Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Bitchdontkillmyvibe

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Clyde Gastin Vs. Beth Asami

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. Beth Asami Empty Clyde Gastin Vs. Beth Asami

Post by Lobo Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:52 pm

Standard Match
Win by Pinfall or Submission

The days were looking a bit brighter for Clyde. The recent problems he had caused with Heather had now blown over. For now he was focused on just trying to make things better for her and their future. Deciding he needed to get some matches and wins under his belt to hurry up and pay off this damn hospital bill that he owed to Dr. Chesna Matu.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF5mIooP2S8:n6wszfni]"No Compromise" by Rebel Meets Rebel[/url:n6wszfni] would begin to play throughout the Tension arena and Clyde Gastin would emerge from a small cloud of smoke that had developed on the entrance stage. Wearing his usual attire of blue jeans, a white T-shirt and cowboy boots over his brown trenchcoat and cowboy hat. Making his way to the ring in front of the large crowd. Intent on hurrying up with this match and getting home as soon as possible.

Sliding into the ring, Clyde would make his way into his corner and await the arrival of his opponent.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. Beth Asami Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. Beth Asami

Post by Admin Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:16 am

[quote="Lobo":25lwrblg]Standard Match
Win by Pinfall or Submission

The days were looking a bit brighter for Clyde. The recent problems he had caused with Heather had now blown over. For now he was focused on just trying to make things better for her and their future. Deciding he needed to get some matches and wins under his belt to hurry up and pay off this damn hospital bill that he owed to Dr. Chesna Matu.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF5mIooP2S8:25lwrblg]"No Compromise" by Rebel Meets Rebel[/url:25lwrblg] would begin to play throughout the Tension arena and Clyde Gastin would emerge from a small cloud of smoke that had developed on the entrance stage. Wearing his usual attire of blue jeans, a white T-shirt and cowboy boots over his brown trenchcoat and cowboy hat. Making his way to the ring in front of the large crowd. Intent on hurrying up with this match and getting home as soon as possible.

Sliding into the ring, Clyde would make his way into his corner and await the arrival of his opponent.

Funnily for clyde's grand entrance, Beth was already there, having took a little afternoon tea and biscuits nap beside of the ring waiting for him, complete with a adorable little chair, a tea set placed neatly, and table where she had been sat. Her eyes fixed over to him in surprise, he looked tall, a gruff smell, and handsomely groomed, but that alone wasn't going to stop Beth from having her fun with him.

Beth crawled into the ring, stood facing clyde tilting her head up to him, "Ohh, so you finally decided to show up did you? all things considered, your quite the cute looking one, but is that enough?" Beth said, in the smuggest, laid back tone towards him, her head tilted up at him as she poked his chest. This was cute for Beth, but she was already thinking of making him a servant of hers as she stared into her little pocket watch, dressed in the punkish clothes, a pink and black bustier with straps, all things sexily sinister to herself.

"Names Bethenny Asami, clydeeeey cuteeee..." she began to stare into his male eyes already, as her eyes gave off little flowers in her pupils, only a taster of what hypnotizing moves she had planned for him personally. She cared little if he had a girlfriend or not, for getting what she wanted was her main goal tonight, a fight, and a gullible servant to take home.

Last edited by 1 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:42 am

Clyde didn't seem to notice that Beth was beside the ring with her small table and chair until he saw the figure of a rather small but cute looking young girl crawl into the ring, causing Clyde to raise his eyebrow quickly in surprise.

"H-Huh!? Where'd you come from!?" Clyde let out in surprise as he took a quick step backwards before he heard her words, saying she was glad that he finally decided to show up before calling him 'cute'. "C-Cute!? Cowboy's Aint Cute!" Clyde would let out defensively with a slight bit of red under his cheeks in response to comment before he felt the girl's finger start to poke his chest.

"C-Clydeeey..?" Clyde would say in response to her little teasing nickname for him before he tried to grab her wrist and stop her poking, about ready to say something until he looked directly into her eyes, unable to deny a strange feeling developing within him. He thought he was going to tell her to stop, but for some reason he couldn't.

"Uhhh.......H-Hey.... Hey! L-Look here Missy, I dunno who you are but I gotta match to fight so why don't you go sit back down on yo' lil' ol' chair and watch the match. A-And stop callin' me cute! I ain't cute!" Clyde would say to Beth as he held onto her arm and tried to instruct her to leave the ring, thinking she wasn't his opponent.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:18 pm

Beth forcefully slapped his arm off her in a delightful manner, she was indeed enthralled by his accent, almost widening her little smile on her lips, but all stopped as he didn't know she was his opponent. Beth frowned unimpressed to the head scratching ref.

"Hmmm, your not the brightest of people I've ever met...but I was having tea, until you came in with that horrible music..." she said, circling clyde as she tripped him over to his knee's, giving a little devious giggle as she watched him fall. "Maybe this missy needs to wake you up a bit love..." Beth said in a british accent to him, opening her hand flat to slap him across the face continuously, saying cute to annoy him more, when everytime she slapped his face.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:07 pm

Clyde would feel his hand slapped away by Beth and frowned immediately at her, beginning to grow a bit frustrated now and would only grow more frustrated as Beth insulted Clyde's intelligence from out of nowhere, causing his to glare at her a bit and clinch his fists. It was true that Clyde wasn't very smart and was a bit empty headed, but he wasn't a complete idiot.

"H-Horrible Music!? You Deaf or somethin'? Don't you go off dissin' David Allen Coe and Dimebag Darrel like that, Missy!" Clyde would snap back at Beth, unable to really do much else because of the strange way he felt after locking eyes with Beth briefly, so this gave her a clear shot at knocking Clyde down to his knees, unable to really defend himself and stop her from releasing barrage of slaps that smacked his face from side to side.

It wasn't super painful, but the slaps stung and the fact she kept calling him cute was only frustrating him more. Then Clyde heard the bell ring and he realized that this girl was in fact his opponent. He felt really dumb about that.

"E-Ey! Ow! B-Back off!!" Clyde let out between slaps before the tried to put his hands out and give Beth a hard shove backwards.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:54 pm

[quote="Lobo":288k84v4]Clyde would feel his hand slapped away by Beth and frowned immediately at her, beginning to grow a bit frustrated now and would only grow more frustrated as Beth insulted Clyde's intelligence from out of nowhere, causing his to glare at her a bit and clinch his fists. It was true that Clyde wasn't very smart and was a bit empty headed, but he wasn't a complete idiot.

"H-Horrible Music!? You Deaf or somethin'? Don't you go off dissin' David Allen Coe and Dimebag Darrel like that, Missy!" Clyde would snap back at Beth, unable to really do much else because of the strange way he felt after locking eyes with Beth briefly, so this gave her a clear shot at knocking Clyde down to his knees, unable to really defend himself and stop her from releasing barrage of slaps that smacked his face from side to side.

It wasn't super painful, but the slaps stung and the fact she kept calling him cute was only frustrating him more. Then Clyde heard the bell ring and he realized that this girl was in fact his opponent. He felt really dumb about that.

"E-Ey! Ow! B-Back off!!" Clyde let out between slaps before the tried to put his hands out and give Beth a hard shove backwards.

Beth continued to slap clyde, her smile grinning and her eyes narrowed onto, not expecting him to push her down as she fell to the canvas "Eeep!!!.....ouff! nnnn your not being a good servant are you?!" Beth said, standing to her feet as she glared over at him, the pucker in her lip meant she was a spoilt kid, from the outside and her heart. Flexing both of her fists by her side, she readied to fight him, hopefully hypnotizing his dazed body after the match.

"Ok cute cowboy, your obviously not being a good loyal servant today are you?" she looked to her pocket watch and smiled evily, "looks like I will have to beat you some more first, mr clydey cute..." Beth continued to taunt him there, seeing that he was getting very annoyed at her tricks.

"Ready?" she said, twirling into the middle of the ring to face him, her cute nature really showing as she tapped his chest cheekily.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:09 pm

"S-Servant!? The hell you talkin' bout lady I ain't your servant!" Clyde would let out to Beth after he pushed her away and stopped that barrage of slaps across his face that made his cheeks red, proceeding to remove his hat and coat and toss them outside before he stood up to get things underway with his opponent who continued to call him cute, which Clyde disliked quite a bit, considering 'cute' to not be very manly.

Watching as she twirled around in front of him and tried to tap his chest. Prompted Clyde to try and grab her wrist and pull her into a sudden clothesline.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:49 pm

[quote="Lobo":ohfs6vmn]"S-Servant!? The hell you talkin' bout lady I ain't your servant!" Clyde would let out to Beth after he pushed her away and stopped that barrage of slaps across his face that made his cheeks red, proceeding to remove his hat and coat and toss them outside before he stood up to get things underway with his opponent who continued to call him cute, which Clyde disliked quite a bit, considering 'cute' to not be very manly.

Watching as she twirled around in front of him and tried to tap his chest. Prompted Clyde to try and grab her wrist and pull her into a sudden clothesline.

As Beth swung into the ropes, charging at clyde, her eyes locked with him whilst running at him, appearing to stop time as she gazed at him, little hypnotizing flowers appearing in her eyes as they swirled pink and purple. "Clydey.....you don't want to hurt a little girl like me now....would you?" she said, almost at range with him, in where he could respond in a kick or clothesline.

But no, nothing, Beth's hypnotism was nothing to turn away a blind eye, from the many years she practiced under the tree of becoming one with the human mind, the flowers she experimented with were all worth it, completing her mastery of controlling one's, human mind. Having once used this on her opponents in the underground fighting leagues, Asami was a name to fear of losing their mind to her, being her loyal servant until she got bored of them.

"Please clydey....put the arms down..." Beth giggled, eating a little biscuit from her pocket, "be a good little boy and sit down for me, you must be tired from your.....girlfriend..." she giggled, for she had looked into his little mind to know he indeed had a girlfriend, as her eyes were twirling faster into clyde's, deep, wide eyes.

If successful he would do as she says only.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:19 am

Having pulled his arm back to get ready for a clothesline, Clyde was just about to strike Beth and take her down hard to the mat until his eyes met her gaze and everything around him grew... Funny. He didn't really know happened but at some point he couldn't really bring himself to hit Beth and he didn't know why. His body wasn't moving much either, he was just frozen, locked in Beth's hypnotic stare.

Hearing her words that would echo throughout his mind, Clyde lowered his arms as he stood in place before Beth ordered him to sit down, dropping to his knees and then onto his rear upon the canvas. "...Tired...?" He'd ask her as his words were slurred, not knowing what she was really getting at as he was subjected to the hypnotism and became Beth's unwilling servant.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:56 pm

Beth cackled in delightful evil, for seeing the cowboy click, from a thick strand in his brain, now under her control of the flowery abyss she showed him, she was still not satisfied enough as she charged at him from the ropes with a kick to the face. "Tired are we clydey? well...you'll be more tired when I beat you and your cess of a mind into slurred thickness..." she said, landing to her knees from the kick beside him.

Getting up, she looked down at him giggling and giving a intimidating, smug stare. She already knew she had him loyal as a trained dog, but Beth couldn't help but beat him around, to get a easy win against such a opponent of hers.

"But tell me cute clydey...did your girlfriend kiss you goodbye this morning my puppet? because you look awfully drowsy today..." Beth said cutely, taking a stab at his girlfriend, with her hands resting his head up in her lap, stroking it while combing his hair out of the way, she was planning to lock his big head in her legs for a submission hold.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next