Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Chigusa Yuuki vs Allison Watson

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Chigusa Yuuki vs Allison Watson - Page 11 Empty Re: Chigusa Yuuki vs Allison Watson

Post by Bluemouse Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:12 pm

Allison kept her hold lock in tight, levering the unconscious idol's head back and straining her neck. The ref-girl was immediately on top of it. Her first instinct was to break up the hold with the girl so obviously out, but she went through the ritual of picking up her arm and letting it flop limply back down, once, twice...

Allison spitefully twisted Chigusa's head to the side while she cranked back on her chin, just to add to her pain tomorrow. It was payback for the trouble she'd given her.

Last edited by 1167 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Chigusa Yuuki vs Allison Watson - Page 11 Empty Re: Chigusa Yuuki vs Allison Watson

Post by zxn666 Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:53 am

The idol's arm flopped down, signalling that she certainly was out for good. The referee tapped on Allison's shoulder just as the spiteful Brit wrenched poor Chigusa's neck back horribly, torturing her even more. Even though she was out cold the idol still felt pain as her body jerked a little in response. The referee scowled, grabbing Allison's shoulder and pulling her back.

"Alright, you won already! Now let her go," she said, "Or else I'll have to disqualify you."

Once Allison let go, the referee would stand up with Allison's hand raised, signalling the end of the match and her victory.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:44 pm

Allison let Chigusa flop face first on the mat and dusted off her hands, turning her nose up disdainfully as if she never expected any other outcome. She stood up, poised and composed, and allowed the much shorter ref to raise her arm while she placed her foot on the back of Chigusa's head.

The crowd showered Allison with boos. Let them boo, Allison thought, it was probably the most intelligent noise ever to come out of their uncouth mouths. Let them boo, and in doing so only intensify the sting of their collective defeat through their darling idol. No matter how much those savages hated Allison, they could never diminish her success, and knowing just how much they disliked it only made it sweeter for her. She wished she could take more from them.

But she wasn't the sort to be greedy. It wouldn't be proper. She looked coldly down at the unconscious, petite, purple-haired girl at her feet, and pulled her arm away from the ref. She kicked Chigusa in the side to roll her toward the ropes, and then slipped out herself and seized the girl by her hair and dragged her the rest of the way out, letting her fall roughly to the floor.

She leaned down. "This is where you belong." She said, in her unsettling cold, velvety voice. "Not in there." She gestured to the ring and shook her head.

She straightened up and held her head high and gave the crowd a hint of a smug little smile. She felt no need to hurry while she made her way back up the ramp and to backstage, and she reveled in the boos and insults hurled at her by the crowd the entire way.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:00 pm

Allison Watson wins by KO

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11