Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Nel vs Black Cougra

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Nel vs Black Cougra - Page 11 Empty Re: Nel vs Black Cougra

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:28 am

"Mmm..." Nel began to moan softly as Cougra's hands running through her body.

She watched as the cat girl kneeled in front of her feet and slowly lifting up her left foot. Then Cougra began to massage her sole, heel and her little toes which made the slender girl began to relax.

"Ahhnn..." Nel would moan again as the cat girl was taking care of her foot. She would stare at Cougra while sucking her middle finger sensually.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:38 am

After at least 2 minutes of massaging the left foot, Cougra would slowly put it down and raise Nel's right foot up to repeat the treatment. Even she couldn't help but moan over the pleasure of feeling another girl's feet in her hands. "Mmm...takes me back. My boyfriend always loved to do this to my beautiful feet. He just couldn't resist." The cat girl would think back to those days with her lover when he would massage and played games with her feet, especially tickling the toes.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:48 am

The slender girl would moan softly a few times as the cat girl continued to massaged her left foot for a while before switching to her right. As she listened to Cougra's words, Nel's expression would become slightly blank. She'd stop moaning and sucking at her own finger. The small girl didn't say anything back to Cougra as she just lying silently on the mat for a while.

"Must be nice... having a boyfriend..." she'd say very softly. Her expression would made it hard to guess what's on her mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:58 am

"Oh yes!" said Cougra as she massaged Nel's right foot some more. "He is always there to help when the girl is in trouble and needs help with different issues in life. He's like a best friend who sticks close like a brother, only that you really like him that you want to stay with him forever." She would chuckle at her own joke as she placed both bare feet on her kneeling legs. "At times, my boyfriend would play games with my bare feet since I enjoy being barefoot so much. One game he does is acting like a dog and start licking my feet and toes in every way possible!" With excitement, Cougra would show Nel what she means by starting to lick both feet in every part of the sole and top in a rapid pace like a dog before doing the same with the toes to add to the pleasure and possibly tickle her.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:08 am

As she continued to listen to Cougra's story, Nel was gritting her teeth while her expression remained unchanged. She would let out a subtle moan as the cat girl started to lick her feet like a dog. It tickles just a little, only enough to make her squirm a bit. But her blank expression would quickly return and became slightly grim as she'd start to bite her lower lips. Her index finger was placed on her lips and she'd inadvertently bite it a little too. But it didn't look like Cougra was going to notice her expression since she was busy with her feet.

She felt something else began to overtake the feeling of pleasure she had from the treatment. Was it jealousy? She knew she shouldn't be jealous just because Cougra had a boyfriend, and she would try to focus on what's happening instead letting her mind ran wild.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:15 am

While Cougra was licking at Nel's feet in a rapid pace, Nel would squirm in the feeling of it. Cougra seemed to be enjoying herself, yet looking over at Nel, who seemed to have a blank expression on her face as if something was bothering her. The cat girl would slowly stop and ask her, "Is something wrong, Nelly? Uhh, I guess you're probably upset and jealous that I have a lover aren't you?" She would blush a little in embarassment as she scratched the back of her head, trying to think of a way to make it up to her. "You know, being a mischievous kitty, I have ways to get you a boyfriend too."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:26 am

Nel's gaze become gradually colder as she heard Cougra's words. She didn't really want to ruin the mood but she couldn't help from feeling a little upset as the cat girl seemed to take pity on her.

"No, thanks," she'd say rather coldly as she turned her head away.

The slender girl would try to calm herself while hoping that Cougra wouldn't push on the matter and just continue whatever she's planning to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:35 am

Cougra decided that it would be best to not push the subject further for fear that it could hurt Nel more. She would then say with a smile, "Well, going back to the games, my boyfriend sometimes goes from the silly to the obvious. I mean duh, what does one prankster do when he sees bare feet?" And with that, she would start to softly tickle at Nel's soles before slowly building up and tickling her vigorously on her feet without stopping. Hopefully, this can help get Nel's mind off on her stress.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:43 am

Nel didn't say anything as Cougra starting to mention her boyfriend again. Then suddenly the cat girl started to tickle her feet and she couldn't help but laughing. Her small body began to squirm around and she'd try to pull her feet from Cougra's hands.

"Ahahaha... hahah... stop it... Cougra-san...!" her face would became more lively as the cat girl's tickling became more intense. "S-stop..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:49 am

Cougra would laugh along with Nel as she was getting tickled all over her feet, making her squirm and try to pull her feet away. But Cougra would slyly try to maintain her hold on both of her feet as she giggled, "Hahahahah *sigh* heheheh. Well, that certainly was quite fun wasn't it?" Smoothing her hand against Nel's soles to relax them, she would say with a shine in her eyes, "You know, I never got to show you my mischievous side yet. I rarely show it in normal matches, only in hentai. Do you mind if I show it to you using your feet?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next