Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Love, Paranoia & Heartache

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Love, Paranoia & Heartache - Page 3 Empty Re: Love, Paranoia & Heartache

Post by Lobo Wed May 09, 2012 6:12 am

After Clyde voiced his reasons on why he was here, he got a response that came in the form of laughter from Drake, which was enough to make the cowboy's blood boil, clinching his shaking fists tightly under the table as he watched the smug businessman laughed right in front of his face. It took a lot of self control to not leap up on that table and start beating down on Thomas Drake right then and their for Clyde, he hated being laughed at in such a mocking manner and hated having to endure it even more.

"Heather ain't the kinda girl that would be into that kind of thing... And we don't like the idea of sharin' eachother either... But I'm tired of talkin with ya, wastin' my breath... Just call Ms. Mutoh up here and then I'll be gone." Muttered Clyde bitterly at Drake with a clear frown over his face over how smug this guy was, making it seem like Clyde was going to be in for it for what he was going to tell Megumi. "Tough luck" Clyde thought. There were so many girls on the roster for Megumi to chase after, she was just going to have to understand that One of them was taken for good.

Eventually, that door opened again after Drake left and in came Megumi Mutoh, a rather attractive young woman in Clyde's eyes, he always thought she was the best looking girl in Eclipse and meeting a big star like this was pretty surreal. Granted the situation with Heather and Clyde's lack of sleep kept him from getting all too excited about finally meeting the idol.

"Yes I did... All night... Nice to meet ya though, Ms. Mutoh. I'm Clyde Gastin of AFW Tension... Boyfriend and Fiance to Heather Sunderland." Clyde would say as he introduced himself to Megumi, all while mulling over the best way to say things about this issue.

"... I didn't come here to start trouble Ms. Mutoh... Or even tell ya stop bein' Heather's friend... Which she considers you to be, and I want my girl to have lots of friends, ya know? But what I am come here to ask about, is just how friendly are you wanting to be with my girl?" Clyde would say in a reserved , calm manner. Having turned off the TV once the match ended, Clyde had no idea that Heather followed Megumi backstage, so his questioning was purely based on what he Expected Megumi to try in the near future.

Last edited by 621 on Wed May 09, 2012 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed May 09, 2012 6:35 am

Megumi seemed a little put off by the amount of hostility Clyde displayed. She wasn't quite sure how to react, since she had never met Clyde before and didn't know if this was normal. She wasn't quite sure what Clyde was getting at, frowning slightly at his choice of words, looking at him curiously and wondering just what he was saying. She decided to play it safe, for now.

"So you're the fiance? That's interesting," Megumi said, "You're a lucky man. Heather's a great person, but I'm sure you don't need me to tell you that." Megumi walked over to the table, leaning on it slightly. "I don't quite understand why you're here talking to me though. Or why you decided to try and break in to this building, I'm assuming that is you yes? I'm one of Heather's friends, a relatively new one at that. And I plan on being as friendly as I am with many nice and good people." She turned to Clyde, looking at him with a bit of a frown.

"You say you're in Tension though?" she said, and then shook her head almost in disbelief. "Damn..." she whispered under her breath.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed May 09, 2012 7:01 am

Hearing Megumi tell him that he was a lucky man to be with Heather and that she was a great person, caused Clyde's hostile demeanor to fade a bit and turn more into a look that was full of regret after hearing those words that were very true. Heather was the best thing that ever happened to Clyde and turned completely turned his life around for the better, choosing him as the person she wanted most despite being a womanizing alcoholic trouble maker at the time. The fact that he made her cry last night, was something he really hated himself for and wanted to take back more than anything.

"Thank you. Yeah, Heather's an amazing person... That's... Why I love her so much... Uhm, but yeah that was Me last night... Didn't mean to scare ya if I did I was just... Upset last night. Regardless I'd like to be friends with ya as well... For Heather's sake... Even though I got a few things that I'm a lil' concerned about" Clyde would say in a rather nervous and uneasy manner.

Still, Megumi didn't seem all that bad or even came across as a lusty person to Clyde. She seemed to be a very nice girl who was probably a bit confused, wielded out and while not afraid but bothered by the appearance of her friend's jealous, paranoid boyfriend. He really did hope Megumi only wanted to be Heather's friend and nothing more.

Then Clyde's attention got sidetracked slightly following Megumi's next words and the tone of them "Y-Yeah I'm in Tension... Why so surprised? W-Why that look! Heheh..." Clyde would ask curiously with a nervous laugh, while he tilted his head and blinked a bit in confusion towards Megumi's reaction wondering what was up with that revelation to her.

"She better not say I'm anythin' about me bein' short compared to everyone else!"
Clyde thought to himself.

Last edited by 621 on Wed May 09, 2012 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed May 09, 2012 6:42 pm

Megumi crossed her arms. She wasn't quite sure what to make of Clyde yet, and she didn't want to rush to judge. Normally she hated Tension guys, since they represented the absolute worst about men in Megumi's mind. Many of them are solely there to get their nuts off by fighting cute weak girls, after all. Though Clyde, with his relationship thing going on, might be a little bit different. She would have to ask him a few questions to judge.

"Say, if you're a tension guy, that means you have to have matches with girls, right?" Megumi asked, "Who have you fought against? Also... did you do... that?" She blushed slightly, a little embarrassed to straight up ask a man about his sex life. She wanted to make sure of a few things. If Heather was dating a man who was just as bad as Megumi thought all Tension guys were, then she would have to have a talk with Heather and hopefully convince her to break things off. She didn't want her friends to have their hearts broken by men like that, after all.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed May 09, 2012 7:33 pm

"It's the common thing 'round Tension... But I wouldn't say I have to though, considering the fact I've challenged a few guys I didn't like... But they ducked out on me." Clyde would admit to Megumi before he heard her continue on, noting the way she was looking at him and started questioning him. Not knowing the irony that she was set to wrestle against Mamouru Higurashi, whom Clyde tried to goad into a match at one time, but was ducked by Higurashi. Clyde's eyes then widened a bit once he heard Megumi ask her questions regarding who he fought and his sex life within his job that seemed to often revolve around that sort of thing. For Clyde however, it didn't anymore and it never would again.

"I'm a lil shocked this topic is makin you blush... You didn't stike as someone who got all flustered up about the thought of a Man and a Woman together... It's kinda cute..." Clyde would tease Megumi in a lighthearted manner as he stuck his tongue out at her, unable to resist commenting on the blush that Megumi had over her face, but would get back to serious business rather quickly.

"Seein' as you didn't know who I am, I doubt you gon' know most of them, but for the ones I think you'll know, I've taken on Cecilia Northman, Catelyn Cormac, Terra Firth, Zero Kotobuki, Adrian Kytes, Heather several times and her brother, Dante. Tried to fight Fredrik Northman and Mamouru Higurashi but that fell though..." Said Clyde with a shrug as he mulled over as much of the past, pulling out a lot of Friction names he could think of.

"As for what I've done... I can tell ya right now, I ain't like the rest. I never raped a girl and sure as hell never will, I slept around a lot and broke a few hearts durin' my Sex Wars days but I wasn't heartless like the others. Then... Heather came along and everything changed. Yeah I had One little makeout session Cecilia in the ring that pissed Heather off so much she came down to beat my ass, but I didn't know where we stood at the time and I was still being old self. I didn't know that she honestly... Loved me. No one ever had before, heh, I'm sure you can tell I ain't much to look at or admire, especially durin' them days... But she me loved anyway... And I realized that I loved her too..." Clyde would say, starting to ramble on a bit as he mulled over him and Heather's odd beginnings that were complicated and filled with conflicting emotions, but eased out in the end for the two. No longer fighting the feelings they had for eachother.

"...So anything before Heather, yeah I did a few things but sure I as hell didn't force myself on anybody like the others. Once me and Heather got together though, I left that road behind for good. I changed my ways and I ain't done anything with another girl in the ring or outside of it for almost a year. The only exception bein' Heather herself and it's gon' to stay that way... For The Both of Us." Clyde would say as he poured out quite a few emotional details regarding his personal life, along with the fact that he remained loyal to Heather since they began their relationship, in addition to giving Megumi a subtle hint that if she had plans for something more between her Heather, she needed to forget about them. But Clyde honestly didn't know the true nature of their friendship

Last edited by 621 on Wed May 09, 2012 7:54 pm; edited 3 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat May 12, 2012 9:24 pm

Megumi glowered at Clyde. She was finding him more and more annoying now that he fully admitted he did everything she suspected the guys did over in sex wars. It may be that he's trying to be reformed now, but the fact that he did so in the past told her that he might well do it again. He seemed better than most though, which to Megumi wasn't saying very much.

"I'm not flustered because of this topic," Megumi replied evenly, crossing her arms under her breasts, "I don't like thinking about what you would do..." She frowned, looking down on Clyde both literally and figuratively.

Then she got back up and went over to the door. "Well, it was nice meeting you Clyde," Megumi said, "We're done here right? If I hear any more of those crappy subtle threats I might just go puke." She opened the door, waiting for a moment for Clyde to respond before leaving.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat May 12, 2012 9:55 pm

Clyde had taken his time to explain the type of person he was and that he had changed for good but by the way Megumi was looking at him, he could tell she didn't like him regardless and wondered if she did believe that he had changed his ways for Heather.

Clyde would then Megumi a frown in response to the way she was looking down on him, he felt like a jerk enough already now he was being looked down upon by some high and mighty idol because of her assumptions made him feel as low as dirt and he didn't know why. What was he going to have to do to make people realize that he was a good person and was worth something?

Clyde then watched Megumi head for the door and prepare to leave, hear her last couple of words to him before she was about to take her leave. "They ain't threats, lady! They promises! Heather ain't gon' betray me and I sure as hell ain't gon' betray Heather... No matter what you think." Said Clyde sternly as he glared at Megumi before he eased back and let out a frustrated sigh. This wasn't easy to do.

"Heather says y'all are friends... I want you to continue bein' her friend. She needs them. She... Hasn't had much of a chance to live out her life to the fullest until recently. She likes you a lot, Megumi and likes that you respect her, which is somethin' very few punks 'round here do. Either way, regardless if you hate my guts, I want you to continue bein' Heather's friend because I want her to be happy." Clyde would admit in a rather uneasy manner before he looked at Megumi again through the corner of his eye, feeling his stomach churn from being so nervous at this point.

"...I hope bein' a friend is all you want to be though... I don't know how close you really want to be with her..." He'd mutter out to Megumi.

Last edited by 621 on Sat May 12, 2012 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat May 12, 2012 10:40 pm

"Right," Megumi said noncommitally, as if she didn't really believe Clyde's words, "I plan on continuing to be Heather's friend, so you need not worry about that. I don't hate or dislike you either. You're more genuine than most people that I know. And you're about as good at being subtle as a sledgehammer." She turned around for a moment, looking Clyde in the eyes, her gaze icy.

"You're so worried about someone taking her away from you... but have you ever thought about why she would leave in the first place?" Megumi said, "You don't need to worry about me. I'm already in a committed relationship, and Heather is only a good friend. But with you, and all your paranoia about what your girlfriend does... Coming here all of a sudden and doing all this... If it was me, I would dump you right now because you're crazy. Go back to Heather Clyde. You're better off there, even if she isn't."

With that, Megumi turned and walked out, closing the door behind her.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3