Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 238 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 235 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Aline's "training camp" - Louise vs Nico boxing match

2 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Aline's "training camp" - Louise vs Nico boxing match - Page 5 Empty Re: Aline's "training camp" - Louise vs Nico boxing match

Post by wrestleryu Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:03 pm

Literally saved by the bell, poor Nico staggers onto his feet for a few seconds after the referee stopped his onslaught by Louise.

With his head spinning like crazy and his face severely bruised by the punches received both by her gloves and her heavy melons, the crushed boy makes two steps backwards and falls right into his corner, luckily gong right into the awaiting arms of Nicole.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Aline's "training camp" - Louise vs Nico boxing match - Page 5 Empty Re: Aline's "training camp" - Louise vs Nico boxing match

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:48 pm

waiting quietly louise in the corner, the big mama Aline, looks a little water, to refresh her busty boxer. She looks annoyed when she watching louise sit, so while massaging her body she ask her

_ I say, louise, you seem upset

_ No, on the contrary, I am happy, I just want that nico regret his arrogance , the next round he will suffer, I will pummel his face, and knock him with my breasts and .... Aline sensei ... look at nicole, she seems ....different with nico

Nico was just as staggers onto his feet, Nicole goes to the ring to take him. She forces him to sit and give him water. Then with a towel, she wiped his bruised body and ... she tenderly kiss him ... she looks sad as she gives him a hug

_ please Nico, be careful, I do not want that you get hurt, you seem so fragile, you want to give up ?

during this time aline finished her massage, so louise stand on her feet, waiting for the bell, and playing to make some shadow boxing,

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:35 pm

The scene must look quite odd from the point of view of Aline. While the sweet Louise is acting like a relentless punching machine against the poor Nico, the usually devilish Nicole is like an angel, taking care of the battered boy in a loving way.

Comforted by Nicole's sweet kiss, Nico feels like she is wiping away the pain together with his bruises. Encouraged, he will caress the much bigger girl.
"Please don't have a pouty face Nicole I promise to be careful", the cute Italian would say with a little smile, like if he was the one supposed to reassure her.

With that said, Nico would meet Louise again in the middle of the ring. "I got a neat hard beating... surely I won't understimate a boxing girl in the future", he would admit with a quick wink to her opponent before trying to start the third round with a light jab.
He is now trying not to let Louise notice, but his legs feel very weak and his vision is blurring to the point that sometimes he sees a DOUBLED Louise hopping on her feet, quite distracting him with the bouncing of her (their???) large bosoms.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:28 pm

Nicole blushed a little when the boy is to return her hug, she is happy because she feels he is a good boy ... but his comforting words, starved belief. Nicole looks a little louise and she understands that her friend will really hurt him ... Too bad, she will have to play to the nurses, with nico, not the best way to begin a serious relationship

_ Ok go for it nico .... tried to think ... and makes no big move or she will counter, do not precipitate on her trap.... and very important protect your head. otherwise you will soon have some disorders of vision. be brave and resists to her overwhelming punches ... You'll get your chance (maybe) .... you can try to hit her breasts, it will weaken her, but be sure that she will be furious after that .... You can trust me to take care of you after the match ... but if you want to please me, trying to make more longer than me against Louise ... eight rounds, this is my best .... go for it nico, and ...I want to say you...I...lov... I really admire guy like you (stupid girl)

on the ring louise starts slowly, the third round .... running and jumping around, she easily avoids the jab of nico. If she can, louise reponds with a feint, she bends her like if she try to target his belly, but at the last moment, it is a light fist, which will touche the nose of Nico. the real goal here is not to hurt Nico, but just to see if it is able to avoid a quick punch. If she succeeds, she teases nico

_well Nico, too tired to fight, maybe you want to return to the skirts of nicole and hide yourself.... coward

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:31 pm

The teasing jab of Louise hits the target, helping with her strategy to provoke Nico into a brave but imprudent reaction.

"Nghf...! Forget it Louise-san, I'm not going to cower back!"

With that said, Nico will try to strike back, giving a one-two combo right onto Louise's left breast, almost like if it was a heavier, and way much sexier version of a punching ball.
"T-Take this... and this!".

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:08 am

Louise tries to continue her tactics, she punch nico, and then she step back to avoid the counterattack. She thought it would be enough against nico, so when she sees Nico do his one-two combo, she does not care. And then she realizes that his target is neither the head nor her belly .... but her delicate breasts, she was not far enough, and she is in danger

_ Ughhh... hey, little brat ... ughhh....

the boxing gloves of nico , sinking deep into the naked flesh of her boobs, she grimaced in pain, and her eyes opened wide in a sign of surprise . The huge breasts of louise are lifted while her knees tremble as a sign of weakness. Louise is temporarily without defense against nico and nicole become crazy

_ Yeah, like this Nico... You can win !!!

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:31 pm

"Wow... I think i really can do it!", Nico would think slight surprised himself. Another left hook to Louise's sensitive breasts would be followed by a jab to her lovely face,which would now open the path for a possible KO punch.

But there Nico's confidence would grow a little too much, as he started to wheel his arm in teathrical preparation to the punch.
"Hey look here Nicole..!!", he yelled, thinking that the match was in his bag already.
With that the Italian boy would finally throw his punch, but maybe he had wasted too much time with his little show for Nicole.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:20 pm

Nicole see how her little boxer, the brave Nico, manage to weaken the busty maid of justice in a boxing match... he punch her huge breasts and cause her a sharp pain, andhe could see her cute face twisted by the beating she take. But she see also that her nico, was now, overconfident, as he take the time, during the match to watch her

_ turn nico, You're opponent is in front of you, not here,.... TURN NOW !!!

when nico turn, the only thing he could see is a black whole, or more exactely the black boxing glove of louise who come in his face, in a powerfull right.

_ *pants*...that's is for what you do to my tits....*pants*

louise is always beautiful, but for know she just wants to crush nico.... if her punch cause him to fall, louise let him the time to get up... if not she just continue her rush, with some brutal hooks on his cheeks, and she try to explain him

_ I'm glad that you like my boobs nico, but please.... don't punch them again ? thanks nico, you're a love

if she can louise try to beat him, while she say calmy the thing and seems very happy.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:07 pm

Nico would hardly resist the first, strong punch from Louise but a second powerful hook promtly sends the imprudent boy down.

"G-Gulp... s-stupid Nico...", the boywould groan standing up, weakly trying to keep his guard up. His head is spinning and he look squite helpless.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:24 pm

louise wait pacefully that nico stand up, ready to start an onslaught against the boy. Always smiling, louise rush on him, and grab his neck with one of her glove,

_ you know nico, you hurt me badly, so I'll teach you one or two thing

louise start to destroy nico's abs with some uppercuts,

_first, a boxing match finish with a bell rang, not before

in her corner, nicole start to screams

_Nooo NICO!!!

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next