Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A hot and cold break

2 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

A hot and cold break - Page 6 Empty Re: A hot and cold break

Post by Kitten Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:48 pm

Natalia followed Megumi sheepishly, unable to stand by herself without the idol's help. Her legs trembled, feeling like they were made of jelly after the two devastating orgasms. She kissed Megumi back, closing her eyes and parting her lips to let the idol sneak her tongue inside, but Megumi broke the kiss way too soon, in Natalia's opinion, and the dark haired beauty was left standing there with her eyes closed and her mouth partly open for a couple of seconds before she realized with a pout that the kiss had ended.

The groggy dazed sensation still numbed Natalia's senses, who suddenly found herself with a bucket of how water and a towel. She nodded at Megumi and got on her knees besides the pool to start toweling the oil away from her body. She then looked up at Megumi and giggled mischievously, soaking her towel in water again, she crawled to the idol's side and began to towel the redhead's legs.

A hot and cold break - Page 6 6u0iRWY
A hot and cold break - Page 6 QiougD6A hot and cold break - Page 6 TTlOMaFA hot and cold break - Page 6 5t0Q5s2A hot and cold break - Page 6 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:08 pm

Megumi was busy trying to get the oil off her body, so she didn't notice Natalia crawling closer until the girl was touching Megumi's legs. Megumi looked up, seeing the mischievous smile on Natalia's face. She slipped over as well, using the towel to start wiping off Natalia's body, massaging her breasts along the way. Megumi knew at the rate they were going, they were gonna have sex again. Natalia really was a difficult girl to satisfy.

"Hey, turn around so I can get your back," Megumi said, pulling herself away. Natalia might not know her limits, but Megumi certainly did. And she did not want to pass out from sexual exhaustion before Natalia did.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:45 pm

Natalia giggled as she massaged Megumi's legs, doing away with the oil at the same time she took the oportunity to feel the idol's flesh. She wanted to give the Crimson Warrior some 'payback' for the delicious massage she had received earlier, although she was still shaken and weakened from the fucking, but above all, she just wanted to grope Megumi.

The redhead nevertheless seemed to have different plans and quickly commanded Natalia to turn around. The Dream let out a groan of protest as she wanted to feel Megumi's body more than have her own body groped, but she quickly complied. After all, due to their agreement, Megumi was the boss...for now.

Natalia turned around, giving her back to the idol and began to use the towel to clean up all the oil from her legs and arms, wanting to finish up quickly with herself so she could then help Megumi with her own body.

A hot and cold break - Page 6 QiougD6A hot and cold break - Page 6 TTlOMaFA hot and cold break - Page 6 5t0Q5s2A hot and cold break - Page 6 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:32 pm

Megumi used the towel at first, wiping the oil off, but after a short while she stopped. There was some other teasing she could do to Natalia in this position, she thought to herself. Slowly, Megumi moved forward, taking a little bit of soap and squirting it in between her breasts. She pressed up against Natalia's back and began rubbing up and down, soaping up the back of the raven-haired star, while taking the washcloth and soaping up Natalia's front as well. She focused on groping Natalia's breasts and soaping her up in between the legs.

"Hmm... gotta clean up your dirty parts Natalia!" Megumi said cheerfully, "I know you're all eager to start fucking, but wait for it ok? It makes it all the more delicious. Plus, you'll be clean!" She scrubbed gently, rubbing Natalia's sex, obviously trying to work her into an orgasm once more, while her hardened nipples scraped against Natalia's back for a deliciously slippery feeling.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:29 pm

Natalia finished cleaning herself of oil and was ready to turn around and attack... And return the favor to Megumi. But the idol was once again one step ahead of her and before The Dream could turn around she felt Megumi's tits pressed against her back. The hard nipples poking on her flesh and the sticky liquid rubbed on her back. Soon Megumi's tit rub began to form foam on Natalia's back, making the rave-haired beauty moan in delight.

As if that wasn't enough, Megumi moved her hands up and began to grope Natalia's tits and sex on the pretext of bathing The Dream. Natalia wasn't stupid and soon realized that cleaning her was a secondary objective; Megumi was fucking her yet again.

"Oh yes... No need to start fucking just yet..." Natalia said playing coy as she leaned back on Megumi. "Lets clean up our dirty parts first..." she added trying to hide the glimpse of sarcasm in her voice as she picked a little of the soap that Megumi was rubbing on her tits with both hands. Natalia would then move her arms back, one reaching for Megumi's ass, begining to soap it all over as Natalia squeezed it and pinched it, to then slide her hand between Megumi's ass crack to caress it and soap it too. With her other hand, The Dream tried to reach for Megumi's sex and rub her mound in circles with her fingers while she pretended to be washing the idol.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:44 pm

Megumi was busy "cleaning" Natalia, so she didn't expect Natalia to come and soap her up as well. Megumi moaned as her firm, luscious ass got fondled and soaped up and her asscrack in particular got fondled, then let out a small gasp as Natalia found her sex and began soaping that up as well. "Mmm... good Natalia, clean up my dirty parts too," Megumi moaned. Her slick fingers began moving in to penetrate Natalia's sex now, before going in and out to finger the Dream and drive her wild, while her other hand sought out Natalia's clit to pinch it tightly and rub it sensually to work her up even more!

Last edited by 265 on Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:58 pm

"Ahhhh Megumi!!!" Natalia gasped and then let out a moan as she felt how the idol penetrated her pussy with two delicate fingers. The redhead wasn't holding back and Natalia soon let out another louder moan when she felt the idol begin to play with her clit. Her pearly nub had barely got any rest since the last fuck but it quickly swell and hardened with Megumi's touch.

"Ahhhh Megumi...you....'Clean' so good!" Natalia said, not wanting to let the idol to have all the fun she tried to counter strike and moved her fingers to Megumi's sex, trying to slide two of them inside the idol's pussy to massage her inner walls; while with her other hand she continued fondling between the Crimson Warrior asscheeks. Unfortunately for The Dream, in this position she didn't had as much maneuverability as Megumi did, and she had to deal with the idol's delicious tits rubbing on her back aided by the slippery soap.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:08 am

Megumi moaned as well as Natalia fingered her, though not as deeply due to the position they were both in. Megumi's fingers pumped in and out of Natalia's sex, slick now not just from soap but from Natalia's juices as well. Megumi leaned in, pressing her breasts in even tighter as she began nibbling at Natalia's ear.

"Hey, if you get too tired from all this... just tell me," Megumi said as she fingered Natalia, "You need your rest more than I do." She continued to finger Natalia, her other hand reaching up to play with her tits now instead of teasing her clit. "God, your breasts are so big..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:23 am

Althought neither Natalia nor Megumi wanted to say it, it was clear they were having a fingering duel now, and by how loud The Dream's moans were and how slippery wet her pussy was it was also clear the raven-haired beauty was losing it and she knew it. The position was mostly to blame, and the fact that Natalia had already cummed twice and not too long ago. But despite this situation, The Dream never backed down from a battle, specially not a sexual battle.

"Oh...mmmm...I'm not tired..." Natalia lied blushing deeply, embarrased by how Megumi teased her. "And...I...don't need the rest more than you..." she added trying to control the moans, but hearing Megumi talk about her tits and massage them at the same time just forced a loud groan out Natalia's lips.

Natalia knew she was not going to win in this position, so she removed her hands from Megumi's pussy and tried to turn around, although weak and moved slowly, she hoped the idol wouldn't try to stop her so she could end face to face with Megumi.

"I think my back is pretty clean now...why don't you let me rub yours, Megumi-chan?"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:57 am

Megumi moaned slightly as Natalia's fingers left her pussy, a small drop of her juices falling down onto the ground as she did. Megumi wondered what Natalia wanted, slowly pulling her own fingers out as Natalia turned around and faced her, blush on her face. They were so close that their tits were touching and their lips were almost kissing.

"Hmm... alright," Megumi said, "You're not letting me finish though? That kinda makes me sad."

Megumi turned around though, not protesting, allowing Natalia full access to her back and her body. She wondered if Natalia would do the same as she did before, or if she had some other idea. Megumi knew that she didn't have the sexual stamina Natalia did, and she didn't want to be worn out before Natalia was. But Megumi couldn't say no to Natalia, not for this.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next