Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A hot and cold break

2 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

A hot and cold break - Page 5 Empty Re: A hot and cold break

Post by Kitten Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:39 am

"Yes...yes... I can roll over..." Natalia said panting heavy thankful that Megumi had stopped. Then Natalia took her time, rolling over very very slowly to try to use every second she had to cool down. Once she was laying on her back, it became evident how aroused The Dream was, her nipples were hard like bullets poiting at the sky and her mound swollen and dripping.

"mmmmmmegumi..." Natalia purred the idol's name as she felt how her body was fully covered by the Crimson Warrior. The oil allowed Megumi to slip up and down Natalia unhindered. Natalia resisted the temptation of grabbing Megumi's hip and instead spread her legs a little, so the idol's sex began to rub against her own.

Natalia was very good at holding back an orgasm, but this time she wasn't having much success. She had wanted Megumi for so long and she felt so weakened that resisting seemed almost impossible, yet The Dream 'fought' to the very last. She arched her back and slowly began to rub herself back against Megumi, knowing that it was a matter of seconds before the idol drove her over the edge, she still tried to hold on for as long as her body amanaged to resist.

"ahhhh ahhhhh megumi....you feel incredible"

A hot and cold break - Page 5 6u0iRWY
A hot and cold break - Page 5 QiougD6A hot and cold break - Page 5 TTlOMaFA hot and cold break - Page 5 5t0Q5s2A hot and cold break - Page 5 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:12 am

Megumi moaned slightly, her sex rubbing up against Natalia's back as she rolled over. Megumi was visibly aroused as well, her nipples hard as she rubbed herself against Natalia's body, her own sex starting to throb. It wasn't as bad as Natalia though, who was literally dripping wet. Natalia rubbed herself back against Megumi, making the idol moan slightly as well as the stimulation began to overwhelm the both of them. However, it was Natalia who would cum first.

Megumi spread her legs a little, pressing down her sex as well. "T-time for the finisher!" she moaned, as her sex "massaged" Natalia's dripping wet slit and her hard clitty. Megumi arched her back, moaning and pressing her breasts down into Natalia's body as well, as she felt the hotness of Natalia's sex through her own. She looked down into Natalia's eyes.

"Ahh... cum for me Natalia! Say my name!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:08 pm

Natalia's attempts to fight back were short-lived although effective. The dark haired beauty smiled happily when she saw how turned on Megumi was. It made her feel so good to know that the idol enjoyed this as much as she did. Seeing how the sexy massage turned into a dominating fucking, Natalia had no doubt Megumi wanted her, and that made her feel happy.

The Dream looked up into Megumi's eyes lovingly while she moaned louder and louder, and suddenly remembered their battle in the deserted island when they orgasmed at the same time in this very same position. That had been delicious, but this was much better and Natalia knew this time there was not going to end in a draw.

Just as if it had been a match, Megumi had worked Natalia's body methodically to leave her weakened and helpless. Drained of any will and strength, Natalia knew that Megumi had her against the ropes; she was at the idol's mercy and this sensation of being completely powerless, as if her body was not her own any more, was deliciously liberating.

Natalia kept looking into Megumi's eyes like hypnotized as the idol rocked her body violently. Soon their pussies began battling, with Megumi's sex viciously hammering down Natalia's mound. It was very clear that the dark haired beauty's pussy was closer to cumming; each strike the idol's pussy delivered made Natalia's throbbing and swollen sex squirt small amounts of its honey like if it was a juicy fruit being squeezed. Their bellies and legs rubbed against each others frantically, producing the most delicious of caresses as the smooth skin, aided by the oil, pressed against equally smooth skin. Natalia's breasts boucned wildly in her chest as Megumi used her own orbs to punch them around. There was no escape, Natalia knew her defeat was inminent, and she was loving every second of it.

When Megumi announced the finisher was comming, Natalia took a deep breath and redied herself to be finished. Megumi had broke all of Natalia's defenses with the sexy massage without The Dream noticing and now was to late, she was doomed. Still, what little pride Natalia had left demanded her to resist, and so she tried to control herself. Her face twisted in a cute grimace and she bit her lower lip, looking deeply into Megumi's eyes as she tried to hold her orgasm back. But when she heard Megumi demand that she cummed and screamed her name, Natalia could resist anymore.

Natalia's body became stiff for a couple of seconds and then it relaxed completely as her pussy exploded in a shattering orgasm. Her pussy began to squirt widly and powerfully into Megumi's own sex as her whole body trembled uncontrollably. Screaming your opponent's name while cumming was the ultimate humiliation and ultimate form of surrender, Natalia understood this very well, but there was no way to deny Megumi; the idol had conquered her completely. Natalia felt so submissive and owned, as if she was Megumi's property now, so soon she began to turn her howls and moans of pleasure into the words that the idol desired.

"I'm yours, Megumi-chan...I'm yours..." Natalia said between pants and then took a big breath to scream the victors name so it will echo throught the mountains. "Megumiii!!! MEGUMIIIIII!!!!! [size=150:12iytvwo]MEGUMIIIIII!!!!!!"

A hot and cold break - Page 5 QiougD6A hot and cold break - Page 5 TTlOMaFA hot and cold break - Page 5 5t0Q5s2A hot and cold break - Page 5 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:30 pm

Even as Megumi fucked Natalia's weakened body the dark-haired girl still found the will to resist, pressing back as Megumi ground herself against her and making the idol moan out in aroused pleasure as well. This seemed like it was too much for the girl, bringing her closer and closer to orgasm like this. Megumi moaned, her own sex wet and throbbing, her nipples hard as rocks as she desired a release as well. Then Natalia finally came. She screamed her name through the mountains, cumming hard, their sexes pressed so tightly together that Megumi wasn't sure if the slippery juices were from her or Natalia. She kept on humping and grinding all the way through that orgasm, until Natalia relaxed.

Megumi slowly straightened up, moving her body so that her sex remained in contact with Natalia's sex, her hand interlacing with Natalia's as she pushed herself to a sitting position with their sexes still touching. Megumi was burning up now, and if she didn't cum soon she was going to go crazy. "Hah... sorry Natalia!" Megumi moaned, "I can't stop myself!" Megumi ground her sex against Natalia's, pounding it in, moaning as she tried to drive herself into orgasm as well!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:20 pm

Howling Megumi's name to the sky left Natalia breathless quickly, but the fucking hadn't finished yet; the idol had conquered The Dream in the most delicious way and now wanted to cum herself. All Natalia could do now was moan softly and look up at the beautiful Megumi; with what little strength she had left she interlocked her fingers with the idol and held Megumi's hands tightly. Right now, holding Megumi's hand, felt like the only anchor Natalia had to avoid passing out.

"...Megumi..." Natalia moaned almost whispering from the lack of air. She spread her legs some more so Megumi could settle herself better on top of her; by now Natalia was not only not offering any resistance but fully cooperating with the idol. But as much as the dark haired beauty tried to help Megumi orgasm, there was very little she could do, save lay down and get fucked.

The non-stop pounding on her pussy kept Natalia in a strange state of shock. Althought the sensation wasn't as intense as it had been when her climax exploded, she could feel almost as if the orgasm hadn't died down just yet, and after a little, Natalia began to feel another smaller orgasm building up in her sex. "ahhh....megumi...megumi...megumi..." Natalia panted the words as she felt ready to cum again.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:54 pm

All Megumi needed Natalia to do was lie there and get fucked, since Megumi wanted to be the one doing the work this time around. Her sex made wet noises every time it rubbed against Natalia's, their clits bumping up against one another as Megumi attempted to fuck the both of them into sexual oblivion. She moaned loudly, a small spurt of sex juices shooting out and covering both their bodies. This was getting close now.

"Ahh... ahhh..... ohhhhhh!" Megumi moaned, the pleasure feeling more and more intense, "Ohhh! N-natalia! I think I'm cumming!" She rubbed herself even more furiously against the girl underneath her. "Cumming! Ahhhhh! I'm CUMMING!!!!"

With that yell Megumi finally came, her sex spasming against Natalia as her body bucked uncontrollably for a few moments. Megumi flopped against Natalia, panting for a few moments as she lay against her body and used her as a pillow as she caught her breath. "Ahh..." Megumi moaned, still coming down from that intense climax.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:24 pm

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh....megumi!!!" Natalia moaned as she felt the idol cumming against her pussy. Soon she began to feel the second orgasm taking over her body. Natalia arched her back and joined Megumi in her climax, trembling in delight. She loved how the idol was riding her. The bodies of the two wrestlers danced at the same rhythm as they shared the pleasure and released all their energy and tension.

After a few minutes they stopped, and Megumi laid over Natalia using The Dream as a body pillow. Natalia closed her eyes and apparently fell asleep, but she still managed to move her head a little to kiss Megumi's cheek.
"I love you" she whispered with her lips still pressed against Megumi's face.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:24 pm

Megumi lay against Natalia, panting weakly, resting herself as well as she came down from that intense orgasm. Perhaps it wasn't as much as Natalia's, considering the girl felt any kind of contact as partially pleasureful, but it was still quite a ride. She let out a small moan in content as Natalia kissed her on the cheek. Then her eyes opened and widened, blushing as Natalia said she loved her.

"W-wow," Megumi said, "It felt that good?" She moved over slightly, so her lips brushed against Natalia's in a gentle kiss. She wondered how much of Natalia's feelings were love, and how much was the high she felt from this orgasm.

"Hey," Megumi said, "Do you want to get back inside the pool? I'll get up."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:52 pm

Natalia closed her eyes and purred, not realizing what she had just said until Megumi brought it back. She opened her eyes wide and blushed deeply, looking at Megumi clearly ashamed. "No no... Wait... I didn't meant it like that..." Natalia began excusing herself. "Don't take it like that...please...What I was trying to say is that...I...well...I...I really like you...and...it was awesome...and I'm...very happy we are together...but...I mean... I love you...as a friend and ...I..." Natalia stumbled thru the words not sure how to fix the mess she had caused, her face just getting more and more red, so she finally gave up.

"Just...just forget it, ok?" she said and gave Megumi another sweet kiss. Now that the intense heat of their bodies was dying down Natalia could feel again the cold of the mountain's winter. "Yes please...lets get back in the pool."

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:16 am

Megumi giggled, hugging Natalia close as they made their way to the water again. "It's alright," she said, "Gosh, you're so embarrassed!" She leaned in and gave Natalia another kiss on the lips, adding a little bit of tongue this time to really exploit the girl in her moment of weakness. She broke the kiss as they stood at the edge of the water, looking at the hot pool for a moment.

"Hey, we gotta clean the oil off before we get in," Megumi said as she went and grabbed two small buckets and some washcloths. She brought it back, filling the buckets up with water from the pool, and handed one to Natalia. "Towel yourself off Natalia," Megumi said, "We wouldn't want to ruin this pool, now would we?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next