Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Chigusa Yuuki vs Allison Watson

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Chigusa Yuuki vs Allison Watson - Page 9 Empty Re: Chigusa Yuuki vs Allison Watson

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:36 am

That was more like it. The jolt from dropping Chigusa's back across her knee sent a thrill up Allison's spine, and the sight of her suffering on the mat gave her a degree of pleasure, though none of it showed on her face.

She bent down to grab Chigusa's wrist and roughly yanked her up to her feet, and then twisted the arm around behind her back into a hammerlock. She wrenched on it hard, enough to make sure she would suffer. She had no interest in knocking the idol out. She needed her awake and alert, she needed to hear every word she might say.

"Terribly sorry, it seems that you cannot kick me in the groin from this position." Allison said in Chigusa's ear, and then braced herself and pulled Chigusa back into herself, and heaved upward to try to lift the girl off her feet only by her twisted arm.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Chigusa Yuuki vs Allison Watson - Page 9 Empty Re: Chigusa Yuuki vs Allison Watson

Post by zxn666 Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:59 pm

Chigusa lay on the mat, whimpering slightly as she used one hand to caress her wounded back. The drop did terrible damage to the poor idol''s body, and Chigusa wasn't too sure she could even get back up without some rest. Allison wasn't waiting around for Chigusa through, grabbing her arm and yanking her up. Chigusa let out a moan of protest, trying to get her hand out of Allison's grip to no avail, as she got pulled up.

"Ohh.... Stop it, let me go!" Chigusa groaned, her back creaking a little from the damage before. Allison didn't listen though, twisting her arm into an armbar behind her, torturing her limb and taunting her. Chigusa felt Allison starting to pull upwards, screaming in pain. She desperately stomped downwards, trying to hit Allison's leg or foot or someplace to make her let go.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:10 am

Allison quickly tired of the current wave of stinging little kicks, several of them actually causing pain as they smacked against the softer parts of her thighs, and she put Chigusa back down. She stepped around her, so that she stood in front of her opponent, still holding Chigusa's right arm twisted around her back with her own right hand, and wrapped her left arm around Chigusa's neck in a side headlock. She yanked up on Chigusa's arm, keeping her bent over and stuck, and thought about DDT'ing her potentially for the win. She decided against it for now. Making this petulant little girl squirm and cry was just too gratifying.

"Oh, darling, I can't do that. It's alright if you'd like to quit, but I'm afraid it's only going to get worse from here. Does this hurt?" She asked, and pulled as hard as she could on Chigusa's arm, yanking her wrist up to her shoulder blades, toward the back of her neck.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:49 pm

Chigusa's arm felt like it was going to pop out of it's socket. Her face was all red from the pain and tears streamed out of the corners of her eyes. Thankfully, Allison put her down, letting off a little of the pressure before Chigusa's muscles tore. But she wasn't relieved for long. Allison then twisted Chigusa's arm upwards, making the idol bend over while crying out in pain, and then trapped her head in a side headlock. Chigusa desperately tried to pry at Allison's arm to get some air, but with her arm angled upwards and being twisted down, pushing her throat against Allison's arm, she had no chance.

"P-please stop..." Chigusa gasped, "It hurts too much... I can't..." Her grip on Allison's arm tightened as the pain increased, as Chigusa's entire body tensed up to try and resist.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:37 pm

Allison scowled. "I was sure you were made of stronger stuff than this. Perhaps Miss Mutoh should take over for you?"

She let go of Chigusa's head and pulled on her arm to spin her around so that her back was to Allison. Then Allison wrapped her arms around tightly around Chigusa's waist and hoisted her up, intending to attempt a German suplex, but she changed her mind. Instead, she dropped down to one knee and brought Chigusa's tailbone crashing down over her thigh.

Last edited by 1167 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:42 pm

Chigusa had hoped she was made of stronger stuff than this as well, but given the circumstances and just how much punishment her rather fragile body had taken, it was too much. This pain in her arms and shoulder was numbing her entire body and keeping her from thinking straight, and she couldn't muster up the strength or will to break free. Her only hope would be if Allison let go.

But of course the British blonde was too smart (and vindictive) for that. After Chigusa was released from the submission, she was trapped in an even worse position. Allison grabbed her around the waist and pulled her up, the idol protesting and screaming all the while. But instead of falling back in what would've been a merciful if crushing end to the match, Allison threw Chigusa forward, so again the idol's tailbone met Allison's knee. Chigusa felt pain shoot up her spine and spread through her navel. She gasped, then let out a piercing high-pitched scream as her eyes widened then dulled from the pain.

Chigusa slumped forward, falling facedown on the mat. She lay there gasping and whimpering, her body in too much pain and far too stunned to even move.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:14 am

Allison derisively shoved Chigusa over onto her side with her boot. "Hah. I think we can agree now that you don't belong here. But here we are, and I'm afraid you have no choice but to fight. Stand up." She commanded, and backed up to a nearby corner to lean against the turnbuckles, her arms draped over the top ropes.

"Get up, and we will try again. Unless you'd prefer the humiliation and shame of giving up now and running away." She said evenly, taunting Chigusa with her words alone and not at all with her tone. Allison knew that she was a handful for Chigusa at the start of the match, both by her skill and physical mis-match, but she relished the idea of making Chigusa's will shrink at the idea of having to face her while so badly hurt. She couldn't help but break into a broad, cruel smile.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:51 am

Chigusa coughe pd when she was roughly pushed onto her side by Allison's foot, her face red and sweaty from the pain of the holds and the lingering pain of the knee drop. Her spine creaked as she moved, letting Chigusa know she had taken a lot of damage. Allison's words taunted her and hurt her, but Chigusa wsn't planning on running away at any time. Allison was bigger, stronger, more experienced and a better fighter, but Chigusa wasn't going to give in just because her opponent was better than her. She would never be able to bear that.

"I'll never run away from any fight," Chigusa declared. She pushed herself upwards with one arm, wincing as her back creaked more, but it seemedw that the pain was fading. She sat up, then pushed herself onto her knees and her feet. She raised her arms into a fighting stance, gritting her teeth in pain as she tried to ignore it all.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:54 pm

Allison inwardly rolled her eyes at Chigusa's apparently meaningless delaration, as if Chigusa had an choice in the matter, and as the idol began to laboriously pull herself up to her feet, Allison charged. She lowered her shoulder, aiming to throw all of her weight into Chigusa's midsection and spear her out of her spleen.

Last edited by 1167 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:15 pm

Chigusa had barely managed to get onto her feet, her legs still shaky and her defenses not up, leaving her wide open. Allison's spear hit her square in the midsection, as the idol didn't have the reflexes to try and dodge anymore. To Chigusa's already battered form, the blow felt like getting hit by a dump truck. Chigusa got knocked off her feet, flying backwards and landing hard on her back. She turned onto her side, clutching her gut and coughing weakly. Still she tried to get back up, pushing herself beyond her limit as she tried to get into a sitting position.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next