Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 1 Bot

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tag team match: Nicole+Louise vs Okami+Ataru (complete)

2 posters

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

Tag team match: Nicole+Louise vs Okami+Ataru (complete) - Page 15 Empty Re: Nicole+Louise vs Okami+Ataru: a voluptuous team debuts!

Post by wrestleryu Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:24 pm

"uh..uhhnnnnce u-pon...g-gasp...!!! uhhhhh... <3". Okami is not in conditions to resist anymore, but he's not able to sing properly too, as Louise's avalanche of breast pummeling finally leads him to an inevitable new climax.

Moaning in a totally dazed state, he bursts out which will reduce the poor boy into an even more exhausted and almost unconscious state. "Ungh......"

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Tag team match: Nicole+Louise vs Okami+Ataru (complete) - Page 15 Empty Re: Nicole+Louise vs Okami+Ataru: a voluptuous team debuts!

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:54 pm

_ Nicole good news, the girl team wins by a wonderful breast boxing-TKO ... fufufu

With Okami completely exhausted, Nicole and Louise rises triumphantly and radiant with joy. They started a little dance of victory for the public, raising their heavy breasts, and by making them clash, looking Ataru, making him understand what was going to happen to him. Then they decided to do away with Okami, each girl grabs an arm of Okami, and drag him to a corner of the ring.

_ Nicole I start, you could put him up, please.

Nicole is behind the corner, and grabs the hands of Okami, preventing him from escaping. Meanwhile, Louise walk in the opposite corner, very slowly, a hand on her hip, and started playing around with her ​​breasts for the crowd, and for making them understand, what will happen to the poor and helpless boy. Then she rushes on okami, and jumps to the last moment, throwing her melons full of milk in the boy's head, trying to crush him, and pummel his cute face with her natural weapons, her big breast. After the first blow, she grabs the ropes around the body of Okami, and project her body several times, making the boy's face like a pulp without mercy or pity

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:11 pm

With Nicole holding his arms from outside the ring, Okami is stuck at the corner. All he can do is to watch Louise roll her breasts around teasingly before she doe her busty avalanche over him, crushing the boy's head against the corner over and over as she keeps him trapped.
*Sbaaam ..sbaaam...!* Loud slamming sounds can be heard all over the arena as Louise punishes Okami in such seductive yet crushing way, each time pushing him face first into her cleavage deeper and deeper.

Luckily for himself, Okami can only feel the pain from Louise's first, devastating boobs press, because the second strike knocks him out already, leaving him unconscious while she keeps pummeling and rolling his head inbetween her wonderful bosoms.

Last edited by 157 on Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:42 pm

at each of her movements, Louise can realize that Okami is sinking into unconsciousness, then she takes advantage of every moment, taking great care to crush him completely. Finally she realizes that the only thing that prevents Okami to fall is that her large pillows keep him from falling. Satisfied, Louise gives the way to nicole, she holds the lifeless body of okami, and passing behind the corner.

_ Good job louise... my turn now, but Louise, please, lower, he must be sitting.

Nicole then go over the center of the ring, always in the most provocative and sexy way as possible, she began an Oriental sexy dance , making the right moves her wide hips, and especially her ass, right to left, back and forth in a hypnotic movement. Then slowly, she returned to Okami, put her wonderful ass against his face, and firmly grabs the ropes, then the hell begins for Okami. She began a series of Power hip press and crushing butt strike, using her weight and her overwhelming power to destroy and smash the little face of Okami. As for Louise, the face of Okami is nothing more than a piece of meat that you have to tenderize by beating up. Once Nicole stops, she go away and see if Okami falls without her. Meanwhile Louise feels very sorry for Okami, as she felt the power of each hips press of nicole, and still to have the vibrations in her hands

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:41 pm

Place at the corner for Nicole's part of the show, Okami has the time to briefly come back to his senses, his blurring eyes watching her hips from side to side with her hypnotic dance.
Too dazed and weakened to even try to move away, he can see Nicole adjust herself at the corner and lower her wide, wonderful butt onto his face to cover him with smothering darkness. "M-Mrfffhhhhh....!" , The amazonian mistress grinds Okami's face again and again with her boouncing movements, helping herself with the ropes until Okami is out like a light again, his limp unresponsive frame getting lolled up and down while the corner gets shaken with creaking noises which every powerful press from her hips.

When Nicole finally gets up from her comfortable seat onto Okami's defeated face, the boy will slump down to the mats, knocked out cold.

Last edited by 157 on Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:58 pm

When Okami falls on the mat, defeated once again by the power of the two crushing sexy Amazon, the crowd roars with delight. Then the two girls just smiles, and delicately put one of their foot on the ko'ed body of Okami, both arms in the air in sign of their perfect victory.

_ Nicole, I think we won a round again, I doubt Okami still want to play with us now.

_Yes Louise it seems that you have right, but hey it does not matter, as we have to obtained for each of these boy two KO, we'll still be able to play again for a little time. Hey ref-girl, I think you can see Okami.

And ref-girl rushes, and begins to count, even if a boy's outburst seems unlikely, the ref-girl has rarely seen a boy to be smashed and pummeled like that

_ ONE ... two...

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:32 pm

Okami has no choice but to take his much needed and deserved nap, gently pressed down by the tainty feet of the beautiful victorious girls as they pose for the cameras and the crowd's admiration over their conquered little prey.

The count moves quickly up to "..nine... TEN !!! *DING DING DING* !!!", sealing another point scored by the girls, who are clearly dominating their cute smaller opponents.

Ataru gulps, knowing that his turn is coming again, and that he won't be able to count on tag-team work because Okami is probably going to need some time to wake up from the double-KO maneuvre just suffered.
So.. it's all up to him now to score a point for the boys!

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:04 pm

the result for Okami is quite predictable, but when the bell rings, the two girls are still very happy. they just embrace the crowd, make great gesture, and answer at their thanks. Then Louise and Nicole grabs okami, and back him in his corner, so he could rest, but especially they do it for capture Ataru and force him to face the girls team.

_ Oh please Louise, after the game you could let me Ataru? he is too cute, I want him to my little baby ... fufufu <3

_ No problem Nicole , I have been his cousin Ryu for me, a very kind boy, a real knight, I think you love him too. But I did not know you liked the boy as Ataru, you're quite maternal in fact ?

After puting gently Okami, the two girls will taunt Ataru in his corner. Quietly discussing about the fate that they reserve to the boys after the match. But if Ataru does not decide to come, Nicole continued to tease him.

_ So Ataru, my little bitch, you remember how you should address yourself to me? Please come in the ring...

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:20 pm

Ataru falls right into the girls little trap as he rushes into the ring ready to run at his tag team partner's aid.

"Uh... i know i'm supposed to call you Mistress Nicole, but that will have to wait. For now i'm just your opponent trying to win this match", the cute boy would say with brave and silly spirit.
From the embarassing speeches of the two beautiful amazons he can guess that Nicole is planning for him not to call her just "mistress" anymore, but even to later become "Mommy Nicole!" for him, which causes the boy to blush deeply, but he tries to keep up his resolve for his friend's sake.

"Ok h-here we go...!", he will say once facing the two girls, charging towards the first of them he will find on his way to help Okami.

Last edited by 157 on Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:23 pm; edited 3 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:24 pm

when they see Ataru, charging headlong upon their, the two girls simply giggle. As they were trying to taunt the poor fellow, they hoped that ataru do one idiocy of this kind, then they were ready to attack, and destroy the brave, but so stupid guy.

_ he is too cute, huh?

_ You're right Nicole, but he seems that he doesn't learn a lot with your previous lesson

Louise and Nicole waiting that Ataru is close enough to swing him the lifeless body of Okami, and hope that this will be enough to distract him. maybe he wants to get his friend and help him. Meanwhile Nicole does not wait, if Ataru does not go very quickly, he saw Nicole coming as fast as possible, who is trying to crush him against the corner, him and what is remains of Okami, using again of all her overwhelming power to do so.

_ I prefer that you call me mistress, Ataru, really... said it "M.I.S.T.R.E.S.S"

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Tag team match: Nicole+Louise vs Okami+Ataru (complete) - Page 15 Empty Re: Tag team match: Nicole+Louise vs Okami+Ataru (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next