Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tia's night of hell!

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Tia's night of hell! - Page 3 Empty Re: Tia's night of hell!

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:06 pm

Joy could feel the desperation on Tia's tongue as she really wanted to make Joy cum first but Joy didn't want that to happen, at least not yet. "Your getting close, you better hold back or your going to lose" Joy said with a giggle before she saw Tia cum all over the bed "Awww looks like you lose" Joy said before cumming on Tia's face mere seconds after Tia erupted.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:01 pm

Despite knowing the odds it was all that Tia could do to hold out as long as she did. She gave everything she could to pushing Joy over the line first, but in the end Tia found herself laying there having just cum hard on the bed. Groaning in humiliation as she felt Joy cumming all over her face after the fact. Also Tia found herself unable to stop fingering herself even after cumming thanks to how badly aroused that initial drug had left her.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:48 pm

Joy continued to hump Tia's face for a few more seconds after her orgasm before slowing getting off the girls face so she could sit on her chest "Oh i guess you just couldn't handle it" Joy said with a fake pout on her face "Well since you lost i guess i need to inject you again" Joy said hopping off of Tia "I mean unless you can convince me otherwise" Joy would then linger by Tia for a few seconds to see if she would say anything before heading over to grab a new needle.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:19 am

Tia groaned feeling her face getting coated in Joy's cum feeling like a bit of a mess. Then the pink haired girl slipped onto her chest and she knew what was going to happen. Her body shivering a bit since she was nervous, yet her body was almost excited for it. "God..." She whimpered as her fingers wouldn't stop pleasuring herself and knowing if she took another needle she would end up in a crazed state. "P-please...I'll go mad...What do I have...to do?" She asked while panting in that aroused state wondering what Joy was thinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:28 am

joy returned with the needle but she didn't inject Tia with it yet "Well it wouldn't be fun if i told you what to do would it" Joy said as she sat down next to Tia "But if you don't convince me soon oyur going to get another injection" Joy said as she push the plunger down on the needle causing the liquid to shoot out of it "Now come on try and give me a reason why i shouldn't just jab you right now and see you go crazy."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:02 am

"Eh?" The girl gasped as Joy was actually trying to make her think in this crazy situation with her body already crying out for her to continue playing with herself. Gasping as she watched the liquid shoot out of the syringe. "You..can't..be so mean. I can't think like this." Tia complained squirming on the bed trying to come up with some sort of way to convince her. "You can't tease me if I'm crazy right? Isn't it better like this? I'll...do what you want." She whined breathing out and moaning as her fingers kept on fingering herself despite the desperate situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:22 am

Joy looked down at Tia and she smiled "Well you are going to do what i want either way but one way is because you want to and the other way is because you will have to" Joy said as she moved a and to squeeze Tia's breast "Now you had better give me a better reason then you will do what i want because i will get what i want no matter what" Joy said as she brought the needle closer to Tia.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:30 am

Tia knew this situation wasn't looking good, but she didn't quite have a good plan in mind here. She didn't think some simple lie like "I'm not good with needles" would work at this point. When Joy squeezed her breast Tia moaned out knowing she wasn't going to be able to stop Joy from doing whatever she wanted. She could see that needle getting closer knowing what the effects would be. All Tia could think of was calling Joy's threat a bluff, though she didn't really think that either. "In that case you'd use that stuff anyways. Certainly won't..haaa..offer anything like staying longer so you can have even more fun with me. That'd be crazy..." She replied squirming a bit, nervous at how slowly Joy was bringing that needle closer.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:07 am

Joy was smiling as she slowly moved the needle towards Tia but as Tia jokingly said she would stay longer the needle in Joy's hand stopped "Hmm i think you have piqued my interest. So how long would you add to your playtime with me?" Joy said keeping the needle by Tia just incase she said a number Joy didn't agree with "If you stay longer we can have so much more fun" Joy said as a insanely creepy smile formed on her lips "So tell me now how long will you stay?"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:02 pm

Tia had a feeling this was a very dangerous negotiation she had stepped into. And really it wasn't like she had expected the girl to even go along with her idea of just adding some time that she would stay there. The presence of the needle constantly kept in Tia's mind as she knew something small like a couple hours wouldn't work. That creepy smile of course almost made her want to low-ball this so she wouldn't be under Joy's control for too long. "A...a couple extra days?" She didn't think nearly tripling their play time was going to be a bad start. At least Tia didn't plan on saying something like a week or more since that probably would drive her crazy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next