Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 6:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 3:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 2:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 2:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kelly Conway Vs. Sena Iwakura

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kelly Conway Vs. Sena Iwakura Empty Kelly Conway Vs. Sena Iwakura

Post by Lobo Sun May 27, 2012 12:06 am

Standard Match.
Win by Pinfall, Submission or Knockout.
No Count Outs. No Disqualifications.

St. Anger by Metallica began to play throughout the arena as the lights began to dim down and flash red while black smoke appeared from the entrance stage as Kelly Conway rose up from a small platform within a large coffin that she would emerge from. The crowd in attendance would immediately begin boo at the sight of Conway, who would simply smirk with uncaring satisfaction before spiting on the stage.

The lights would brighten up as Kelly made her way to the ring, wearing her usual red wrestling attire, red fingerless gloves and red wrestling boots. Kelly would stroll her way down the entrance ramp, making her way to the ring. Stepping between the ropes, she'd plant her feet on the canvas and make her way to her corner, stretching herself out for a moment as she waited for her opponent, honestly not knowing at all who this Sena person was and hardly giving a damn as she expected to easily defeat this person with little effort.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Kelly Conway Vs. Sena Iwakura Empty Re: Kelly Conway Vs. Sena Iwakura

Post by TiefBlau Thu May 31, 2012 12:14 pm

Hearing of her next match, Sena was getting herself prepped, grining at herself in the mirror in the locker rooms as she did. She's seen the matches that Kelly Conway has had before and she knows how the girl is in the ring. It was the complete opposite of how Sena carried herself in the ring and it was those types of girls that Sena enjoyed being put up against the most.

Sena would slip on her plaid skirt over her white cotton panties, throwing on a short sleeve dress shirt, buttoning it up only to the center of her breasts, showing off quite a bit of her cleavage and the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra underneath. She would smile at herself in the mirror, the excitement clearly showing in her face as she let out a long sigh. "Ready" She would say to herself before exiting the room and heading down the hallway.

As she reached the curtains, the lights would turn to a purple tint and smoke would come up from the stage area. "Dirty Diana" from Michael Jackson would begin to play over the speakers as Sena would step onto the stage. She was met with quite the reaction from the male crowd as she made her way down the ramp, walking in a way to make the bouncing of her breasts more accentuated as she did, the whole time staring up at the ring at her opponent for the night.

Sena would then slowly make her way up the steps, walking to the center of the apron before bending herself over, very slowly and seductively stepping into the ring before she would stand upright, her eyes on Kelly's with a seductive grin on her face. "Huhu~ I hope you're ready to have some fun tonight hun~ I know soo much about you."

Last edited by 1905 on Thu May 31, 2012 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu May 31, 2012 1:05 pm

During Sena's entrance, Kelly would remain standing in the ring, leaning casually against her corner with her eyes fixated on the entrance stage before she heard a rather classic song begin to play over the arena speakers, earning quite the buzz from the crowd who knew of it, much like Kelly did, causing her eyes to widen a bit in slight surprise, giving Kelly the indication that this person had good taste in music, who ever she was. Not that it would impress Kelly much however.

Kelly would watch her opponent appear on the entrance stage from a small cloud of smoke while making her way to the ring. Her attire however would catch Kelly off guard as she noticed Sena's notoriously short plaid skirt, along with her short sleeve dress shirt that was was barely buttoned and appeared to be almost struggling hold back her large round breasts that she purposely made bounce with each sultry step she took until she reached the ring, bending herself over and slowly stepping into the ring. The sight was already making Kelly feel a bit uneasy, but when she saw that Sena was staring at her in a seductive manner, a blush would instantly appear on the blonde's face, causing her to look away for a moment until Sena began to speak, prompting Kelly to turn her reddened face towards the girl to listen.

But when Kelly heard what Sena had to say, her face lit up bright red once more as her body went straight and still like a pencil, her shoulders perked up while her cheeks were flushed already. Her words weren't that bad, however it was The Way Sena said them that made Kelly feel flustered and uneasy, everything she did was done in a rather sultry and seductive manner, her sex appeal was through the roof and Kelly hated how much she was letting it get to her. Especially this early, considering the two hadn't even made contact and started grappling.

"O-Oh don't you worry... I intend to have my Fun tonight... Probably not the kind of fun you're thinking about though." Kelly would shoot back at Sena in a sharp manner before laughing slightly, a grin creeping over her face after that.

"However...Can't say Im too surprised that you know about me... I am one of Friction's Top Stars... Please do tell how much you know." Kelly would say with a wide grin, her ego getting the better of her, unable to help her curiosity on much this Sena girl knew about her. Expecting quite a few positive things.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:34 am

Sena would watch Kelly's immediate reaction to her words an mannerisms and it was causing quite the grin to curl up on her face. It seemed she already had an effect on the girl and it was just great seeing that. The fact that seconds later, Kelly would quickly fight to hide that fact caused Sena to get just that much more excited.

"Hooh? Is that right? That's what I like about you. Defiant..just the way I like them." Sena would say, licking her lips a bit as she would take another step towards Kelly. Though the girl's next words made it seem like the girl was actually quite interested in what Sena knew about her. It would cause Sena to shrug her shoulders a bit, letting out an exagerrated sigh.

"Oh you know, just the little things. I knoow that you're a rough one. You're not afraid to..get aggressive when you need to." Sena would say, her voice in quite the soft and teasing tone as she slowly continued to step towards Kelly. "Hearing all this, I just knew I had to give you a try..and I'll make sure by the end of the night you're asking for a taste as well."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:36 am

"That's what you like about me? What!?" Kelly would let out in confusion towards Sena's words before watching the girl lick her lips with a seductive stare, all while getting closer as she did so. All that was making Kelly feel just a tad but uneasy with how Sena actually seemed pleased that Kelly was the defiant type. She would try her best to shrug it off before hearing what else Sena had to say.

Sena would then reveal that she knew Kelly to be a rather rough and aggressive person, causing Kelly to grin smugly, that was exactly how she wanted people to picture her, even when Sena said it in a teasing way and began to step forward, she didn't really care. It wasn't until Sena's next couple of words did Kelly feel really uneasy again and make her face turn bright red, causing her to step back against the ropes.

"W-W-Wha... Give me a Try!? T-Taste!? Just what exactly are trying to pull! I-I'm not here for that crap!" Kelly would snap back with a flustered pout. Sena was starting to get to her and Kelly wanted to avoid that, this girl was playing mind games it seemed and they were working. This prompted Kelly to move in quickly towards Sena to try and ram into her in a way to start a lockup with her, even before the bell rang.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:51 am

"That's right. It's exactly those types that I know I can have the most fun with." Sena would say in response to Kelly's reaction to her words. She was loving all of Kelly's reactions, the pre-match conversation serving to be quite the eventful talk to prepare her for the match that was to come. She was more than excited to get into it with Kelly and with each word that the two spoke it made her more and more eager.

"From your reaction I think you know exactly what I'm getting at. You must like it too if your mind can go to that soo quickly." Sena would say before winking at the girl, seeing her suddenly charge towards her and go for the lockup. As if to catch up with Kelly's actions, the bell would ring just after the two had got into the lockup.

"I knew you were eager to begin hun. Don't worry, I'll give you anything you ask for, what you really want." Sena would say with a grin as she began to push back at Kelly, trying to make it so her body would press up against her's as she pushed, keeping a tight grip on the girl in the lockup.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:12 am

"No! I don't like it you idiot! It's just clear as day as to what you're getting at! Especially in this place..." Kelly would let out loudly to Sena with a reddened face full of frustration towards her words and her flirty wink before she decided to initiate a tight lockup with the taller girl, pushing against her with all she had before Sena went on to speak once more.

"What I really... N-No! For last damn time, NO!" Kelly would respond sharply with a frustrated glare towards Sena before The Taller Girl actually began to push Kelly back with her clearly superior strength, making Kelly's eyes widen as she struggled to hold Sena back but would turn a bit more red once she felt Sena getting closer, unable to deny another uneasy feeling at her perky breasts as they had minor contact with Sena's larger ones.

Either way, Kelly was struggling to hold Sena back, but at this rate she was going to get pressed back into her corner.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:21 am

"You don't have to lie to yourself hun~ There's nothing wrong with having those feelings. The sooner you admit it, the sooner I can satisfy that lust and those needs for you." Sena would add, continuing her seductive words directed at Kelly. In her mind she was lusting over making Kelly turn, making her beg for more from Sena. She was picturing it in her head, getting her more and more aroused by the second.

As she pushed against Kelly, the redness on her face was a testament of how the treatment was making her feel, and it caused Sena to let out a little laugh. "See? I know you want it." Sena would continue, trying to continue her pushign against Kelly, trying to direct her towards the corner as she intentionally would pull back a bit every couple seconds, pushing forward to try and bump her breasts with Kelly's.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:59 am

Sena's words were continuing to make The Ghoul uneasy, while they not exactly arousing her, they were definitely paving the way and was going to make things easier for Sena as she continued to work up the blonde and get her flustered.

"No! I DON'T WANT IT!!" Kelly would let out as she grit down on her teeth and pushed against Sena with all she had but to no avail, finding herself up against the corner, unable to get herself out due to Sena's superior strength, feeling Sena's body part for a moment before she pushed back and pressed her breasts up against Kelly's. This sudden, arousing sensation caused Kelly's eyes to shoot open in surprise before she shut them tightly, biting her lip trying to desperate kick Sena away.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:41 pm

Getting Kelly into the corner, pressing herself up against her, the girl's verbal protests were mostly amusing to her. She was convinced that she could turn the girl and make her want her touch. She felt it was only a matter of time, as she did with every other girl that she's faced in the ring. "Ooh come now, relax hun~ just enjoy the feeling..take it all in."

Though seconds later, Sena would be pushed away by Kelly's kick, stumbling back a little as she would look back at the girl. "See? This is exactly what I meant when I called you rough. I'm veeery glad I took this match and I'm sure by the end of the night you'll be juuust as glad as I am...now let's see what you can do." Sena would say, slowly and enticingly motioning with her finger for Kellyher to come after her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next