by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread]

+7
Cirno
Old_Man_Tai
Kelsea
kerflubble
zxn666
OmegaVan0
Kitten
11 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread]

Post by zxn666 Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:00 am

Megumi blushed as Natalia suddenly grabbed her in close and kissed her all over her face. "Ahh! Stop stop!" Megumi said while laughing. Then when Natalia handed her the envelope she blushed some more, quickly tucking it into a safe spot while nodding. "Thanks Natalia! You saved us both with this," Megumi said. And then the present came out, which Megumi opened to find a lock of Natalia's hair. Megumi knew how much this all meant to the both of them, and she looked up, her eyes tearing up a bit. "Wow... I'll cherish this forever," she said, leaning in to hug Natalia again, before giving her a kiss goodbye and heading off.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread]

Post by Kitten Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:41 pm

Natalia waved good-bye to Megumi and looked up for who was next in line, and she was visibly surprised to find Adrian in there. The Dream wasn't very sure how to react, she still feel slightly angry with the cosplayer, but when Adrian sat on her knee, Natalia smiled brightly at her. After all there was no better time to make peace and forgive old feuds than Christmas... and she had a present for her in her bag for Adrian already.

"HO HO HO! Hello there, Adrian-chan" Natalia said happily sliding an arm around Adrian to hug her. "I got your present right here..." Natalia Claus. Said as she searched her bag and presented Adrian a big gift box, inside of which was an original 'Asuka Langley's' body suit costume.

"It may fit a little tight..." Natalia said blushing slightly. "But you'll look awesome in it!"

Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 2 6u0iRWY
Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 2 QiougD6Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 2 TTlOMaFTwas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 2 5t0Q5s2Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:09 pm

Adrian was nervous to say the least when she finally got to sit down on Natalia's soft lap. Her own tensions weren't eased much by Natalia's open gesture, fumbling with the little gift box until the Dream revealed her own present to the cosplayer.

"Ohmygodthankyou!" She squeaked out, wrapping Natalia in a tight yet brief hug, letting go with a very red face. "I...I got you something too, in case you were mad at me still. It kinda sucks compared to what you gave me, but... hey... thought that counts, right? Seriously, not expecting the body suit." She said as she handed over her smaller box, containing the cutest teddy bear Adrian could find on a $15 budget. Complete with hearts.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:43 pm

"awwww it is so cute..." Natalia after opening the box and taking the teddy bear. She gave the bear a tight hug, rubbing it against herself and then she gave Adrian and equally tight hug with rubbing included...and then she took both the plush toy and Adrian and give them an even tighter hug that borderlined the bearhug submission hold territories.

"Thank you very much!" Natalia said after releasing Adrian. With one arm around the cosplayer waist and the other around her teddy bear, Natalia seemed unsure which one she was allowed to keep, but she finally let go of Adrian.

"I hope to see you wearing it soon..." The Dream added with a giggle as she imagined Adrian in the extremely tight body suit.

Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 2 QiougD6Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 2 TTlOMaFTwas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 2 5t0Q5s2Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:46 pm

"Oh Oh.. me next.. me!!" Cried out a cute sounding voice, a pair of bunny ears sticking behind the crowd along with one arm swinging wildly in the air. The person moved to the front, finally revealing herself to be none other then Mara Bunny

"I've come to sit in Santa's lap hard just like Leah told me to!
Uhm.. Natalia Claus.. I been a real good bunny this year cause its year of the bunny... I really wanted a christmas kawaii to hug and cuddle when it gets cold... But in the last Christmas show I attended a few days ago they said there would be no Christmas Kawaiis and no christmas elf kawaiis... and they buzzed me all the time"
Mara put on a mock nagging frown

"They said...'Nyet .. bad Bunny-san... There is no christmas kawaiis... And no kawaiis for you... hug your carrots... buzz buzz buzz!!!' ...I think that brown haired one with the buzzer might have been in league with the grinch, she was really mean..."

;_; *sniff*

"I was a sad bunny this Christmas without any Christmas kawaiis... But, could you make it all better? Make my dream for a Christmas kawaii come true?! Pwweeease???"

Last edited by 2 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spotlight
characters:
Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 2 ELZuoMvTwas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 2 OG5hnuaTwas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 2 Cg3CzYmTwas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 2 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:12 pm

Next in line was a quite sexy bunny girl and Natalia had always been partial to bunny girls to she was more than happy to have Mara sit on her lap.

"What?!?" Natalia asked pouting as she heard Mara's tale. "Those mean kawaiis!!!" Natalia Claus exploded. "I too love hugging them and yet they never appreciate it" she said hugging Mara tightly against her almost cuddling with her as if they were going to cry together.

"But don't worry, Mara-chan..." Natalia said happily letting the bunny free from the constricting hug. "I actually have a kawaii elf to spare!" The Dream announced.

Natalia then reached for her huge bag of gifts and began to pull by the legs a cute kawaii dressed up as a christmas elf. Tied up with a green silk rope and with a red scarf covering her mouth the kawaii, who was none other but Hotaru Kobayashi, struggled furiously against the bonds.

Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 2 429385-2RWL5D5.jpg

"Here she is...and she is all yours...!!!" Natalia Claus said with a smile while she patted Mara in the head. ^_^

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:30 am

Mara gasped in with over exaggerated childish glee, her eyes sparkling as she laid eyes upon the tied up kawaii girl.

"Oh Natalia Claus! She's just what I wanted! ..thankyou! Thankyou!! Thankyou!!!!" She said, bouncing up and down with excitement and sending her boobs bobbing up and down enthusiastically. She moved forwards back over to Natalia and threw her arms open wide to embrace her in a big busty bunny hug, rubbing her nose against Natalia's cheek almost like one would do to someones nose for an Eskimo kiss.

"The magic of Christmas is still alive!" :3

Spotlight
characters:
Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 2 ELZuoMvTwas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 2 OG5hnuaTwas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 2 Cg3CzYmTwas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 2 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:30 am

Natalia hugged Mara in turn and pressed her breasts back into the bunny-girl as they shared a eskimo kiss. "Enjoy, Mara-chan!" she said as she broke the hug and let the sexy busty bunny to take her squirming groanning present away.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:45 am

Mara gleefully collected up the cute little bundle in her arms, pressing her close to her bosom as she practically skipped off to have some play time

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:01 am

Tai Kamiya frowned as he showed up, walking up to Natalia-Claus and crossing his arms.

"........Considering I doubt youd give my anything on my wish list....Id settle for an apology for the way you tried to break my spine..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next