Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 3 Bots

TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Chigusa Yuuki vs Allison Watson

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Chigusa Yuuki vs Allison Watson - Page 4 Empty Re: Chigusa Yuuki vs Allison Watson

Post by Bluemouse Sun May 13, 2012 5:40 pm

Like clockwork, there was the kick. Allison was almost disappointed with Chigusa's predictability, but she was too pleased with the result.

She was anticipating Chigusa's attack to her midsection, a kick was the most obvious, and began moving almost before she threw it. She twisted to the side so that her boot skipped off of her stomach, which still drew a small grunt from her, stepped in and swung her arm at Chigusa's neck in a clothesline and followed her all the way down to the mat.

"You move so quickly, yet you think so slowly." Allison hissed.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Chigusa Yuuki vs Allison Watson - Page 4 Empty Re: Chigusa Yuuki vs Allison Watson

Post by zxn666 Mon May 14, 2012 3:45 am

Chigusa's eyes widened whe she realized she had been tricked. Her kick skimmed past Allison's stomach, doing next to no damage while leaving her completely open. She raised her arms up to try and defend herself, but the clothesline hit her hard. Chigusa was knocked backwards, her legs flying off the mat as Allison not only hit her hard with the clothesline but drove the point home, driving Chigusa down onto the mat as well!

"Gwahhhhhhhhhh!" Chigusa gasped. She lay on the mat, her arms around her neck, gasping in pain, trying to roll over onto her side as she coughed and tried to get back up.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon May 14, 2012 4:18 am

Allison quickly, but calmly, circled around behind Chigusa as she began pushing herself up to her feet. She remained silent, so as not to prematurely alert Chigusa to her position.

Once Chigusa was almost upright, she suddenly wrapped her arms around the idol's waist and got low, displaced Chigusa's hips with her own and arched back, throwing Chigusa over in a German suplex.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon May 14, 2012 4:40 am

Chigusa pushed herself up to her feet, a little confused as to why Allison didn't attack her, and also as to where Allison went. That is, until she felt Allison's ar,ms wrap around her waist.

"Wha- no no NO! Chigusa screamed as Allison lifted her up and dropped her over backwards in the devastating German suplex. Her shoulders hit the mat with a loud thud and here legs folded over, her skirt flipping up and giving the crowd a good look at her panties, to which they hooted and jeered disrespectfully. Chigusa would be embarrassed if she wasn't so stunned by that attack, not quite sure how it happened or how she was going to fight back.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue May 15, 2012 4:57 am

Allison kept her waistlock and rolled over onto her stomach to get back to her feet and bring Chigusa up with her. She tightened her grip and got low again as if to go for a repeat suplex, but she didn't.

"Listen to the crowd, Yuuki, they certainly adore you, but they don't seem to care if you win or not." Allison whispered in Chigusa's ear. A sinister smile found it's way to Allison's lips. She couldn't deny how much she was enjoying handling her little opponent the way she was. She was sure that Chigusa had some loyal fans, but much of the crowd just wanted to see a desirable young woman dominated. Allison was more than happy to oblige. She probably enjoyed it more than they did.

She suddenly lifted Chigusa off the mat, took a big step forward, and came down to one knee while dropping Chigusa's tailbone down over her thigh, the idol straddling her leg.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed May 16, 2012 3:14 am

Chigusa was dazed and confused as she got dragged back up, barely able to keep on her feet. Her head cleared quickly though, as she realized she wasn't out of this yet. Allison had her waist tightly in her arms, and it seemed she wanted to grant the crowd's wish of further punishing the idol. Chigusa's spirit wavered as she tried to think of a way to break free, but her body felt much too weak. Then suddenly Allison lifted Chigusa upwards!

"Wait! No no NOOO!" Chigusa screamed as she came down, her tailbone hitting Allison's knee hard as she straddled the girl's leg. Chigusa screamed out in pain, her body shooting straight before slumping forward as the idol's hands moved to cradle her crotch and her back. She felt numb after that hit. Chigusa looked back at Allison with tears in her eyes.

"Please stop," Chigusa said, "It hurts..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed May 16, 2012 5:20 am

With a cold, sadistic smile, Allison moved to Chigusa's side in three slow, sultry steps. She let her hips sway back and forth with each step, in a very slow, deliberate but small motion that drew catcalls from the crowd.

She gave Chigusa a sharp kick to the ribs to roll her onto her back, and then stepped on the side of her face, pinning her head to the mat under her boot and leaning her weight on it.

"Oh, please elaborate. Tell me, how d'you feel? Your fans certainly seem to be enjoying themselves..." She leaned down and reached out with dainty fingers to grasp the collar of Chigusa's suit and tug it off to one side to see if it would give. "Certainly, you can give them more of a show than this, though..."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed May 16, 2012 3:27 pm

After Allison released her, Chigusa fell face first down onto the mat, groaning in pain. She pushed herself up, but the sharp kick to the ribs knocked all air out of her and made her slump back down onto the mat, clutching her side. She was easily flipped over as she breathed hard and tried to recover. Allison's foot pushed down on her head, humiliating her with this dominating position as the crowd cheered wildly. Allison tugged on her suit a little, luckily not hard enough to rip it apart. Chigusa had it reinforced and made of a better material than her previous suits after several wardrobe malfunctions, so this one wasn't going to give so easily. It did do much to annoy her though.

Chigusa gritted her teeth at Allison's taunt. Her hand reached up and grabbed Allison's ankle. "Yeah, I can do better than this," she said, as she tried to pry Allison's foot off her face and push her back to unbalance her!

Last edited by 265 on Thu May 17, 2012 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu May 17, 2012 5:38 am

Allison was forced to hop back a step to keep her balance, and she took her foot off of Chigusa's head. Instead, she shoved Chigusa's arm against the mat and stomped her boot down on her hand, pinning it instead.

"Mmm, darling, as delicious as your headstrong, blindly optimistic boasting is, I must tell you the truth. The answer is no, you cannot do any better. Where you are now is where you belong, and I will make you beg me to let you stay there." Allison said, her voice cold and even and smooth, while cruelly grinding her heel into Chigusa's hand.

She reached down and gently touched Chigusa's cheek, and then twirled a small amount of Chigusa's hair around her fingers and pulled, slowly, to encourage her to get up, despite her hand still being trapped. "Now, get up." She commanded.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu May 17, 2012 6:00 am

Chigusa was about to push herself up onto her feet, but then Allison stomped down hard on her arm, pinning it against the mat and cutting off circulation, making her hand go numb. Chigusa's face was a grimace of pain and loathing. Allison was really pushing her buttons, and to the idol it seemed nothing was working against the girl. Allison shrugged off her attacks like they were nothing, and from the size difference it probably was pretty close to nothing. But Chigusa wasn't going to give up. If this match wasn't going to be fair anyways, then Chigusa had to do something to even the playing field.

Allison taunted and teased her, grabbing onto her hair and pulling upwards. Chigusa screamed in pain as it felt like her arm was being crushed while being pulled apart. With Allison at her side, she couldn't reach her with a kick, and there was no way she could take a swing with her free arm to hit Allison without the girl easily blocking her.

Still, with Allison bent over, Chigusa had a slight chance. She reached up and grabbed Allison's hand, seemingly as if to try and pry her hand away, but in truth she just needed to keep Allison in place. "You might have me now... and yes, you probably will even defeat me," Chigusa said, "But that's not going to stop me from fighting you every step of the way!"

She kicked her legs up as much as she could, attempting to catch Allison's body in between her thighs, lifting practically her entire body off the mat even while her arm was pinned and causing her excrutiating pain. If she succeeds, she would pull hard to the side with her hand on Allison's wrist and her legs around her waist, and attempt to flip the bigger girl over to the other side, releasing Chigusa's trapped arm and giving the idol a breather.

Last edited by 265 on Thu May 17, 2012 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next