Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tag team match: Nicole+Louise vs Okami+Ataru (complete)

2 posters

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

Tag team match: Nicole+Louise vs Okami+Ataru (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Nicole+Louise vs Okami+Ataru: a voluptuous team debuts!

Post by wrestleryu Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:21 am

Okami grunted at the impact with Nicole's thick belly, realizing that she has strong muscles under her warm and smooth skin, grinning as he thinks he got her for good with her spear.

But his satisfaction is short-lasting as Nicole still stands on her feet and lowers his head down inbetween her mighty thighs, then pressing him in an embarassing and powerful standing scissors.
"W-Wha..? Ungfffff....", he groans in pain, his trapped breathing warming Nicole's inner thighs as he squirms in a futile struggle inbetween her sexy and lethal squeeze.

At the corner, Ataru is barely conscious while Louise has him in her cradling hold, soothing him down. "M-Mnff...", he murrs in a dazed state, his lips pressed against the large breasts of Louise almost as giving them a cute, sleepy kiss.

Last edited by 157 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Tag team match: Nicole+Louise vs Okami+Ataru (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Nicole+Louise vs Okami+Ataru: a voluptuous team debuts!

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:22 pm

crowd are in the paradise, they knew that coming to see the "busty maid of justice", they would see the two boys in maternal and humiliating holds. But tonight, they see two beautiful girls playing with boys, as if they will be their new toys. they shout enthusiastically, particularly to the new amazon, Nicole,
They punctuate "go to Nicole, you're the best, Nicole, Nicole ..."

When she hears all the encouragement, Nicole is terribly embarrassed, she blushed deeply right away, usually, people hate her, but we believe that the crowd likes tall and strong girls at AFW. Then while she was in the process of catching the hands of Okami, she turns to the crowd and thanked by some timid signs of the hand. Meanwhile, without realizing it, her embarrassment, will make her squeeze the thighs harder. and the boy's head, will be horehound a bit like Nicole keeps squirming on the spot in response to her embarrassment.

_ You are too kind ... You make me blush,

at that time, Nicole has forgotten Okami ... Meanwhile, Louise senses that Ataru makes little kisses on her buxom bosom , so she slips slowly one of her nipple in the mouth of the timid and tired Ataru, not to smother him, but he could suck.

_ I see, Ataru is a bit naughty as his cousin ... it's too cute, come on baby, you should regain strength, then you can suck the breast of mom

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:58 pm

Okami's predicament was worsening as Nicole was squeezing and rolling him inbetween her powerful thighs, in response to the embarassed pleasure of being encoraged and admired by the fans. With his hands caught by Nicole, the silver-haired boy was quickly losing strenghts with each new squeeze, pressed in the hot prison of Nicole's inner thighs with crushing force.
Okami's hair were brushing her lovely hips nicely in the squeezing process, so that the towering Nicole could take pleasure from the trapped boytoy.

The crowd was enjoying both the crushing constriction of Okami by sexy Mistress Nicole and the sweet and seductive control that Louise had over a dazed Ataru. The young boy was stunned and mesmerized in the hold of Louise so she could have her maternal way with him.
Ataru was very embarassed at being treated like a little boy, but he was powerless as Louise had him suck quietly at her breasts, like a tired baby in her arms.
The boy's cheeks were colored with a cute blush, his eyes half-closed while his lips rewarded Louise's sensitive nipple with gentle, pleasurable suctions.

Last edited by 157 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:14 pm; edited 3 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:55 pm

_ Hum you're really a good boy okami, even like that, you come to give me pleasure ... um, I think I'll play with you a lot.

moaning in pleasure, Nicole tries to adjust slowly the head of okami, now the slightest movement of him will stimulate Nicole, as he was just below her crotch, but the growing excitement of Nicole leads her to further tighten and squeeze more and more . Too bad for Okami ... if successful, that, she lie a little on the back of okami and starts to spank him noisy. Many things, it hurts okami, she puts okami in a humiliating situation, and this spank imply more move of okami, and then to massage her pussy.

when she hears the spanking, Louise has a little sigh, she continues to be rocked gently Ataru, and she said,
_ You see Ataru, you must enjoy being there with me, because Nicole is not sweet as I am, she is a little more rude, and she could tease you, as she did with Okami.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:09 pm

"Mnghhff.... mnnhh..". As expected, Okami's squirmings and muffled groans would stimulate Nicole whilòe she pressed him in her tightening scissorhold and spanked him soundly to the crowd's (and her self) enjoyment.
The repeated flexing of her thighs was squeezing the fight out of poor Okami's body, crushing and softening his neck. At the moment, the burning spankings to his butt were probably the only thing preventing the boy from passing out.

In the corner, Ataru was worried for Okami's predicament, but he was powerless to go and help him: helplessly rocked and nursed in the maternal embrace of Louise, he was coaxed into relax by the voluptuous beauty, who was keeping him tamed and sleepy in her arms with no chances to resist her beautiful charms.

Last edited by 157 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:41 pm; edited 4 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:17 pm

_ Good will, Ataru, I'm sorry, but I have to save Okami before Nicole is uncontrollable. bye my cute little baby * smack *

With one last kiss on the cheek, Louise put the boy gently against the corner, be careful that he does not fall, and he can continue his little nap. Then she walks quietly to Nicole, hands on hips, then she started scolding her gently

_ Nicole, I am not satisfied, what will you do if you break the already poor Okami ... please, release him. or it would be clear that you're a naughty girl

like a little good girl, Nicole opens her long legs, which should allow Okami to fall, then she picks him up, she forces him to stand. and holding him by the hair, she began to giving him a series of noisy slaps, to wake up

_ Wake up okami, we must continue to play

Last edited by 157 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:17 pm

While Ataru takes his little rest at the boys' corner, Okami's strenghtless hands are feeling like a sweet caress against Nicole's powerful thighs, until his arms slip down and the boy goes limp, dangling in her lethal headscissor.

Once released, Okami will fall down virtually unconscious, but the beautiful amazon is promptly picking him up and slapping him back awake. "Unghhh... d-damn...", he groans, trying to pull himself out of Nicole's grasp in a groggy and embarassed struggle.

Last edited by 157 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:08 pm

_ Ah you see Louise ... He is still conscious,you know he is very strong and brave, my little Okami to me.

Nicole continues to consider Okami, as her new toy, but in fact she feels a real affection for this boy, who is a good fighter. Unfortunately for okami, Nicole loves to break in two this type of strong boys. As will be seen.
When she sees that Okami is still moving, Louise returned to sit next to Ataru, and take him a little in her arms, like two lovers watching a movie. Nicole shows also her love to Okami, that's why she tries to push him against a corner, and began smashing her ass several times against the small body of Okami.

_ I love you okami .. even if I hurt you now, I want you to know that I find you're cute, strong and impressive,... and have you any feeling for me

at this moment Louise know that okami would be in great danger

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:08 pm

Sandwiched between the corner and the amazonian body of Nicole, Okami groaned with each time her voluptuous hips were pressed against his body, crushing the air out of him so that his resistence would be weakened by a sensuous yet devastating series of hip-bumps.

"Unghh... i..think... you're powerful...and with strenght matched by your beauty...", he admitted, panting and blushing with his arms clinging meekly around her hips, "but i still want to win...", he added.
With that, the stil trapped Okami would try to lift the big girl for a possible atomic drop. But if he failed, which was probable in his strenghtless conditions, than his attempt would result into the boy giving Nicole a cute hug from behind, groaning in the embarassingly fruitless effort of lifting her beautiful weight.

Last edited by 157 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:34 pm

_ Um... so cute... but also so stupid... so you want to win ... little cheeky, I'll show you who's the boss here, and you'll have to call me Mistress Nicole.

completely crazy now, Nicole feels the attempt of Atomic drop that tries small okami, but it's a bad desicion in a weakened state, against a larger and heavier opponent ... is not the best choice. So nicole tries to catch the hands of okami, and draw them violently, to bring him even more close to her, and if she can, she lifts one of herpowerful leg behind in order to kick Okami in the balls.

During this time, Louise enjoys spending time with Ataru, but also prevents him to go help his friend.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Tag team match: Nicole+Louise vs Okami+Ataru (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Tag team match: Nicole+Louise vs Okami+Ataru (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next