Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

smoother standings

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

smoother standings - Page 3 Empty Re: smoother standings

Post by kerflubble Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:04 pm

"Ugh... that's bad enough as it is." Adrian grumbled at the concept of guys potentially using a theoretical business card to hit on her. "Yeah, you've probably had a way more intense time at it than me. Especially with the idol-ing stuff and all." Adrian continued, maybe it was time to get Megumi on better terms, maybe a bit of knowledge dropping would help, showing that to an extent she knew what she was talking about. "Was Megumi trained by her family at all? I mean, I know The Great Muta, as a fan, but I don't really know her relationship to him."

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:02 am

Chigusa turned to Megumi once more, hoping she had calmed down a little, but Megumi was still in a huff. She wasn't going to talk. So Chigusa decided to speak for her, talking about both their pasts.

"Well, I guess, maybe," Chigusa said, "The idol stuff takes up more of our time than the wrestling stuff. But it's not too hard to balance it. Just not too much free time."

Megumi shifted when Adrian mentioned her uncle. She decided to speak up, and try to be a little friendlier.

"My uncle trained me," Megumi said. She turned a little, looking at Adrian for a second, then turned away again. "He was tough... but I guess he made me who I am. I learned a lot of my moves from him. I didn't learn his mist move though... even though he wanted to teach me I didn't want to do something unfair."

Chigusa smiled, patting Megumi's back. "And that's why you're amazing Megumi," Chigusa said. Megumi blushed a little, smiling back at Chigusa, before turning away once more.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:05 pm

"Cool!" Adrian said, trying not to over fangirl it. She was suppossed to be meeting them as equals, not a starry eyed hopeful. "I mean, it's cool that you got such great teacher, but... you sure you never wanted to learn the mist thing? I mean even if you didn't want to use it it's still a pretty cool thing to...I'll shut up now." She rambled. It was Megumi's choice, not hers and well, if she had learnt Half the stuff her uncle had she'd be in the running for the best in the company.

"So...I'll see you in the gym soon for a bit of training? Maybe you could meet my current trainer too, I'm sure she'd like to meet you."

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:53 pm

"Sure! We'll meet you there," Chigusa said, "And it would be lovely to meet your new trainer. I'm sure she's a wonderful person."

She stood back up, walking over to Adrian and extending her hand. Chigusa turned back and shot Megumi a look. The Crimson Idol sighed, standing up and walking over as well to shake Adrian's and Rebecca's hands. She disliked all this, even though she could see that Adrian was really trying to make up, she wasn't quite ready to forgive her just yet for being a cheap cheater. And she especially wasn't happy about Adrian using her uncle's mist attack. Still, she had to be courteous.

"Once we get into the ring Adrian, I'll punish you for what you've done." she thought.

Last edited by 265 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3