Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 234 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 232 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Maternal wrestling??? - Aline vs Nico

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Maternal wrestling??? - Aline vs Nico - Page 4 Empty Re: Maternal wrestling??? - Aline vs Nico

Post by wrestleryu Sun May 27, 2012 11:15 am

Nico has no choice for the moment being, so he helps putting his clothes at place, face flaring as he's obviously annoyed that this towering milf came into HIS room and made the rules. "No matter if she's that strong and beautiful, she can't just come here and trat me like a little child!", he would think to himself, visibly disappointed at the humiliating situation.

"Here, now if you have satisfied your crazy maternal instincts i think i'll go back to MY wrestling trainings, ok?", he asks but doesn't wait for an answer, already picking his sportbag and heading to the door.

Last edited by 157 on Sun May 27, 2012 11:55 am; edited 2 times in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Maternal wrestling??? - Aline vs Nico - Page 4 Empty Re: Maternal wrestling??? - Aline vs Nico

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun May 27, 2012 11:03 pm

when she hears the words dnico, Aline is very sad, she does not understand why nico reacts like that, she just sighed, releasing the clothing, she calmly returns to nico, adjusting her bra and her glasses,

_ Nico you know, the door, I closed it early, and with the key ... you can not get out of here so easily ... it hurts me what you said nico; ... I have no maternal desires, i just want to make you understand, a wrestler is above all an adult, and when you behave like a child, you're not a wrestler. a wrestler, I can train him, but a little brat, I just can punish him... so you understand ? But since you wanna train, come, I will fight.

falling into the arms of a boxer guard, Aline walks slowly, her face is sad, and tears begin to flow

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun May 27, 2012 11:27 pm

Nico doesn't want to be held prisoner by Aline, but he wasn't meaning to act like a jerk either: hurting her feelings so rudely and seeing the beautiful woman cry surely makes him feel like the bad guy there.

"W-Wha...??? N-No please, don't cry, i mean... i'm sorry for saying that, i was just a bit carried off...". Just because of her sad face, the boy can't help but change his attitude, trying to comfort her now.

Of course letting Aline walk close with his guard completely lowered is a risk, but he isn't caring at the moment.

Last edited by 157 on Mon May 28, 2012 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon May 28, 2012 9:59 am

Aline appreciated that the boy apologizes, she knows that it's not a bad boy, but he still must be punished. Aline then agrees to give him a little hug, in sign of forgiveness

_ Nico thank you, I know you're not bad, but if you acted like a kid, I will punish you, that's all ... so now you prepared for your wrestling lesson,

not prevent, Aline transforms her tender hug into a vicious Bearhug , lifting the boy, crushing his back and smother his head between her breasts

_ first lesson, you must never drop your guard, always be ready.

after some minutes, Aline relaxes nico, ready to continue the lesson.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon May 28, 2012 2:13 pm

Nico would happily snuggle in the embrace of Aline. Even if he had protested against her supposed "maternal instincts", the boy feels quite comfortable and safe in her embrace, admitting or not.

Though, he would soon feel her embrace get tighter and tighter, shifting into a bearhug-breastsmother combo that would exact muffled groans for his air-starved lips. "W-Waitmmff.... mmrffhhhh.....!!!"

Easily fallen into Aline's sensually crushing trap, the boy spend very long minutes in her insecapable embrace until the sexy milf decides to release him, perfectly timing it before Nico might pass out.

"G-Gasp.... i'll try to remember it.. pant pant...", Nico would say with a funny, all-red face.
"Still... it was not fair of you Aline-san!", he added with a grinning wink, showing that he was in a good mood towards his sexy "motherly trainer", but that he was willing to fight back too, as he went to cling her voluptuous hips, willing to lift her for a possible spine buster onto the soft bed.

Of course, lifting the big weight of Aline with his little arms was out of question, especially after she had bearhugged and smothered him for minutes, but the boy still tried with all his cute efforts.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon May 28, 2012 7:32 pm

_ Yes, remember, that's an essential rule in wrestling, especially against your future opponent, and ... Nico Oh no, not trying power move on taller opponent ....

Finally, Aline and nico were reconciled, it is a good thing because Aline prefer to fight in a good mood, so now she tries to explain a strategy to nico. When the boy tries to lift her, Aline tries to keep his head in a headlock tight, and gave him a little spanking to make him understand his mistake, and then she start to put him on the ground

_ Against a bigger girl, you must first weaken her, if not you put yourself in a delicate position, you understand, so tries again.... otherwise.... louise will demolish you in your next match that I organize for next week

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon May 28, 2012 10:42 pm

"W-What..??!! L-Louise... next week???", he repeats, his face flaring. The last thing he remembered about Louise Heaven was a huge pair of whipped-cream covered breasts rocking and smothering him to sleep while she sung a soft lullaby to help him to pass out.

Easily moved into a headlock with his cheek smooshed by the side of Aline's huge breast, lectured like a little child, spanked and immobilized down to the floor, Nico still remains a doll in the playful holds of Aline in spite of his brave... or probably just adorable, from Aline's point of view, struggles.

Always helpless in her holds, Nico's situation is even more embarassing now that Aline is manhandling him with a loving smile on her lips, lecturing him like if he was her little baby.
Like that, the powerful milf can feel him twitch and struggle in an attempt to pry apart her arms and pull his head free... which is actually just causing his little head to bounce nicely against her large melon.
"nnghh... gotta get out of this...", she can hear him groan in the effort, but it's obviously easier said than done.

Last edited by 157 on Mon May 28, 2012 10:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon May 28, 2012 11:25 pm

_ yes Nico, you faces louise next week, in a friendly boxing match, I think it will be good for you, you gonna fight against a girl bigger and stronger than you, you know, Louise is going to want play with you, and try to humiliate you in every way possible. This is a good way for you to make progress, nobody judge you, you make just a match for nothing... and then, it will be friendly, you fight against a former pupil, I have teaching to louise everything she knows, you know ... I did not have you informed?

always trying to "train" nico, aline continues to explain his future game, and during that time, she teases him with her boobs very close to his face. Aline tries to push Nico against a corner of the room, and she warns him

_ be Careful nico, louise will try to put you in breastsmother during the match, trying not to panic if it happens

and if she can, aline starts to push him against the wall, trying to crush the boy with her breasts and smother him with her heavy bag of milks

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon May 28, 2012 11:54 pm

Pressed against the corner with the soft bosoms of Aline before his face, poor Nico is subjected to their teasingly hypnotic swaying, allowing her to press her bosoms onto the boy's face before he can try to sneak away.

"S-so... she was your pupil...? that explains many thingmmfffff.....".

Before Nico can end his silly speech, Aline has engulfed his little face deep inbetween her breasty pillows, which are surely as large and soft as those of Louise.

The boy tries to stay calm just like Aline suggested... but as he tries to get out... they seem to be everywhere around him, smothering and rolling around his little head.

So the cute boy starts to flail in a cute frantic struggle, but he is just unwittingly sinking even more between her huge melons as they absorb his strenghts in their motherly softnes, making him weaker with each second.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue May 29, 2012 10:10 pm

_ Yes she was my student, a very good student in fact, she and her friend Nicole. Oh girls were lovely, very nice but a little teasing, she likes to annoy the boys and girls, yet they love to help others.

Aline continues to crush the head of Nico, quietly giving him time to get out, but it seems that the boy can not do it, Aline lets him go,

_ we must, at any price, train you against the breastsmothers otherwise louise will kill you,

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next