Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 10:48 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 3:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Misguided Actions, Honest Feelings

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Misguided Actions, Honest Feelings - Page 2 Empty Re: Misguided Actions, Honest Feelings

Post by TiefBlau Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:59 am

"Yeah, of course. I wouldn't joke about something like that...I knew you more than anyone would be able to help. You...liked Clyde..and you were having problems with the same people I was. I knew you were more than likely the only were the only one who would. I'm not oblivious to what most people think of how I act, I just...don't care for the most part." Heather would say, shrugging it off slightly as she finished her statement to Cecilia.

She was certainly the first person that came into her head when thinking about who she could get to help her. Not only for her strength, but she seemed like she would genuinetly want to help. She didn't expect to make friends with Cecilia, but when she welcomed her in with open arms, it was hard not to like her hospitality. She was Heather's first real friend when it came down to it.

"Heh..that's when you're supposed to say something like 'oh no it's not selfish at all'" Heather would respond with a slight laugh before the girl would pull back in the hug after a while. As Heather leaned back slightly, sitting up, she would feel Cecilia's hands run up her back and onto her shoulder. "Aaahm...Y-yeah absolutely...friends." Heather would say, mustering up a smile as Cecilia winked at her and leaned in a little close. "...I'll uh...definitely keep that in mind."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Misguided Actions, Honest Feelings - Page 2 Empty Re: Misguided Actions, Honest Feelings

Post by LunarWolf Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:27 pm

Cecilia listened to Heather's little statement, she smiled quite a bit and then she looked on for a second, not sure what to say to that, she then shook her head a little, and let out a sigh, " What can people say about you Heats, that you're a good wrestler, that you do what's smart? Honestly...total idiots who would talk any smack about you" Cecilia said as she actually hadn't seen anything, of the little she had seen, where she would say that Heather acted like really badly or did something really well bitchy or anything, actually, during her match with Clyde, Heather had done the right thing, for the most part.

What was there to say about Heather, just talking for her for a few minutes, earlier, had quelled most of her doubts and worries, and sh had gotten back to believing whole heartedly that she could do anything she wanted, that she could take down any opponent and break them apart, all she need was to have a little change now, she couldn't stick to her old theme anymore, she would have to make a new one, and she would have to go back to her more match focused way in the ring, yet again, and this was mostly thanks to Heather, a girl who had no reason to encourage her or help her had told her what she thought about the match and how things were going, how she thought she was, and it had helped a great deal, more than most could imagine.

" Hey..you don't want me to lie do you"
Cecilia teased with a little laugh as she smiled towards Heather, " Good! wouldn't have it any other way" Cecilia said with a happy little nod and a smile, " Good..." Cecilia let out as she leaned in closer and close, mere inches separated their faces now, " You sure there isn't anything else I could do for you?...or anything else...you would want to talk about" Cecilia said softly to her friend, teasing her a bit.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:58 pm

"Hmph..you obviously don't know. I'm sure you'd do the same if you did. I'm not out there to make friends and I never was. If you saw what I did to that 'big shot' Natalia, then you would know what I mean. I take winning seriously...I like to humiliate people who think they're better than I am...that's just how I am." Heather would say to Cecilia, acting as if it was just normal. "I'm not what everyone thinks though. I do have a heart, I just...like to win...like to be the best."

"Like I said though..doesn't mean I don't have a heart. I'm..um...I uh...I'm glad I could...actually find a friend. Someone who GETS where I'm coming from. Someone like me. THAT'S why I knew you'd be able to help." Heather would say, nodding her head confidently as she spoke to Cecilia. It was her true thoughts and her true self.

"Heh...well I guess not. Rather you be truthful." Heather would say, returning the smile before she saw Cecilia get closer and closer to her. Their noses just nearly about to touch. "Wh-umm..." Heather would say before scooting herself back a bit on the bed to get some more separation, a slight blush on her face from Cecilia's teasing. "No no..I'm fine..that's all I needed to let out, I feel better now. If uh..if there's anything else I'll be sure to come get you." Heather would let out, a slightly nervous laugh following.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:35 pm

Cecilia nodded to Heather and smiled a little, " Oh I saw what you did to Natalia, hehehe It' was funny, would have done to same thing..I think" Cecilia said with a little smile as she thought about it for a little while, " Sometime it's good to take people down a peg, usually they need to be brought down, and people who think they are better than you, well...they're probably deserve it " Cecilia said as she nodded, she didn't think that Heather actions were bad, or anything, she kinda thought that it was all good really.

" Although as long as I am around...you won't ever be the best" Cecilia said teasingly to Heather, as she watched her friend a little while, " Relax Heats, I totally get you, and I totally like you for who you are" Cecilia said with a smile, " I guess we are somewhat like each other " Cecilia said with a little giggle, so far, Heather was the person she had met that seemed to get her and understand her really well, more so then Adrian and Rebecca, even though Rebecca was the person that she trusted the most for now, she felt like Heather completely got her and understood her.

Cecilia looked on as the blushing Heather scooted away from her, Cecilia was a natural teaser, most of the time she just did it cause she was used to it, not because she wanted to or because she should, it was just a natural thing for her, so she moved close on all fours, prowling her way over to Heather, and as she would close the gap between them, that Heather had made, " Yeah..anything you need Heats..that's what friends are for...and were friends right.." Cecilia whispered out to Heather as she was perhaps teasing her to much, she had promised Heather she wouldn't do anything unless she started it of course and she was going to stick to that.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:00 pm

"Well I'm glad at least someone likes what I did." Heather would say with a smirk as Cecilia responded to Heather bringing up what she did to Natalia. "She had it coming to her. Doing what she did that entire match." Heather would shake her head before she heard the rest of Cecilia's words. She honestly didn't feel anyone else would see it the way she did, but hearing that from Cecilia, she would nod her head as well. "Right, absolutely. I'm glad you get where I'm coming from. They deserve it."

"Hmph, we'll just have to see about that one day Cecilia. Although, I don't think you'll like the result." Heather would say, shrugging her shoulders before she heard Cecilia continue on. "...Well thank you. That's...something most people wouldn't say. Not even my brother I'm sure. Other than Clyde, I'm sure I get on the bad side of most people."

As Heather scooted slightly away from Cecilia though, she would watch the girl get on all fours, prowling her way over to her. "Uh...y-yeah we're...friends.." Heather would say, backing herself up still before her back would hit the back of the bed that was up against the wall. "Heh..totally friends..." She would continue, the blush on her face slightly more visible from Cecilia's teasing.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:29 pm

" Hehehe, Sorry that you had to face someone that would do all those things to you " Cecilia said with a bit of concern in her voice, she knew that Heather wasn't all that into that kinda stuff and that it must have made her quite embarrassed, " You still managed to beat her, and that's good!" Cecilia said with a smile, she kinda wanted to see if she could beat Natalia herself, and if she could beat Heather, she was certainly as competitive as she was, which cause a lot of interesting things between them, and would most likely do it many times in the future.

" Oh..You don't think I would like beating you" Cecilia said with a little grin as she then smiled a little more when she heard what Heather said, " Haha, well I'm glad to say it Heats, and don't worry about it, it's hard to get on the bad side of me...so far there's only this girl named Taylor and Sarah that has been able to get on my bad side" Cecilia said with a little smile, " And I doubt you would ever get on my bad side " Cecilia said with a little smile and a wink to her friend.

Cecilia looked on as Heather continued backing away, and she didn't know that she was making her this embarrassed, but she just couldn't help herself, as she began to move up closer not, so very close, and she licked her lips when she had gotten closer enough, their faces nearly meeting, " Good friends..." Cecilia said with a wink at her friend, she was blushing so much and so cutely, it was so hard not to tease her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:41 pm

"Yeah..that was something else.." Heather would say, thinking back to the match. In front of all those people nonetheless, Natalia had done and said those things to her. It was probably her toughest match yet. "Tch, of COURSE I beat her. Should have been for her spot in the rankings too but it wasn't."

"Hah, that's not at all what I had in mind. You won't like it when I beat you" Heather would say back to her, letting out a sigh before she heard Cecilia continue on. "Well good. Can't lose such a good ally in kicking Gatt's ass just because I got on her bad side." Heather would say, nodding her head. "I...don't be so sure." Heather would say, trying to keep up with her in the conversation before it turned to what it had.

Backed up against the wall, she would watch as Cecilia kept coming even closer to her, their faces being just as close as they were before as she watched the girl lick her lips. "U-um...y-yeaah..good friends...o-of course.." Heather would respond, letting out another nervous sounding laugh as her blush grew deeper. "A-ah y-y-you know, I..I appreciate you're helping me and all..heh.. you know, friends..b-but uuhm..I th-think I should get some rest...It's getting pretty late right? I-I think I can sleep fine now."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:12 am

Cecilia looked on with a little smile, for the few highlights she had seen, she had to admit that it looked like it was a really hard fought match, and that it was probably pretty funny, maybe not for Heather with all that stuff happening, and the little things that Natalia had said, but it still seemed like fun, thinking of hard fought matches, the hardest Cecilia had had, was against Sarah, but that felt more brutal than hard fought.

Cecilia smirked a little when she heard that Heather wanted it to be for Natalia's spot, " Oh, want to climb farther away from the future number one do you! " Cecilia teased with a little smile as she then had to let out a little laugh, if only to tease with Heather, " You sound so sure of that, I hate to get on you're bad side when I beat you" Cecilia said with a little smirk, she kind like this, little banter of who was better, and who would beat who.

" Hehe, yeah feel the same, wouldn't want you to get pissed at me just because I am going to be on the top" Cecilia teased with a little grin as she looked on at Heather, her face still blushing and being so cute, it was almost to much for Cecilia to hold back her teasing as little as she did, she listened to her stutters and and smiled, giggling a little at it and moving up a bit close, placing a hand on Heather's thigh, " You sure ?...I mean if you're sure you want me to leave you alone...then I'll do it" Cecilia said as she would have her hand slid up and down her thigh, softly and slowly, it was almost to much for Cecilia not to burst out in laughter from this little teasing.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:28 am

"Can't really climb away from myself now can I?" Heather would say in response to Cecilia's teasing about the rankings. If it was one thing Heather wouldn't give up on, it was things that had to do with competition and winning. The only thing she held more dear than that was her lover, but other than that, winning was her number one concern. A war of words when they were talking about stuff like rankings and records, Heather wouldn't back down from.

"Hmph, I told you already Cecilia, it is going to be ME who beats YOU. I would say why don't you just try me for my spot, but I wouldn't want to bump you down a number." Heather would say, coming right back at Cecilia with what she was saying. Winning her match to earn her spot in the rankings, Heather was more than elated when she found herself being bumped up to #7, although that was still quite low in Heather's eyes.

"Hah...that's...not how it's going to go down.." Heather would say as Cecilia brought herself closer more to her. As she felt the girl's hand on her thigh again, she would slightly jump, turning more red as Cecilia ran her hand up and down it. "Hah w-well..th-thats...I didn't mean..w-well don't take it bad or anything I-I'm just saying..it's..getting late you know? I-I wouldn't want to uhm...keep you up as well, I-I'm fine now..." Heather would say, bringing her hand down to Cecilia's to try and stop her rubbing.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:49 am

" Seriously think you can take that number one spot, maybe before I do, but when I have it, there is no way you are ever going to stand on the top, only if it's with me as a team" Cecilia said with a smiled towards Heather, if there was anything that Cecilia was it was competitive and it was shinning through here, as she showed herself not backing down in their little war of words, and their banter, it forced Cecilia to think a bit about it, how things would be when she was top ranked and holding that title belt, probably having Heather chase after her and trying to take it from her, or perhaps it would be the other way around, not like it mattered though, she liked the first option more.

" You're crazy Heats, I am going to beat YOU, I can prove it to you" Cecilia said before she smirked a little at the rest of Heather's words, " Bump me down on the ranking?! surely you jest Heats, you think you can do that, then fine! bring it, I'll take you down and take you're spot, if that's what you want " Cecilia said with a smile at Heather, if Heather was thinking that #7 was low for her, than she had no idea how low 8# felt for Cecilia, she was still glad that she had gotten in, and she was even fresher in AFW than Heather.

" You don't think so...sad ain't it...that you can't accept the truth" Cecilia said with a little grin as she looked on at Heather, Cecilia looked on and smiled at Heather, " Oh you're not keeping me up H-e-a-t-h-e-r...I'm here for you, so relax." Cecilia said before she felt Heather's and on her own, Cecilia shifted her grip of Heather's thigh and squeezed on it slightly as her moved in with her head, and gave Heather a light kiss on her cheek.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next