Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tia's night of hell!

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Tia's night of hell! - Page 9 Empty Re: Tia's night of hell!

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 22, 2012 6:46 am

Joy stopped licking at Tia's breasts as she continued to finger her captive "I don't know i think i'm quite practiced at this" Joy said making a horrible joke "I mean you seem to be enjoying my healing ministrations" Joy said refering to her constant fingering and kisses "But i already knew you would as i proved yesterday and by the weeks out you won't even need to use the aphrodisiac to feel this good, Tia"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Tue May 22, 2012 7:38 am

Tia moaned and groaned both to the fingering and the poor puns that she was being subjected to. The girl finding it hard to even respond with how good her body was feeling right now. "That's just crazy. There's no way I would....haaa..." Tia groaned thinking if she did end up like that then she would be quite the mess.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed May 23, 2012 4:34 am

Joy smiled at Tia and she began to speed up her fingering "Its ok Tia just give in and cum for me" Joy said as she moved up to kiss Tia on the lips again. Joy couldn't help but feel good as she continued her assualt on Tia but Joy knew that soon she would have to please herself as the drugs in her system couldn't be ignored by just fingering Tia.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed May 23, 2012 7:24 am

Tia continued to squirm and moan knowing she was going to lose it soon. The increased speed on the fingering only pushing her to her limit. "Haaa...ahh..ahhh!" She moaned and groaned unable to stop how good she was feeling and having Joy continue kissing her didn't make it any easier. There was no time to focus on how Joy was dealing with the drugs when she was at her limit. "Ahhh...C-cummming!" She screamed losing herself in the pleasure and juices squirting from her pussy. Tia being left to writhe on the bed in pleasure.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed May 23, 2012 7:48 am

Joy continued to finger Tia through her orgasm just to make sure she felt all the pleasure she could from her experience "So Tia now that you have experienced my pleasureful ministrations, how about you show me what you can do?" Joy said asshe slid out of her extremely wet panties "But if you refuse i'll just have to play with you a little more forcibly" Joy the lickedher fingers clean of Tia's juices before laying down next to the girl on the bed waiting to see if Tia would do anything.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed May 23, 2012 8:05 am

Tia's moans only got louder as she was still being fingered during that orgasm. At the end the girl was panting and finding it hard to concentrate for a few moments. "Eh? That's..." The girl breathed out a bit uncertain about what she was going to do about this. "What do you mean more forcibly?" Not that Tia wasn't considering cooperating, but her mind wouldn't let her act if she didn't at least know what was at stake. Even still she was finding it hard to turn it down with how good she was feeling right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed May 23, 2012 8:45 pm

Joy continued to lay on the bed next to Tia trying to control her urge to just rape Tia endlessly. Joy sighed as she heard Tia's words "Use your imagination TIa and i bet you will find out what i will do to you" Joy said as she reached her hand over to start massaging Tia's breast.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Thu May 24, 2012 6:14 am

Tia took some time to try and consider it. "Well hate to say it my imagination isn't quite as devious as yours happens to be." Still Tia wasn't sure if she wanted to poke that sleeping bear quite yet though she hated that part of her was actually considering it. Reaching out with both hands she started to massage Joy's breasts for a start. She figured that'd be enough to start things off as she planned her attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu May 24, 2012 8:22 pm

"I don't know about that Tia. I bet you can imagine many things that i could do to you" Joy said before letting out a moan as Tia began to massage her breasts "Yes that feels good Tia" Joy said as her body began to feel the pleasure that her body was begging her for but it still wasn't enough to satisfy her and if Tia didn't step up her game Joy was going to have to take some drastic measures.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Fri May 25, 2012 12:48 am

"Haven't you learned not to overestimate people's imaginations." She breathed out and continued to work on those breasts. At least it seemed to be effective what she was doing and that let Tia relax for a while. The girl wasn't in any rush to satisfy Joy and thus continued to massage those breasts getting a bit firmer as time passed, but holding up on taking things to the next level.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next