Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Nel vs Black Cougra

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Nel vs Black Cougra - Page 6 Empty Re: Nel vs Black Cougra

Post by Guest Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:08 pm

As she jumped at Cougra, the cat girl grabbed her and rolled on top of her before sitting on her belly. Despite being in a rather disadvantageous position, Nel stared at Cougra with a smile on her face, as if she didn't mind being under her.

"You have your chance, cat-san," she'd say politely.

If the cat girl lean towards her for a kiss or something, Nel would try to wrap her arms around Cougra's head to pull her into another breast smother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:44 am

Cougra would smile back as she managed to get on top of Nel's belly. Seeing that she had a chance, she would say, "Yes...Yes, I believe I do." And with that, she would bring up her right bare foot around and to force the toes to go inside her opponent's mouth. If Nel resisted, she would go for a foot smother and say, "I want to feel the same treatment that I have given to your feet before. I do have a foot fetish, but it also comes in when others get the chance to see my beautiful delicate soles. Let me feel your tongue on my soles and toes and I might get off."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:58 am

As Cougra offered her foot, Nel would look at the cat girl calmly for a while. She'd smile faintly before starting to suck her toes. The slender girl would made a couple of lewd slurping sounds as she did while staring at Cougra's eyes. After a while she would pulled out the cat girl's foot from her mouth, and gave her sole a slow, sensual lick while looking at her seductively.

"Like it?" she'd ask softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:07 am

Cougra would moan in pleasure as she felt her toes being sucked on by Nel. She would smile as she looked at her opponent seductively and replied, "Like it? I love it!" She would then offer her other foot and wiggled her toes in front of the other girl. "Here, try another one. I love your lips and tongue on my toes and soles. Please, keep going! I enjoy this so much!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:16 am

Nel would smile at Cougra before taking her other foot and repeat her treatment to it. She'd still looking at the cat girl's eyes to see whether her reactions was honest. After a while she would pull out Cougra's foot from her mouth and hold both feet in front of her face. She thought that it's really interesting to see how much she was turned on just from having her feet sucked and licked like that. After another teasing glance, Nel would start to lick both her soles gently, flicking her tongue at one sole each time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:23 am

Cougra would continue moaning and smiling at Nel as she continued the treatment on her delicate bare feet. She would also glance at her in a seductive manner to show that she loved it and didn't want her to stop just yet. When she felt the flickering of Nel's tongue on each of her soles, the cat girl can't help but giggle. "Hahahahahah, that tickles, Nelly!" Afterwards, she would lean her head forward and say, "Are you enjoying this, Nel? Because for me, I can use my foot fetish and skill of submissions to my advantage on you, if you know what I mean."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:32 am

It seemed that Cougra was really enjoying her treatment on her feet as she continued her moaning. Nel smirked as the cat girl giggled from her licking. She would give her soles a few more teasing flicks until Cougra leaned her head forward. As the cat girl asked her if she enjoyed it, Nel would give her a faint smile, still not showing her opponent her true emotions.

"Hmm..." she'd say in a teasing manner. "That's... for me to know, and for you to find out, Cougra-san."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:38 am

Hearing Nel's response, Cougra would reply, "I see. So that's how it's going to be? Well, perhaps I can answer that in my own way of words and actions." And with that, she would start to take a few little licks at both cheeks for a kitty-like kiss to her owner before giving a lick on Nel's lips. Then, she would roll off of her opponent to give her a chance to stand up again and face her.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:47 am

Nel moaned softly as the cat girl licked her cheeks and lips before she eventually rolled off her. The slender girl would slowly get up on her feet. She was a bit disappointed that Cougra didn't do anything futher, but she wouldn't let her opponent know. She'd stare at the cat girl with a teasing smile for a while before taking off her clothes. Completely naked in front of her opponent, Nel would gave Cougra a daring look.

"If we wanted to understand each other better..." she'd say in a sensual manner. "Why don't we start by showing ourselves in the purest form?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:53 am

Cougra raised an eyebrow when she saw Nel remove all her clothes in front of her. Hearing her suggestion of showing their true selves in their purest form, the cat girl would say, "Hmm, I suppose that wouldn't hurt a bit." And with a seductive smile on her face, she too would remove her clothes and would brush her hair in the air to show her beauty and seductiveness to Nel. "I am so going to enjoy this."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next