head back again, resting herself on the mat for a while. The match had been quite draining for her small body. Even if she managed to win, the slender girl was quite exhausted, not to mention aroused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:16 am

"Very well then." said Cougra as she left her breasts alone and gave her a small kiss on the cheek. As she turned around to crawl back, Cougra's hands would feel her body with every step she took. Then when she got to the end, she would kneel in front of Nel's bare feet before lifting up the left foot. From there, her fingers would start to massage the sole, the heel, and even the little toes as she played with them to make Nel feel good and relax.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next