Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Misguided Actions, Honest Feelings

2 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Misguided Actions, Honest Feelings - Page 4 Empty Re: Misguided Actions, Honest Feelings

Post by TiefBlau Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:31 am

"Heh alright, I'll admit then, It'll be one hell of a match." Heather would say, putting the final note on their small little debate about the winner and how hard it may be for each competitor in the match. "Good. Looks like we can still keep going on the same page then!" Heather would say, nodding her head as if confirming that there would be no hard feelings whatsoever at the words that Cecilia might have said.

After Heather went on the small frantic explanation of why she was hesitant to do the match that Cecilia was implying, Heather would blink her eyes and stare at the girl as she flicked her in the head. "A-ah..." Heather would let out, completely speechless at what the girl was saying. The fact that she was just teasing her the whole time and wasn't actually going to do the match or such thing caused heather to be quite dumbstruck. She felt like an idiot just like Cecilia had called her for falling for it. She would just sit there, her mouth hung open and her eyes blinking as Cecilia got up off the bed and eventually left the room.

"........." Heather would not know at all how to comprehend or take what had just happened. A mix of being flustered and embarrassment filled up Heather as she sat on the bed, staring at nothing for a few minutes. Finally she would shake her head, rubbing her forehead slightly. "Such a moron..She got to me so easily.." Heather would say, shaking her head again before she turned and got up off the bed. "Eh..well I guess we're gonna do a match.." Trying to clear her mind, Heather would undo the bow on her collar before unbuckling the belts that hung on her waist. Undoing her dress, she would throw it off, walking over to her bags in her black bra and panties.

"*sigh* I'll get her back for that." Heather would say to herself, pulling her black bikini top and baggy pants out from her bag. Throwing on the pants, she would undo her bra, tossing it onto the bed before replacing that with her black bikini top. "Right..so I have no idea where she went...I guess I'll just wait." Heather would say to herself, picking up her dress and throwing on her dress over what she had on, leaving it undone.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Misguided Actions, Honest Feelings - Page 4 Empty Re: Misguided Actions, Honest Feelings

Post by LunarWolf Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:53 pm

Cecilia smiled a little, at Heather admitting that it would be one hell of a match, she smirked a little though when she heard what Heather said, she let out a little laugh and then smiled at Heather, looking at her for a moment, " Heats, haven't we kinda always been kinda on the same page ?" Cecilia said with a teasing little grin, as she though about how they have kinda been on and off, but they have always had pretty similar attitudes at some points, like anger, bitchiness and then friendship now.

Cecilia looked on for a second at the almost stunned expression of Heather, she kinda had won a victory now, but it did feel kinda bad, to put her through that, not the teasing, but the fact that she had managed to get under her skin so easily, that must have been a thing that could grind Heather's gears, but Cecilia disappeared of out of Heather's room and into her own, taking of her nightgown and putting it on the bed, before she moved over towards a quite large closet, and looking around for a moment, before she pulled her blue halter tank top, her red skirt, brown sticking, and brown gloves with their red streaks, she took out a pair of black panties as well, and placed it all next to the night gown.

There she stood for a moment, in her naked form, as she raised her arms and moved her hands to the back of her neck, to remove her necklace, the sliver chain, with the sliver pendant of Mjölnir, as she then walked over and placed it in a little wooden box on a table, closing the lid as then walked back towards the bed, and began to slip on her panties, then the Blue halter tank top, as she was forced to pull her hair out from the halter part after she slipped it on, she tossed her hair around a little, before brushing it back, she then took up her skirt and pulled it up along her legs and put it on, she sat down on the bed as she pulled on one stocking at a time.

Cecilia moved up from the bed and walked over to get her white boots as she then slipped them on her feet and began lasing them up, after that was done, she walked over and got her gloves pulling them on her hands and readying herself, checking that everything was in oder and that her attire was one right as she looked on herself in a mirror, " This will be good for her right?...to let off some steam and all...right?" Cecilia asked herself as she looked at her mirror image and had a serious but also worried look on her face.

"*Sigh* well I Hope so...other wise it will just be a fun way to kill some time..." Cecilia said before she walked off and went out of her room and headed back towards Heathers, she knocked a little before entering, " Ready Heats?" Cecilia said as she was all smiles now.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:10 am

As Heather continued to slip into her attire for matches, she would let out a sigh. Maybe this was what she needed, a nice match with a friend to relax her mind a bit. She just had so much going through her head about what was going on and she needed some way to soothe that almost panic like feeling. So much had happened recently, and Cecilia seemed to be there to help her get by.

As she let out one more sigh, she would hear a knock on the door, before hearing Cecilia's voice. "Ah, yeah I'm ready" Heather would say in response as she walked over to the door Cecilia was at. The tone of their meeting had completely changed as Cecilia had changed into her usual wrestling attire like Heather. Heather couldn't help but blush slightly as she tried to recompose herself again, the girl's appearance reminding her of the former tone of their conversation.

After clearing her throat, Heather would cross her arms, nodding her head. "O-ok so what is it that's 'something awesome'.." Heather would say, trying to pass off that she wasn't thinking of before at all as she tried to quickly remain on subject.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:35 am

Cecilia smiled a little as she heard that Heather was ready, she watched as she friend walked up to her, Cecilia noticed the little blush and kinda figured that she might have taken the tease a little bit to far, or maybe Heather just had a dirty mind, it wasn't really important and all that was really needed for tonight was a will to fight it out and have some fun, and most of the times, at least in Cecilia's case, a match with a friend can be kinda therapeutic and help out a lot.

Cecilia decided that, it should work for Heather, if not then she would have to find some other way to help her out, maybe let her beat on Fredrik or something, if that was what it would take, but for now it was time to test out a little match, for as many times as the two of them had talked about fighting and kicking each others asses before, when they kinda hated each other and when they had become friends as well, they hadn't actually even thrown a punch at each other, at most they had hugged and Heather had bumped into her once, but that was the extent of any physical contact that could be made of as some kind of confrontation of any sort.

Cecilia headed of the the elevator while keeping a look out behind her to see if Heather followed, she pressed for the elevator to come up and as the doors opened she would step into the elevator and wait for Heather, she would give her a little friendly smile, " there is a reason why I only go to the AFW gym to find spar partners" Cecilia said with a smile as she would wait for Heather to get in, before pushing a little button to let the elevator take them to a special floor, the Button said * B1* which would mean that she was going to take them down to the basement floor, but what could be down there ?

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:43 am

Heather certainly appreciated what Cecilia was doing for her on this night as she totally needed all the help that she could get. However, her teasing earlier definitely got to her probably more than it should have. Cecilia took it quite far, but there was no hard feelings or anything, just a slight lingering feeling in Heather of embarrassment from what she did. She could still slightly feel the feeling of the girl's hand on her thigh from earlier, but she shook off the embarrassment as much as she could.

Seeing Cecilia's smile and her turn, Heather would follow her as she walked towards the elevator, still with her arms crossed as she wondered what exactly the girl had in mind. "Oh? What's that?" Heather would say as she entered the elevator with Cecilia, watching as the girl pressed the button for one of the basement floors.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:48 pm

As the Elevator traveled down from the very high up point that the two were at, Cecilia remained quite, she didn't want it to be told, she wanted it all to be showed, to perhaps see the shock on Heather face or the surprise, but well Fredrik had kinda screwed over the whole mystique if the Northman was just the kinda well of family or if they were ridiculously rich, with him giving away the most expensive kind of street car in the world like if it was a bottle of rum.

But at least this might be a bit different, as it took it's time, Cecilia simply rocked back and forth on her feet, from the tip of her toes to the backs of her heels, as she whistled a little, breaking the whistling only to say, " I should really have like a stereo or a music player..something installed in this elevator, shouldn't I ? " Cecilia said with a little smile to Heather.

After a few seconds had past the *ping* that came from the elevator stopping at the first cellar floor, and the door opening to reveal something that Cecilia was quite proud of, something that she enjoyed a great deal, the ceiling was surprisingly high, with lights hanging down to light the place up, it was quite a bit place, a room filled with all kinds of gym equipment, all the various machines made for training and work outs, there was ab-training machines, pectoral muscle training machines, Treadmills, rowing machines, cross trainers, punching bags here and there, strength training equipment such as dumbbells and weights and bars, all kinds of things one could find in any well equip gym.

And there was also a ring, a ring had been set up beyond the training equipment, " I figured with Rebecca moving in along with Adrian, that we could use a ring here, but you are really the first one to see it Heats! so...what you think ?" Cecilia said with a smile as she looked over at her friend.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:11 pm

As Heather stood in the elevator with Cecilia, the air felt slightly tense. Heather was getting over their little confrontation from earlier, but she couldn't help but feel a slight lingering awkwardness, especially when they were inside the closed in elevator, in almost complete silence. Heather would let out a sigh, stretching herself out slightly while Cecilia whistled before she would hear Cecilia's words, breaking the verbal silence.

"Yeaah...you probably should. Probably would improve the mood a little." Heather would say, shrugging her shoulders as she glanced over at Cecilia. Heather figured where they were going was just some open area in her house with a couple mats layed out. It was something that Heather's brother Dante had in his downstairs to practice his own moves. It always seemed boring for Heather though, not really being able to develop her flashy moveset that she had now.

However, as those elevator doors opened, what Heather witnessed caused her eyes to widen. "Hah....you gotta be kidding me.." Heather would say in disbelief at the huge room that looked like her own personal gym. All the necessary equipment was there and it seemed like a professional gym that you would have to pay a subscription to use.

"R-really? That's..this is nuts. It's crazy you have all this down here!" Heather would say in response to her words, her eyes on the ring that Cecilia was talking about. "A full-sized ring...that's insane." Heather would say before she started walking towards it, a wide grin on her face from her excitement.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:11 pm

Cecilia did have to grin a little in joy as she got to hear and see Heather's reaction and have her see all of the gym, the ring was brand new, not even tested once, by no one that was a resident of the Northman apartment complex, that Adrian, Rebecca, Heather and Bonnie was living in, and of course Cecilia, she figured that when Adrian and Rebecca moved into an apartment, that they could use this place from now and then, and work out a little, maybe have some fun, and now that Heather and Bonnie was here as well, it just seemed like this ring would really pay for itself, well not in money, but probably in fun.

Cecilia decided to walk out of the elevator and head over to the ring side, as she would look back and smile at Heather, " It ain't that insane is it ? I mean it's pretty awesome right ? feel like christening this ring? no one has used it before us ? so that would mean that we are making history in this ring tonight " Cecilia said as sh grinned a little towards Heather.

" Hey! You are a high flier right ? then this ring should be good for you to train" Cecilia said as she gave Heather a little wink, she began to wave Heather over towards the ring, " You gonna stand there thinking about getting your as kicked or are you gonna come here and play " Cecilia said as she would turn around and slide into the ring under the bottom rope, as she would begin to walk around the ring a little, bouncing every now and then to check the suspension of the ring, as she went up to the ropes and tested them out a little, they were tight and firm,and would work fine.

She went over to the turnbuckle and began to push herself into it, almost throwing herself at it, before she backed away and smiled, " Yeah this will work won't it ?" Cecilia said with a bit of joy at her new toy, she wanted to test it out a little, and what better way to do it, than against Heather, it would be pretty awesome to have a little match against her, and The Queen of the North was just filled with excitement as could barley wait for this little spar to start.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:39 pm

"I think it is! I couldn't imagine having a full sized ring in my home. I'd be using this every day!" Heather would let out, making her way to the ring before stopping to put her hands on her hips as she grinned and shook her head. "Lucky as hell Cecilia. This is really great stuff." Heather would say, letting out a small laugh as she did, still amazed by it.

"Absolutely! It's perfect. I usually don't like spars because most of the time that means I'll be somewhere with no ropes, then I have to improvise. But this, this is great" Heather would respond, nodding her head to Cecilia's words. Her adrenaline began pumping through her veins as she thought about it. "Heh, ME getting MY ass kicked? Sorry to say this Cecilia, but you're going to be the one to have the very first loss in your own ring." Heather would say with a slightly cocky grin as she followed Cecilia, entering the ring with her.

"Looks like it." Heather would say without bothering to test it out herself. She was all to eager to just get in there and start right away. She would watch as Cecilia bounced, checked the ropes, and the turnbuckles. Everything seemed in order and Heather was nodding her head, her hands on her hips again as she tapped her foot. "You done with the silly stuff? Best way to test it is to just tear it apart with a match so come oon!" Heather would say, getting into a ready position as she didn't want to waste any more time.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:09 pm

Cecilia did have to laugh a little, as she heard Heather talk about the ring, and how awesome it was, it was pretty good that she had gotten an entire ring, instead of just a few mats, she figured that Adrian would enjoy the ring more than mats and since the three of them would need to train, they would have great need of this ring, and now that Heather was here, how was like a pure high flier, it seemed to have been a perfect choice.

To have both Bonnie and Heather live her as well as Rebecca and Adrian was pretty cool, it was basically a big empty apartment complex, much of it had been rebuilt so that some rooms were duplexes and one one of the floors was a huge place that had been made into and arcade hall, there was even a cinema kinda deal on one of the floors, but there was many of them that were empty and that could maybe use some use, but Heather lived in the penthouse, while Adrian and Rebecca lived in their own apartment, and then there was Bonnie, who she thought was going to stay in the penthouse, perhaps when the two felt better they could take up room in apartments of their own.

Cecilia laughed a little when she heard how much Heather appreciated the ring, and how good it was for her, she nodded towards her, " Feel free to use it anytime Heats, and I am mostly free for a match well...when ever " Cecilia said with a little smile as she walked around a little, and before long she heard Heather say that she would be the first to lose, " Huh..seems like we are at odds again, Go figure...but Heats! we both know that there is no point in talking about that for we both know who's going to win, in your mind it is you, and in my mind it it me " Cecilia said as she winked over to Heather.

Cecilia was checking everything and making sure that the ring was fine, she began jumping a little, and stomping down on the ring as she check to see if it was stable, and it seemed to be, she didn't want to ring to crash down when she slammed Heather down or anything, but then she heard that impatient girl that Heather had inside her speak up, seemed o come out quite often around the Queen, or maybe it was just how she was.

Cecilia smiled a little, and then turned around and put on a little serious face, " I gotta make sure that the ring is set up correctly so you can't cry about that when I beat you " Cecilia teased as she looked over at Heather and then turned away and took her time for a little while.

In the hopeful case that nothing was done to her, no sneak attacks from Heather or surprise strikes, things that Cecilia wasn't expecting from Heather in one bit, as she then turned and walked up to the center of the ring and smiled a little to Heather, and shot or a wink, trying to telegraph that she had just been teasing her, but it wasn't really an easy telegraphed thing, especially with just a wink, Heather would have to either be a mind reader or a incredible facial reader to figure that out, or she would have to know Cecilia and be on the same page as her, that second point she was though, they were quite often on the same page of things.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next