Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 7:12 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tia's night of hell!

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Tia's night of hell! - Page 10 Empty Re: Tia's night of hell!

Post by d_ultsch Fri May 25, 2012 6:03 am

joy was loving the feeling of Tia's hands on her breasts but her body wanted more so aftera few seconds of the massage Joy grabbed at Tia's hair and pulled her face inbetween her cleavage "Your too slow my dear Tia. Now i'm going to have to take the initiative" Joy said as she would begin to grind her body against Tia's.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon May 28, 2012 9:41 pm

Tia was enjoying just taking her time here, but soon realized that wasn't good enough for Joy. "Mmmph!?" The girl cried out in surprise when she was shoved in there and also hearing what Joy had said. Tia groaned feeling Joy grind herself against Tia. Of course she was busy trying to pull her face out of there before Joy got any other ideas.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed May 30, 2012 3:53 am

Joy couldn't help herself anymore and she gave herself over to the drug as she humped Tia faster and faster while trying to smother the girl in her breasts "Mmmm Tia you feel so good" Joy would say as she became wetter and wetter from her increased humping "Now if you could have made me feel this good from the start i wouldn't be doing this to you." Joy said with a smile on her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed May 30, 2012 7:38 am

Tia was more shocked at Joy's quick humping than anything. The girl really was like a dog in heat in how she was going crazy like that. Of course being smothered in Joy's breasts hardly gave Tia time to be objective about her situation. "Mmmph! Mmmph!" She almost whimpered between those breasts finding it harder and harder to breath while getting stuck between those breasts. It becoming hard to even concentrate though with Joy's humping picking up speed and Tia being able to feel her wetness.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu May 31, 2012 3:07 am

Joy continued to hump Tia as she became wetter and wetter "Now Now no complaining Tia you had your chance to avoid this" Joy said as she would release Tia's head from her breasts for a second before slapping her prey across the face a few times with them "Now how about you suck on these while i get myself off on you?" Joy said as she felt a huge orgasm building.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Thu May 31, 2012 5:22 am

Tia gave out a few muffled complaints as she had Joy practically blaming her for it. When finally the breasts were pulled off Tia was immediately sucking in air before crying out. "Ow...ow...stop!" She groaned feeling even stranger about all of this getting beaten up now just by Joy's breasts alone. "Fine..." Tia decided going along with it was better than letting this continue. She reached forward and started to suck on one of her breasts figuring it'd be tougher to hit her with them if she was on them.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:47 am

Joy nearly orgasmed when Tia began to suck on her breasts but her surprise was completely forgotten a second later when her humping increased in speed again as Joy finally cam hard all over Tia "OH Tia you feel amazing" Joy would yell out as her humping would increase in strengt has her orgasm raged through her system.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:29 am

Tia just continued her sucking knowing that she wasn't going to get out of this now. Though when Joy eventually came over Tia the girl groaned feeling her body getting wettened by those juices. For a moment she was surprised before realizing that one wasn't even close to Joy's limit and that this could continue for a long time. The girl only going faster confirmed Tia's belief and the best she could do was intensify her sucking and licking to try and hit Joy's limit sooner rather than later.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:02 am

Joy couldn't control herself as Tia sucked on her tit causing pleasure to ahoot through her body "Oh my Tia keep going" Joy said as her orgasm finally began to calm down but Joy didn't as she wouldn't stop humping her trapped Tia.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:21 am

Tia groaned as she had to keep on licking or else likely get breast slapped again. The girl knowing that really that drug would keep Joy going for a long time anyways and just making her cum once or twice wasn't going to change her situation drastically. The girl having to deal with that constant humping and being unable to do anything more than squirm underneath that nurse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10