Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 3 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

battle of the maids!! Alicia Silverton Vs Del Sumi

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

battle of the maids!! Alicia Silverton Vs Del Sumi - Page 10 Empty Re: battle of the maids!! Alicia Silverton Vs Del Sumi

Post by dragonswill Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:05 pm

Del groan looking up to Alicia clenching her fist as well "y..you heard me .... I called you a ...bitch!" Del panted out as she was going to get the last blow slamming her fist into Alicia's crotch as hard as she could if Alicia let go of Del she would roll away out of the ring and try leaving the arena

Back to top Go down

battle of the maids!! Alicia Silverton Vs Del Sumi - Page 10 Empty Re: battle of the maids!! Alicia Silverton Vs Del Sumi

Post by Missingkeys Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:27 am

Alicia was about to punish her when Del suddenly punched crotch, causing her to scream in pain as she fell to the ground holding her injured pussy.
The act allowed Del to get free from her hold as she then rolled out.

Alicia couldnt let her go. She may have won the match, but if Del got away now, she would be made a laughing stock. Forcing herself to crawl forth, she tried to catch up with her

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:57 am

Del rolled till sge was close to the edge of the ring looking back at Alicia. serves you right.Del thought crawling to get out of the ring she didn't see Alicia crawl after till she look back seeing Alicia after her. "Ugh why don't you stay there and let me leave " Del said crawling away from Alicia

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:26 am

Gritting her teeth, Alicia forced herself to her feet as she tried to catch up with Del. Limping towards her, the girl tried to grab her hair to life her up. If that worked, Alicia would try to hit her stomach to double her over.
This time however she was more careful.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:36 am

Just barely getting her hands on the edge of the ring Del felt a sharp pain form her hair as she was pulled up "argh let ouf!" Del caughed getting punched in her stomach doubling over. Wincing in pain she tried punching Alicia in the stomach to get back at her befor Alicia would do anything to her and hopefully get enough time for a hasty reteat backstage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:58 pm

"Arrugh!!" Alicia cried out as she was hit, but she couldn't let go now. If she was going to quit, it would be after this move. Reaching forth, she tried to grab Del by her hair to pull her in under her arm to position her for a verticle suplex.
The floor under them was made of metal, so she was sure this was going to hurt.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:18 am

Del groaned as she was place in a vertical suplex but would move back and forth trying to make Alicia lose her grip befor the fall back. If Del got to fall forward and back on her feet she would try and put Alicia in a DDT.

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:17 am

Alicia was not having an easy time with Del, but enough was enough.
She saw what she was planning, and so quickly threw herself back using all her strength, she suddenly swung forward. She knew that Del was likely to go forth to land on her feet, but she'll wager that Del waan't expecting her to do so for her.

She tries to slam hee forward knowing thT she would smash her face body into the ground, but at least she'll get Del.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:03 am

Del fell forward but thought something was off. Not wanting to take a risk Del tried gripping Alicias hair and slam her face into the floor knowing she would also get hurt as they both slammed into the hard floor. "Ugh!"Del groaned rolling on the ground

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10