by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 10:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 3 Bots

JaimeJohnsomXD

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Despite all my Rage match

3 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Despite all my Rage match - Page 7 Empty Re: Despite all my Rage match

Post by TiefBlau Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:39 am

"Gh..Doesn't...feel all that great to...be put in a move like this by..the one you hate does it!?" Heather would say as she would grasp Kelly's hair, trying to keep her in place. As she heard the one count, she could feel it getting harder and harder to keep Kelly under her from her struggles. She expected next to none, but she should have known that blocking her airways like this would cause her to jolt around like she was doing.

"D-damn...Just a little longer!" Heather would let out as she heard the ref reach a count of two. Normally, Kelly's weakened struggles would have been simple for Heather to contain, but in the state that she was now, blood still dripping from her back, it was quite hard for her. Just as the ref was about to call the third count, signifying Heather's victory, one of the times that Kelly bucked her hips up caused Heather to unbalance herself and fall forwards, tumbling to her side on the mat as Kelly was set free.

"Agh..no!.." Heather would say, slamming her fist on the canvas again in frustration. The match was still going to continue, and Heather was just going to have to withstand even more of this hellish structure. She had an idea though as she looked over at the coffin that Kelly had brought in. Looking back and forth from Kelly and the coffin, Heather would roll out of the ring, leaving a few dabs of blood on the canvas as she did, opening the lid of the coffin. Staring inside it for a second, Heather would slide herself back in the ring, staying low as she stalked Kelly, waiting for her to rise to her feet where she would attempt to charge at her with a spear if she did.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:43 am

"Mmmphhh!!!" Kelly would let out with another muffled cry out from underneath Heather's rear as she pinned her down and gripped her hair tightly while the last bits of oxygen she had were being deprived from her. This caused Kelly to panic a lot more violently as she sought to get free from Heather's ass, the one place in the entire universe that Kelly never wanted to end up under.

Using all the strength she had though, Kelly managed to buck her body up break the count, while also removing Heather's rear from her face, allowing The Ghoul to gain some much needed oxygen that she would eagerly take it as she began to gasp for breath just after rolling over onto her stomach, barely noticing that Heather had left the ring and opened up the coffin that Kelly herself, had brought to the ring.

"I refuse to lose to this bitch... This Rookie... This pathetic worm..."
Kelly thought to herself as she grit down on her teeth while forcing herself up to one knee before she went to fully stand on her feet, staggering around a bit before she turned around. At that point Kelly's eyes widened as she saw Heather charging towards her. It was at that moment that Kelly's body took over and acted on it's own at the last minute to desperately defend herself.

As Heather drew closer, Kelly would suddenly lift her leg up at the last second and attempt preform The Conway Kick, which was a rather speedy and powerful Superkick that would begin with a hasty side-step just as Kelly lifted up her front leg before quickly thrusting it out, attempting to drive the heel of her boot covered foot right into Heather's chin. However, even if the Superkick would miss or connect, Kelly's body would quickly give out and cause her to collapse on the spot just after preforming the move.

Last edited by 621 on Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:59 am

As Heather slid back into the ring after opening the coffin, she had the entire rest of the match planned out. She was ready to put the girl away. She got her fill of what she needed to do, and it was best to keep herself fine incase of another confrontation if there need be one. She wasn't looking to end her own career in this structure tonight.

As she stalked Kelly, she waited patiently for the girl to get to her feet. She just had to get her down long enough to carry out what she was planning and then it would run smoothly from there on out. As Kelly got to her feet, Heather would leap to her's as well, charging at the girl to attempt her spear. As she reached her though, instead of taking the girl down with her maneuver, she was instead met with a boot straight to her chin, rattling her skull quite a bit.

She would let out an almost silent sound as she remained standing for a second before falling backwards. The direction she was angled in caused her to tumble onto the mat and roll out, incidentally landing right into the coffin that she had just opened up seconds ago, lying on her back almost motionless.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:35 pm

As Kelly shot her leg out towards Heather, she felt her heel suddenly strike The High-Flyer on directly her chin. Just after the kick connected and struck Heather, Kelly's body gave out and she immediately collapsed to the mat but now before looking towards Heather out the corner of her eye, just in time to see the dazed, blank look her eyes as she stood upright for a moment before she tumbled down to the mat and rolled towards the ropes, leaving a small trail of blood along the canvas until she rolled out of the ring and fell into the large coffin that she had opened just seconds before.

Both wrestlers were now down. Heather was lying almost motionless in the coffin while Kelly was lying face down on the mat, fully showing the thumbtacks that were covered her entire back side of her body, ranging from her shoulders down to her lower back, still stinging her body immensely. As Kelly laid face down against the mat with her cheek pressed tightly against the canvas, she would pant out heavily from her open mouth that had a tiny bit of drool leaking out the corner of it, to take in some well-needed oxygen into her lungs, causing her body to pulse up and down as she continued to pant heavily and attempt to rest for a moment. Wanting to catch her breath for a moment until she finally forced herself to rise up and stagger to her feet before steadying herself.

Upon standing up, Kelly noticed the blots of blood that led towards the ropes, prompting The Ghoul to follow it until she reached the ropes and looked over them to spot Heather lying in the coffin below, almost completely motionless due to taking a direct hit from The Conway Kick. The sight caused Kelly's lips to curl into a wide grin as she saw Heather lying there still in the coffin, taking in absolute satisfaction at seeing her opponent in there, along with being rather amused by knowing that Heather's plan, whatever it was going to be, backfired on her and got her in the coffin instead.

"Ahahahahahahaha!!! Oooh... Seems you already found where you rightfully belong, Sunderland! You might be a bit early since I haven't won the match yet... But I honestly can't complain!" Cackled Kelly gleefully as she taunted her downed opponent further before she rolled out of the ring to stand directly in front of the coffin and Heather's legs, which Kelly would attempt to pull up and rest upon the top edge of the open coffin before attempting to go around the other side to stand above Heather's head. From there Kelly would attempt to pull out Heather's left arm and rest it on the edge of the coffin as well before trying to reach up for the lid of the coffin and try to slam it down on both of Heather's ankles and her left forearm.

Last edited by 621 on Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:56 pm

As Heather lie there in the coffin, her chest would rise and fall as she lay on her back. It seemed to be the only sign that the was still conscious, along with her frequent slow groaning that she would give out. Her world was rocked when Kelly connected with that kick. It rattled her brain and her bearings as she didn't even know where she was. Going from on the brink of victory to fighting to remain conscious was quite the change as Heather's body slightly moved while she was in the large coffin.

She couldn't tell that Kelly was looking over her from inside the ring, and if she had the bearings that she needed, she probably would be quite embarrassed at the fact that she ended up in the coffin instead of Kelly. If there was a constant tone of this match, it was the fact that almost all Heather set up for Kelly is seeming to backfire, instead of the thumbtacks that she had layed out. Other than that, it seems she's been on the receiving end of all of her plans.

Even in the state she was though, she could hear Kelly's taunting. She wanted to raise herself up and kick the girl's ass for saying what she was, but her body just wasn't allowing it. She got normal motion back in her body, but picking herself up and getting back into the match was going to take some time, time that Heather was certainly hoping that she would end up having. Otherwise, this could be the beginning of the end for Heather.

Heather could offer no resistance to the girl as she lifted up her legs and placed them on the edge of the coffin. The same went for as Kelly rested Heather's left arm on the edge as well. Only seconds later did the girl slam the lid of the coffin on those three of Heather's limbs, causing her to scream out in pain from inside the coffin. Her hand would extend out as she tried to pull her limbs inside, cradling up as much as she could if she could get them free as she lie there in the coffin.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:38 pm

Heather's screams of pain were nothing but sweet music to ears of Kelly Conway as she shut the lid of the coffin on her 3 limbs, laughing it up once more to her opponent as she withdrew her arm and legs back into the coffin as she cradled up within it to lick her wounds. Prompting Kelly to fully bring down the lid and close the coffin shut now that Heather's limbs were out of the way.

Kelly however wasn't done having her fun with the situation at the moment and decided to suddenly climb the coffin, where she would begin lightly dancing on top of it before jumping up and stomping both of her feet down the top of the coffin just to irritate and taunt Heather further while she was under there.

"Hahahahahaha-*Phhnkk-Phhnkk*-Hahahahaha! H-Hello in there!? Is there a little cunt giving up the fight already? Kelly would exclaim with snort filled laugh as she taunted Heather in the coffin for a moment before finally hopping off it.

Kelly then proceeded to grab one of the handles and drag the coffin with her around the corner of the ring before leaving it there to go back around and grip the back to push the coffin into position as it faced a cage door in the corner, opposite of the entrance ramp and not too far off from the announcers tables. "Get Ready For The Ghoul Train, Baby! Woooh! Woooh!" Exclaimed Kelly in a joking tone before she proceeded to push the coffin towards the cage door, running with it as she continued to push it before finally having it ram through the cell door. The two combatants were now outside of the cell.

Last edited by 621 on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:28 pm

"A-aah...haah.." Heather would let out as she tended to her pulsating pain she was feeling in her limbs from Kelly slamming the lid down on them. She would rub her arm and try to rotate her ankle around to get the feeling back in her foot. Biting her lip down, she would try her hardest to hold back any more audible evidence of her pain. She didn't want to give Kelly the satisfaction of what she was going through more than the scream that she had already let out.

Suddenly, she would hear a slight pounding noise, causing her to freeze up as she noticed her predicament. The lid was shut and she was trapped in the coffin. She didn't know what those sounds were, but she didn't want to find out, she would frantically go to push the lid open with her right hand but as soon as she went she would hear a loud bang, causing her to yelp and cover her ears

The loud noises continued as Kelly stomped and jumped on the lid of the coffin, causing Heather to yell out in frustration as she covered her ears, hearing Kelly's taunting voice and laughter accompanying it. Suddenly, she would hear it all stop, causing her to freeze again and blink a few times. Then, she felt the coffin moving. Planting her hands on the sides of the coffin, her eyes would widen as she looked around frantically.

The movement would stop before it would suddenly continue again, this time quite more faster than before. Feeling the rapid movement, Heather would try to brace herself as much as she could, a look of panic and fear on her face as she yelled out before suddenly a huge impact rattled the coffin as it rammed through the door, sending it reeling and tipping, causing Heather to be flung out as her body violently shook and rammed into the side of the announce table, causing her to let out another loud yell in pain as she lie there on her side, tending to the pain she was feeling.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:49 pm

After Kelly used the coffin to the ram through the cell door and saw Heather get flung out of it before landing against the announcers table, Kelly went back into the cell without paying much mind to her opponent, deciding to leave her there since it appeared she wouldn't be able to do much at the moment. This allowed Kelly to return to ringside and search under the ring apron for a moment before she pulled out a steel ladder.

"Now how great would it be if I managed to beat her using this?" Kelly would muse to herself before picking up the ladder and carrying out of the cell, stepping through the door with the ladder in hand, pointing the end of it where the top step was located towards Heather. Without a single hint of remorse Kelly would grin once more at her fallen opponent before attempting to charge forth and ram the end of the ladder against Heather's stomach as she laid against the announcer's table.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:03 pm

"Gh..haah...hagh..." As Heather lie against the announce table, she held her side and lie her head on the arena floor with her eyes shut tight. Her breathing was labored and her cuts on her back still were leaking blood. She shook her head as she tried to cope with all the pain that she was going through, but there wasn't a spot on her body that wasn't feeling incredibly sore. It was the worst. The only light that she saw for her was that Kelly for some reason was nowhere near her. She imagined the girl went back into the cage, but she didn't other to look.

Putting all the energy she could into her arms, Heather would sit herself up against the announce table, breathing heavily over and over. She lay her head back, staring up at the lights in the ceiling with her mouth hung open. "This is ridiculous...I'm..taking..too much.." Heather would say out loud to herself, clenching her teeth and letting out a small groan of disappointment in how things were going.

Next thing she knew, Kelly was heading towards her with a ladder. Heather glanced over to her before letting out a long groan. "Ugh..you..gotta be kidding me.." Heather would say as she let out a few grunts as she tried to move her body. The feeling was coming back, but the soreness still remained.

As Kelly charged towards Heather, she would move herself at the last second, pushing on the floor so she could fall to her side, letting the ladder collide with the announce table. As she did, she would kick her legs up, attempting to hit the ladder and send it upwards, hoping that the ladder would fling up out of Kelly's hands and hit her in the face, though as she kicked the ladder, she let out a small cry from a jolt of pain that she felt in her ankles, which were still recovering.

Last edited by 1905 on Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:31 pm

Running over towards Heather at full speed, Kelly was sure that this next attack was going to be nothing short of sweet as sprinted towards Heather with the ladder in her hands, ready to impale it into her stomach as she laid against the announcer's table, nothing more than an easy target as Kelly eyes as she saw her opponent down on the floor, right in front of her.

"You're dead, Sunderland!"
Kelly would roar out as she charged with the ladder and aimed to send it right into Heather's body and impale her against the announcer's table. However, just as the ladder was about to strike Heather, the girl evaded the ladder at the very last second, leaving Kelly to hit the announcer's table without her target. "Wah?" Kelly would let out in shock and confusion as she looked in front of her and saw that Heather was not in front of the ladder. The Ghoul's eyes then trailed down and saw Heather down on the arena floor just beside the ladder, right before Heather suddenly kicked her legs up, struck the ladder and sent the bottom end of it flinging up to nail Kelly right on the very bottom of her nose.

"AghhhHHHHHHH!!!!" Kelly would howl in immense pain as she fell back onto the arena floor, twitching around a bit as she clutched her throbbing nose, which now had fresh bleed seeping through her nostrils as she flailed about from the horrid pain she was feeling. "My-My... My Nose! Aww God I'm Bleeding!!" Whined the Ghoul from the arena floor as she cupped her bloody nose, kicking her legs around from the sharp pain she was feeling.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next