Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 3 Bots

Simone, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A hot and cold break

2 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

A hot and cold break - Page 7 Empty Re: A hot and cold break

Post by Kitten Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:22 am

Natalia was a little surprised that Megumi had actually allowed her to escape that trap and even more so that the idol agreed to turn around and let her take position behind her. That and hearing Megumi say it made her sad, sunk Natalia's heart. Had she wrongly confused Megumi's intentions? Now she felt guilty and, as much as she wanted to fuck the idol, she couldn't bring herself to do it. She had agreed to let Megumi be the boss after all.

"I...I am sorry Megumi-chan... Natalia said as she poured some soap between her breasts and began to rub herself on Megumi's back. "If...if you want to finish me...just...just say so..." she said not so sure it was such good idea. She then took a sponge from the bucket and began to soap Megumi's tits, not daring to finger the idol, but still pressing her own body against Megumi, specially her pussy on the idol's ass. "You have beautiful tits, Megumi-chan"

A hot and cold break - Page 7 6u0iRWY
A hot and cold break - Page 7 QiougD6A hot and cold break - Page 7 TTlOMaFA hot and cold break - Page 7 5t0Q5s2A hot and cold break - Page 7 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:33 am

Megumi looked back for a second, leaning her head back so it rested against Natalia's cheek. "Geez, don't sound so dejected Natalia," Megumi said, "If I'm letting you do this, then you can go ahead and do whatever you want." She let out a small moan as Natalia fondled her boobs, soaping them up and playing with them. She reached up and pulled one of Natalia's hands down to her sex, placing it right there and letting Natalia do the rest of the work.

"Mmm... go on," she said, "Don't feel bad about fingering me... I don't mind. I don't think this pleasure should be any competition."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:14 am

"whatever I want, Megumi-chan?" Natalia asked with an impish smile as she continued soaping the idol and rubbing herself against it. The Dream began to rub Megumi's pussy incircles very gently, she didn't wanted to make her cum just make her horny.

"There is something I've been dying to do to you..." Natalia said with a giggle as she finished soaping Megumi and then picking some hot water from the pool with the bucket, she slowly poured it over Megumi to take the soap away. She then filled the wooden bucket a second time and and poured it on herself to clean away the soap.

"Pleaseeee...let me do this..." Natalia begged as she slid back into the pool. She would then grab Megumi's legs as the idol was still sitting outside the pool and place Megumi's legs on her shoulders, sliding forward so her face will go directly to Megumi's sex to give it a sweet kiss..

A hot and cold break - Page 7 QiougD6A hot and cold break - Page 7 TTlOMaFA hot and cold break - Page 7 5t0Q5s2A hot and cold break - Page 7 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:13 am

"Yep... whatever you want," Megumi said between light moans. Natalia's teasing was really working her up now, and Megumi only just came down from a pretty intense orgasm herself. That, combined with teasing Natalia before, made her quite horny. She expected Natalia to work her into orgasm like she was going to do, but then the girl left and grabbed a bucket of water, dumping it over Megumi's body to wash the soap off. Megumi wondered what Natalia was up to, but then the girl slipped into the pool of hot water, grabbing her legs and pulling her in close. Megumi knew what Natalia was up to now.

"Alright Natalia," she said, spreading her legs a little to give Natalia easier access, "Go on. No teeth though! I don't want you biting and hurting me."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:49 am

"I know how to eat pussy, Megumi-chan..." Natalia said slightly offended by the idol's comment, while she continued raining kisses around and against the redhead's pussy.

"And I been wanting to eat yours for some time..." she added giggling as she gave Megumi's tights two quick kisses. Natalia then buried her face between Megumi's legs and began to nuzzle against the idol's pussy, letting her tongue come out to trace with it a trail along Megumi's labia, to then dart her tongue around the idol's slit, trying to spread it begin to lick the inside.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:58 am

"Hehe, alright then," Megumi said, leaning her body back and pushing her sex forward, "I'm all yours Natalia, feel free to work your magic!"

She let out a small moan as Natalia came in and buried her face in between her sex, licking her slick sex lips and making her moan out loud. Natalia really was good at eating pussy! Megumi's hands fell onto Natalia's head, and she gave the girl a little push, forcing her deeper into her sex. "Mmm... you really know what you're doing..." Megumi moaned, "Yeah..." Her legs spread open even wider to give Natalia more space and to push her in even more. Megumi hoped her moans were making Natalia as excited about it all as she was.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:30 am

"mmmmm Megumi...you taste so good..." Natalia said as she devoured the idol's pussy passionately, swirling her tongue inside the redhead's pussy while using the tip of her nose to tease the clitty. "Please hold my head, Megumi-chan" Natalia said as she moved lower and began to lap the idol's sex furiously.

Keeping Megumi's legs over her shoulders and now with the idol's help to keep her head buried against the pussy, Natalia had her hands free to do as she pleased, and what she desired the most was to finger herself. Natalia thus sunk her hands underwater and began to play with her own pussy, inserting to fingers into her sex while she used her other hand to rub her sex in circles.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:12 am

Megumi moaned louder and louder as Natalia's tongue drove her wild, probing in deep into her sex while teasing her, sending jolts of pleasure through her body. Megumi's sex was already leaking out juices, and every added bit of stimulation made her want to cum a little bit more. "Ohhh.... it feels too good!" Megumi moaned. She pressed Natalia's head in deeper, tighter into her nethers. Letting out a loud moan, Megumi sucked in a deep breath, holding her orgasm back.

"Ohhh! Come on Natalia, go deeper!" Megumi moaned, "Make me scream!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:58 pm

Natalia nodded with her face buried between Megumi's legs. She stoped fingering herself to use her hand to grab the idol's ass and push. Her cute nose began to rub fully against Megumi's clit and she glued her lips against the idol's labia, pushing her warm slippery tongue as deep as she could into the redhead's pussy, trying to tickle with the tip Megumi's core.

Natalia moved her face up and down, rubbing herself more and more into Megumi's sex while she kept swirling her tongue and pushing it, trying to get deeper and deeper into the idol's sex, and she was being rewarded for her efforts by getting more and more of Megumi's honey, which she greedily swallowed, loving the tasted.

Even when her tongue began to hurt from being over-extended, Natalia continuead forcefully pushing it into the idol's sex, trying to make Megumi cum by sheer force of the tongue penetration.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:51 pm

Megumi moaned louder as Natalia shoved her face right in deep into her sex, her tongue probing in even deeper as she tried to make the idol cum for her. Megumi was letting out cries of pleasure, unable to hold herself back any more, a deep blush on her face from being eaten out so sensually. Her sex was literally dripping into Natalia's mouth, she could feel Natalia drinking up her fluids. It made her feel so hot to think about it.

Natalia's tongue soon penetrated deep enough to stimulate all of Megumi's sex at once. Megumi let out a sharp cry. "Ohhh! Natalia, I'm cumming!" she warned, "AHH!" Megumi's hips thrust forward as her back arched and her toes curled. A spurt of her sex juices shot out all over Natalia's face. Megumi's orgasm lasted a few seconds before subsiding, the idol was left breathless, lying down on her back as she moaned softly, coming down from such a move.

Last edited by 265 on Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next