Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

battle of the maids!! Alicia Silverton Vs Del Sumi

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

battle of the maids!! Alicia Silverton Vs Del Sumi - Page 2 Empty Re: battle of the maids!! Alicia Silverton Vs Del Sumi

Post by dragonswill Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:27 am

Del fell on her butt as her Attacked fallow though "Ow"she said rubbing her rump and got up slowly thinking that Alicia was still on the ground ,"Why thank you i thought my joke wasn't that funny tho "Del said turning to face her opponent and walked to her about to grab her hair and kick her in the gut

Back to top Go down

battle of the maids!! Alicia Silverton Vs Del Sumi - Page 2 Empty Re: battle of the maids!! Alicia Silverton Vs Del Sumi

Post by Missingkeys Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:32 am

Alicia however wasn't down for the count yet, taking her lightly was not going end well for Del, and she was going to do so now. As Del came closer and attempted to grab her hair, she made no resistance as she instead, leaned forth and gave Del a directly uppercut to her crotch directly.

"I did warn you that I have no qualms about fighting dirty in a hentai match." She would say as she then proceeded to grab Del's head and stuff her in between her legs, before she then wrapped her arms around her waist and lifted her up for a piledriver.

But she wasn't going to just pile driver her yet, if anything she was going to hold onto that position or so for a moment.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:41 am

Del gasped as her crotch was attacked by the uppercut "Ahhh!" was all Del could say for that time

"F-Fuck you"Del replied as her head was stuff between Alicia's legs and was put in a piledriver position .

Del had a small chance and head butted Alicia's crotch as hard as she could hoping that move would have Alicia let go and if she did Del would wrap her legs around Alicia's head and attempt to flip her over if she could though

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:47 am

Thankfully, Alicia was still crotching down, so it made things hard for Del's headbutt to reach through, though the headbutt did came pretty close to her crotch for Thankfully it was just the act of her trying to throw her off. Still that made things annoying, but not hard since her momentum wasn't enough the headbutt didn't break through.

Alicia not wanting to take another chance, quickly raises her for the piledriver. "I warned you I fight dirty." She would say as she suddenly shot her head forth and started licking her panties, for a sexual assualt. If she got that far, she would continue doing so until she felt Del relax a bit before slamming her down for the pile driver.

Last edited by 1169 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:08 am

Del moaned out as her pantied cover crotch was licked "Fine lets fight dirty"Del said *licking Alicia's crotch as well hoping it would stall enough time for Del to get out of the pile driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:47 pm

"ooooooo....." Alicia moaned as she felt Del starting to lick her crotch as well.

Normally she would tough it out and continue to sexually assualt her opponent, but not now. Because one, it was too early, and second, she wasn't really trying to take Del down sexually yet.

It was all a ploy so as when Del started licking her crotch, she immediately dropped down for the piledriver, knowing that since her guard was lowered for a moment the attack was going to leave an even bigger hurt on her.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:28 am

Del felt that her attack wasn't working as she kept licking Alicia's crotch .

Once Del stopped feeling Alicia's tongue she knew her opponent was tricking her and decided to bite at Alicia's crotch as hard as she could hoping the piledriver wont come as she bite

If Alicia didnt do the pile driver and let go of Del , Del try to quickly get up if she was able to and wrap her arms around Alicia's head and try to go for a DDT

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:30 am

"YAAAAAA!!!" Alicia screamed as she felt Del sink her teeth into her crotch. Immediately she dropped the ground, finishing a make shift piledriver. She didn't have time to get enough momentum, but still she made do with what she could before she rolled over. "Oww!! Even I don't use teeth! That's barbaric!!" She yelled at Del as she rubbed her crotch that was stil sore and all.

She was unable to move at the moment due to the still stinging pain in her crotch."Oh that was beyond low!" She snarled at her. But that was all she did as she started crawling towards the ropes, unable to stand up as she needed one hand to nurse her crotch.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:43 am

Del head hit the mat it did not hurt as bad since the lack of momentum to it but still hurt as she heard Alicia's words laying on the ground for a bit ,"Ow i would say i didn't that bite hard but then i'd be lying and i hate being a lier" Del said with a smirk as she got up waiting for Alicia to get up

Del watch Alicia closely "I'm sorry if i hurt you to badly "Del replied rubbing her head still hurting form the piledriver "but I don't like my head hitting the ground bitch!"Del said as she attempted to kick Alicia's crotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:52 am

Alicia let loose another scream as she felt Del's kick her crotch again. Though she placed her hand in the way, it wasn't enough to protect her and she was hurt in the process. Rolling away from her, she covered herself as she laid on the ground, now nursing her injured crotch with two hands instead of one.
She opened her mouth to say something, but no words came out because of the pain she was experincing at the moment. One crotch hit was bad enough, but even worse was 2 of them.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next