Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:30 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 231 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 230 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Despite all my Rage match

3 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Despite all my Rage match - Page 6 Empty Re: Despite all my Rage match

Post by TiefBlau Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:53 pm

Heather's confidence had gotten the best of her as she did her whole setup while giving Kelly precious time to recollect herself and get back into it. This became clear when Heather attempted to grab the girl by her hair again only to get hit with Kelly's knife edge chop which caused her to stumble back. She cursed herself in her head. She had her reeling, all she had to do was keep on her and she felt like she would have had the match claimed. However, Kelly was back in it and her next move was quite the big one.

"Guh!" Heather would let out as the girl rammed her shoulder into her stomach before she was forced into the corner, suffering from her own trap. "GAAAGH!" Heather would scream out as the barbed wire sliced through her dress and cut up her back, opening quite a few cuts. As she tried to push forward, she would suddenly find Kelly hooking her legs around the ropes on each sides of the turnbuckle, making it quite harder to struggle before she did something that Heather wouldn't have expected.

"Mmmmph!!??" Heather would let out as Kelly hugged her head tight, pressing her face deep into her breasts, starting a smother move. Heather's face would light up red if it wasn't for the barbed wire constantly cutting up her back each time she tried to move her body to struggle. She would let out a pained muffled whimper in Kelly's breasts as she tried to push her away, shutting her eyes tight as her back was continuously cut up, dripping blood onto the mat.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:18 pm

Kelly's back was killing her, it ached heavily due to pushing herself too hard with the Powerbomb and German Suplex she did earlier. Put it the was thumbtacks that were still logged into her arms, shoulders and back that hurt her the worst, her body was still stinging. This made Kelly all the more desperate to get back on the offensive by any means necessary. Her desperation led to her drive Heather's back into a barbed wire bat that was stuck in between two turnbuckles and hold her there with a tight breast smother.

"You're liking this aren't ya, whore!?" Kelly would mock to Heather as she tried to push her face tighter into her cleavage while pushing her hips against Heather to drive her back more into the barbwire, hoping to deprive Heather of air until she unconscious. "Give In Or Die, Sunderland!" Exclaimed Kelly as she tried to press her body more against Heather and continue to grind her back against the barbwire.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:36 pm

"Mmm-mmm!!!" Heather would attempt to yell out in refusal to Kelly's words, but all that came out was what sounded like loud muffled groans as her voice was lost in Kelly's breasts. As the girl tightened her hold, pressing Heather's face even deeper into her breasts, she would let out a frustrated groan in embarrassment and humiliation at what was happening. "She just had to do something like this!" Heather would think to herself, her face now reddened even despite the pain she was feeling.

Speaking of which though, her dress and in turn her back, was getting brutally ripped up from the barbed wire that Kelly was forcing her to grind up against. The pain was just excruciating, and coupled with the lack of oxygen that she was getting, her body was just aching to give out, about to pass out any minute. Heather kept fighting it though, not wanting to give Kelly the bragging rights of putting her out with a move like this.

Letting out another muffled pained groan, Heather would fight with herself, trying to ignore the immense pain that her back was feeling as she struggled as much as she could. She would bring her hands up and begin to attempt to continuously pound Kelly in the back with them, trying to do all that she could to get her off. However, her energy was running out quite quickly. If Kelly held on for long enough, Heather would probably end up drained, going limp in the position that she was in, succumbing to her breast smother and the ripping of her skin.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:57 pm

Kelly held onto Heather with every last bit of strength she had, determined to put her opponent out and defeat her right here, and what better way to do it than by utilizing such a humiliating move while giving it a hardcore edge. Kelly was quite proud of herself for using the barbwire/breast smother combo, considering the fact she rarely used either. The sensation of Heather's groans and struggles may have aroused Kelly slightly, but she had absolutely no thoughts of intimacy for her opponent, only pure hate, and that was what kept Kelly from succumbing to the feeling that coursed through her body.

With a wide grin on her face, Kelly released Heather after she felt enough was enough and that the damage had been done to make her weak, seeing Heather's blood staining the ring mat, Kelly was more than satisfied, but still wanted to her be awake to at least her her screams after she delivered more punishment to her. "What a joke..." Kelly would say before reaching behind Heather to remove the barbwire bat from the turnbuckle, attempting to intentionally rake it across Heather's back as she did this.

If Successful, Kelly would toss the bat behind looking over at the ring steps that weren't too far from them. Kelly grinned once more before turning back towards Heather, attempting to lift her up and seat her on the top turnbuckle before attempting to deliver a hard backhand slap to the high-flyer. "Wake Up. I want to hear you scream, cunt!" Said Kelly just before she tried to climb the turnbuckle, attempting to set Heather up for a superplex off the top rope and onto the steel steps below.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:23 pm

As Kelly held on to Heather tight, not letting go as she kept her breasts pressed against her face, Heather could feel her consciousness slowly slipping away. It was such a ridiculously humiliating position that she was put in, and that was the worst for Heather. Toppled on by Kelly's mental torment that she had put her through earlier in the match, Heather felt like Kelly was just tearing her down piece by piece inside. It just furthered her opinion that Kelly has been the toughest fight for her yet in AFW.

As the smother was finally released, being on the brink of unconsciousness, Heather's body wouldn't even muster taking a gasp of air, instead just slowly taking it in. She couldn't respond to Kelly's words as the girl stared her down, removing the barbed wire bat from the corner, raking it against Heather's back once more. "a-aah..ah." Heather would let out with shaky breaths as her eyes remained shut.

She offered no resistance as Kelly lifted her up onto the turnbuckle, seating her there. As Kelly backhanded her, she would let out a gasp, almost falling off the turnbuckle as her consciousness sprung back in, the pain she was suffering through hitting her all at once as she took a long gasp of air. As Kelly climbed up there with her, Heather went into an almost panic, trying to punch Kelly in her side twice before attempting to plant both hands on her shoulders and shove her off onto the steps that she was about to superplex her on.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:56 pm

"You're dead!" Kelly would say to Heather just as she climbed the turnbuckle and wrapped her arm around her thumbtack covered shoulder, attempting to go for the superplex and plant Heather on top of the ring steps. But suddenly, Kelly felt a sudden pain jolting into her body as her ribs were struck by Heather's fists. "Ngh!" Grunted Kelly as she felt the sharp pain in her side, causing her to grit her teeth in an attempt to fight through the pain. She was just about to try and punch Heather back until she felt Heather's hands at her shoulders before being suddenly pushed off the turnbuckle, sending her falling towards the steel steps on the mat that she would crash upon with a violent, metallic thud.

"Agghhhh--AGHHHHHH!!!" Kelly would howl out in horrid pain as her aching back hit the steel steps, pressing the remaining tacks on her skin further into her body. The pain caused Kelly to kick her legs about as she writhed in sheer agony while she laid on the steel steps just in front of Heather.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:23 pm

As Heather avoided another very close call, she would watch as she pushed Kelly off the turnbuckle, cringing slightly as the girl's thumbtack covered back collided with the steel steps. Her scream reverberated in her ears, confirming the immense pain that she must be going through. Heather would remain seated on the turnbuckle, taking constant deep breaths as she brought her hand to her back. She would clench her teeth and let out a slight yelp of pain as it stung to the touch. Pulling her hand back, she would glance at the quite a bit of blood that was on it, causing her to breathe even heavier at the sight, clenching her fist.

"Fuck....shit....egh...damn..." Heather would let out between her breaths, dreading how much blood she lost and how much she'd lose as the match went on. She bit her lip, staring up at the top of the cage and the lights through it, shaking her head again. "Goddammit!" Heather would yell out before she looked back down at Kelly. She had to put her away as soon as she could.

Picking herself up, she would stand on the turnbuckle, taking another deep breath. She would close her eyes, knowing that if she missed what she was about to do, it would be the ultimate backfire, almost surely taking her out of the match. Nodding her head as she made up her mind. Finally, leaping off the turnbuckle, she would attempt to hit Kelly with a 450 splash maneuver as the girl lie there on the steel steps.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:30 pm

Kelly would remain planted upon the now blood stained steel steps, writhing in agonizing pain from her already battered back that had been abused heavily during the entirety of the match. She was determined however to keep fighting and somehow get off of the steps before Heather did something. Knowing the girl was a high-flyer, Kelly knew she was in a bad spot where she laid, in addition to the fact that she left Heather sitting on the turnbuckle giving her the position she needed.

"Nooo...."
Kelly muttered under her breath as she gritted her teeth and tried her hardest to sit up, but would ultimately collapse back down due to the stress on her lower-back. Looking back up, Kelly would see Heather standing on the top rope, she had no clue as to what move Heather was going to pull off, only that it was going to hurt her immensely. She wanted to bring her knees up and stop Heather, but in her current pained state, she wasn't able to manage it. This prompted Kelly to close her eyes as well just before Heather leaped off the turnbuckle and spin in mid air before pulling off the 450 splash that successfully connected with Kelly.

As the 450 splash connected, Kelly's eyes widened as the air in her lungs was forced out of her body, the impact causing her arms and legs to shoot upwards before they fell limply. The Ghoul now laid sprawled out along the steel steps under Heather as the 450 splash appeared to have sent her completely out of it.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:51 pm

As Heather took that final deep breath, she would risk it all again and leap off the top rope, looking to hit her 450 splash maneuver. It was a spectacle in it's own to see as she flipped through the air, heading straight towards the girl that lie there on the steel steps. She prayed in her head that she would hit, that nothing would go wrong, that Kelly would be too hurt to retaliate. Much to Heather's delight, her prayers were answered as she came crashing down onto the girl onto the steel steps.

"Guagh!" Heather would let out as she landed on her, taking quite a bit of damage, though knowing that she dealt out much more to Kelly. She remained lying on top of her for a while, breathing deeply in and out as the pain pulsated through her abdomen. Her back was still stinging like hell, and her head was spinning. The brutality of the match on their bodies had risen to unbelievable heights as Heather knew she had to get Kelly onto the mat and try to end it here, not knowing how much more she could take.

Letting out a grunt, Heather would try to lean herself up slightly so she could try to push Kelly off the steps, onto her back on the mat. If she could do that, she would quickly follow suit, bringing herself lying over Kelly as she did. "You wanna...humiliate me..like you did?..well..how's this for you?" Heather would say as she slid herself up Kelly, bringing herself to attempt to sit on the girl's face, her baggy pants bound to make it quite uncomfortable for the girl as she tried to pin her shoulders down with her legs to go for a pinfall attempt.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:39 am

Everything went hazy for Kelly once the 450 splash connected, she was heavily dazed and almost completely out of it, yet the pain in her abdomen managed to keep her senses awake and stop her from falling completely unconscious after Heather laid her out with the picture perfect 450 splash that left Kelly sprawled out along the steel steps barely moving, save for her chest that was now heaving up and down as she tried to collect oxygen.

The move left Kelly practically defenseless and thus allowed Heather to easily move the blonde off of the steel steps before sitting on her face. Immediately Kelly released a muffed cry from under Heather as her body began to kick and jolt around, trying to get free from underneath Heather and stop the pin, despite her squirming being rather weak. She knew she didn't have much time because of the pin, but the fact that she had so little air already was bad enough since Heather sitting on her face. "MMMPPHHH!!" Kelly would cry out just after hearing the one count, trying her hardest to buck her hips and get free as she shook her head violently.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next