by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Talim

3 posters

Go down

Talim Empty Talim

Post by MasterSaruwatari Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:02 pm

General Information

Name: Talim
Eyes: green
Hair: black
Height: 4'8
Weight: 98 lbs
Nationality: Filipino
Entrance Music: Brave Sword, Braver Soul ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXBxjKz9jc0 )
Alignment: Good Girl

Boxing Information

Strategy: Uses her speed to confuse the opponent. She also likes to dodge and evade a lot of attacks to avoid blocking a lot. And likes to go to the body early to win out on points. She only goes to the hard for combinations that start or lead into bodyshots.
Style: southpaw
Type: swarmer
Preferred Attacks: right uppercuts
Preferred Matches: Standard boxing matches
Difficulty level: medium

Boxing Stat spread:
Endurance: 5 out of 5 for throwing punches and moving. But for taking hits, she gets a 2 out of 5.
Strength: 3 out of 5
Speed: 5 out of 5
Defense: 3 out of 5
Technique: 3 out of 5
Overall 1 : 3.8 out of 5
Overall 2: 3.2 out of 5

Finishing Moves: One with the wind- If opponent is heavily stun on the ropes. She will come at them at blinding speeds with two strong crosses to the head.

Attitude: Very soft spoken. She is also very helpful and respectful for her age. Talim tries to avoid unnecessary conflict at all times. She loves peace. And only wants peace.

History: Growing up in the very clam and peaceful village of Wind Deity. Talim live a very simple like of framing and helping out her mother, father, and grandmother with whatever they need. She never complain. She never said no to her elders. Talim had a good life. When she wasn't working. She would read books. Talim didn't have a certain taste for books. She read anything to get her hands since where she live education wasn't the top important issue for the younger generation in her village. The books she read were in English, so she ended up teaching herself English. When she made 15 her parents were getting tire of the life they were living in the village. They finally understood how education was important when the king of their village started to tax the people greatly. Since no one didn't know how to do math. They felt they were getting a deal. but in the real world they were getting rip off. And Talim knew, and explain it to her family. They quickly moved to the USA. In the USA,they in Chicago,Illinois and her family started a book store. Her grandmother started making clothes for elderly men and women. Talim was sent to Whitey Young high school after she score a perfect score on the high school entrance exam. When she got there, she join a book club, pets club, and she felt she needed to take up a sport to stay healthy and keep herself busy. So she took up soccer and tennis. She was too small for basketball. She felt volleyball was stupid. And just wanted to do a few things. Talim got into boxing when her nanny, Ivy, was boxing at a bar for money. Ivy felt the girl was too weak and short for the sport, but when she spar with Talim to confirm her opinion. She was impress by her natural ability to dodge and stay on the move. So now Talim enters the RGBL to test her skills and have fun. She doesn't want to hurt anyone badly.

Update!!!!

Well it seems are different not. Every since RGBL died, and all the girls moved on to better things. Talim still wanted to fight . She didn't hang up her gloves though. She just used boxing as a training method to stay in shape. But one day, she was bored to death at home. She already was ahead of the class for months. And had nothing to do. So she went channel surfing. After a bit of that, she stop on USA network. And it seems they were having a RAW marathon. Talim was bored, and found it to be silly. so she watch it. After a while, she started to get into it. She felt in love John Cena and many other wrestlers. Talim became a wrestling fan that day. She started going to houseshow, live show, and PPVs. She even watched TNA and Ring of Honor. She couldn't get enough wrestling. When there was this really big league as big as Ring of Honor, WWE, and TNA. She decided to join the AFW. She though wrestling was fake, so through this would be fun for her.

Favored moves: Sawtan Bomb, different types of kicks, face buster, moon salt, different types of roll ups( school girl and etc.), and Frog splash.

Finishers

- One with the wind: It's basically a 450 splash from the top rope.
- I'm sorry: When a foe is heavily stun. She runs the ropes and land a nasty punch. This shows off her boxing background.

Stats (no matches yet):
Combat
Strength: 3 out of 5
Defense: 3 out of 5
Endurance: 4 out of 5
Speed: 5 out of 5
Technique: 3 out of 5

Wrestling
Strikes:3.5 out of 5
Submissions:1.5 out of 5
Powerhouse:1 out of 5
Aerial:4 out of 5
Counters: 4 out of 5

Hentai

Talim: Uh...What's Hentai?

Wrestling Strengths: Will use her speed and defensive skill to piss the opponent off. And try to go to the air game to keep things hot.

Wrestling Weaknesses: She can't overpower her opponents and prefers not to grapple anyone either.

Wrestling Style: She plans to use her speed and quickness to her advantage. she will be very defensive and use her kicks to keep the opponent at bay.

Appearance

SC4: Talim Vwxxl0.jpg

SC3:Talim R9fwjn.jpg

SC2:Talim Xe30qg.jpg

Sc2(more): Talim 29x6lpy.jpg

Wrestling attire: It will be the wrestling attire women wore in the 70s and 80s. A Green leotard with white elbow pads and knee pads. She also has white wrestling boots.

RGBL Record:

-Wins: 1
-Losses: 0
-Draws:
-KOs: 1
-Accomplishments:
-Friends: Ivy, Hikari, Inukimi
-Enemies: Akikdo
-Rival(s):

Cool facts about Talim.

-She is the second shortest character in the game.
-She has the power to bring back the dead or create illusion. It's still up for debate.
-She is actually "One with the Wind". Thus meaning she can actually control the wind.
-She hasn't aged by the way.

Note: None of these cool powers WILL NOT be used on this site. So don't worry about Talim reviving someone like Yuffie from Final Fantasy to help her fight.

Last edited by 8737 on Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:15 am; edited 3 times in total

http://mastersaruwatari.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Talim Empty Re: Talim

Post by anegge Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:35 pm

Do you know what the word archive means?

Ok, so first post you post a hello in an offtopic thread. Then you post something in the wrong forum. If I did not know for a fact that you were a human being I would have deleted you for being a bot.

You failed my Turing test. STOP IT.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Talim GXChUKwTalim 1BElGMITalim UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterSaruwatari Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:51 pm

I'm sorry. I thought I read the rules correctly.

http://mastersaruwatari.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:02 am

It's ok Havik, being a newbie can be disorienting.

Just copy-paste your character to the correct roster (which is not an archive roster, archives are for retired-cancelled wrestlers) and please make sure that you read more carefully next time. Peace^^

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: