Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

battle of the maids!! Alicia Silverton Vs Del Sumi

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

battle of the maids!! Alicia Silverton Vs Del Sumi Empty battle of the maids!! Alicia Silverton Vs Del Sumi

Post by dragonswill Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:38 am

semi-hentai KO match win via KO by orgasm

Through the fire and flame by Dragonforce played as Del sumi cam out form back stage and waved at everyone wearing her maid outfit that was short on the skirt so that some of the crowd could see her panties. Del made her way to ring as she still waved at the crowd , once she got to the ring she would climb the metal steps up to the ring apron where she slipped between the top and middle rope and walked to the middle of the ring waiting for her opponent and wondered what she would be wearing for this match

Back to top Go down

battle of the maids!! Alicia Silverton Vs Del Sumi Empty Re: battle of the maids!! Alicia Silverton Vs Del Sumi

Post by Missingkeys Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:51 am

Alicia stretched herself. She hadn't had a chance to fight not for a while. A good match like this might be what she needed to fully wake up. Shaking her head to clear out whatever doubts she had, she finally plucked up enough courage to make her entrance.

As she walked down the walkway, the people cheered for her. She wore her maid outfit like before, but this time round she trimmed the skirt by a bit. It didn't matter if people could see her panties, she needed more room for moving in this match.

Still she couldn't help but let out a smile as she saw her opponent in the ring awaiting her. Like her, she was too dressed like a maid. Slipping her way into the ring, she stood up and faced her. "Well...look what we have here, another maid? Well that's nice, mind if I ask what your fighting for?" She asks.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

battle of the maids!! Alicia Silverton Vs Del Sumi Empty Re: battle of the maids!! Alicia Silverton Vs Del Sumi

Post by dragonswill Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:02 am

Del smiled brightly looking at her opponent as she was another maid . It took a lot for Del not to jump for joy as she waited for her opponent to join her in the ring. "Oh I'm Del and yes I'm a fellow maid just like you but i fight for my master , his siblings and for my self since my master is so kind heart and told me just fight for my self and no-one else that isn't important "Del said and laughed "I'm sorry didn't mean for that to drag on what about you what are you fighting for?"she asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:11 am

"The exact same thing, or rather to support my master. He and his family did take me in and gave me a home after all, at the moment he's sick and in the hospital, the family has some issues and can't provide, so I have to do so." She chuckles as she raises her hands in a grappling stance. "So no hard feelings when I trounce you all right?" She states as she circles around her fellow maid.

"After all, this is just simply a maid to maid confrontation. Don't bring shame to our masters." Even though she didn't need to say it, it was certainly something she felt that she had too.

For now she awaited to see if Del was willing to grapple with her. Since the hentai part could wait until later on. Since this was only a semi-hentai match. "By the way, since this is a semi-hentai match, just in advance, I want to tell you, I'm not below cheap shots like low blows and stomping on your pussy." She warned her. Even if was a stupid move, she still had her pride.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:24 am

"I see I'm sorry about your master "Del said as she got into a grapple stance as well and inched her self to her opponent "yeah no hard feelings after all if you give it your all I'll be OK with a loss that what my master always says befor he sent me to look for someone"Del replied to what her opponent said to her thinking that would she really bring shame to her master if she lost

"Thanks for telling me , i wont use cheap moves if you wont then "Del said as she grabbed Alicia's hand

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:33 am

Alicia smiled as she suddenly stepped forth and shot her hands forth, attempting to lockhands with Del. If she was successful, she would start to push forth, attempting to overpower her.

If she could over power her, she would the start to push or if possible run towards the turnbuckle hoping to slam her.

If not she would try to send a knee strike to Del stomach, hoping to double her over so as to be able to grab her hair and so for the next move.

"By the way, I'm really going to use cheap shots, if you want to win do the same." She stated as she made her move.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:41 am

Del and Alicia's hand grabbed each other and Del did everything she could to to push back but was getting over powered rather easily, when she had an idea when the were almost to the turnbuckle Del would attempt to sidestep Alicia if she could side step her Del would also trip Alicia and have her fall face first into the Turnbuckle "Oh if you say so"Del said back to Alicia

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:00 am

Alicia could feel herself gaining momentum, if anything, things was going as planned as she attempted to shove Del into the turnbuckles, if all went well, she would be able to mount a heavy assualt.

However her delight turned to one of surprise when Del suddenly broke off the lock and stepped to the side, she tried to recover, but she was using so much force, she wasn't able to stop herself, and to top things off, Del had tripped her, causing her to fall face first into the turnbuckle.

"Owww!!" She cries out as her face falls straight into the turnbuckle. She shakes her head as she tried to clear her vision. Not knowing what was going to happen behind as she was caught off guard.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:07 am

Del smiled as her planned work and quickly got behind Alicia , as Del wrapped her arms around Alicia she would grab Alicia's breast and massage them tenderly for awhile since this was still like a hentai match . After Del massaged Alicia's breast she would try and us all of her strength and lift Alicia up trying to go for a suplex."had a nice trip? well lets hope to see you next fall!"Del would yell as she preform the suplex

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:17 am

Alicia was still clearing her head, when she suddenly felt something grabbing her breasts from behind. She let out startled cry for a moment before she suddenly felt her knees go weak, due to the sudden estacy she was feeling.

But her moment of pleasure was cut short when she heard Del's next words. She struggled to break free, but it was too late, and without warning, she was lifted off the ground.

"AHHH!!!!" She cries out as her head hits the ground. She was suplexed hard onto the mat. "Uhhh...." She groans, a little winded from the attack, but clearly she still had what it takes the keep fighting. "Go--good---one..." She moans as she weakly tries to push herself to her feet.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next