Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

battle of the maids!! Alicia Silverton Vs Del Sumi

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

battle of the maids!! Alicia Silverton Vs Del Sumi - Page 7 Empty Re: battle of the maids!! Alicia Silverton Vs Del Sumi

Post by dragonswill Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:43 am

Del smirked as she manage to get Alicia off her but she felt ther sash get ripped off and grew angry as this maid outfit was giving to her by her master "w-why you how dare you take a piece of my maid out fit "she yelled getting up

Back to top Go down

battle of the maids!! Alicia Silverton Vs Del Sumi - Page 7 Empty Re: battle of the maids!! Alicia Silverton Vs Del Sumi

Post by Missingkeys Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:43 pm

"It's a fight. Get over it." Alicia would shrug as she twirled her ribbon around like a toy before she tossed it away, hoping to anger her opponent. Once she did that, she would wait for Del to come charging at her so that she could counter her next move.

Del was angry at the moment, a head on charge would be dangerous, and so she tried to hold out by taunting her so that she could counter her movements when she recklessly attacked.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:18 am

Del looked at Alicia with a glare but laughed abit "true it is a fight and i can see you want me to attack reckless "Del said inching forward as she watched her opponent "but im not going to let a slut like you beat me by getting me mad "Del said as she figure part of Alicia's plans but only thought it was true and didn't know what her plan was really

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:26 pm

"A slut?" Alicia couldn't believe what she was called. Her devotion to her master was being tested, a slut was the last thing she wanted to be called. So she instead did the opposite of what Del was thinking, rather then letting her attack, she would suddenly run forth and tackle Del to the ground before rolling to the side so as to lock her arm in an armlock.

(...Sometimes I don't even know what to write and it just bothers me, so I tend to forget things.)

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:31 am

Del waited for Alicia to charge but was to slow to dodge the tackle as she landed on the ground Del grabbed onto Alicia's outfit moving her feet so she could kick the other maid off her be for she could do any damage if able to kick her away Del hoped that she would have torn off part of her outfit a bit of revenge for her sash being pulled off but she wouldnt get up just yet as she needed some time to recover and get back some much needed air

(its ok man dont sweet it i tend to forget things to)

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:33 am

""ugh..." Alicia grunted when Del kicked her away. She was elated when she managed to tackle her down, but that feeling turned to disapointment soon enough when Del knocked her away. Feeling a bit drafty, she quickly looked down before letting out a scream of outrage.

"ARRRGH!! You...You..." She was steaming mad, that sash was something she had worked together with to make, and she had just taken it like that, she was sure that she was going to make Del pay for that.

Seeing that Del was still on the ground, she would quickly yank forth and grab her by her legs, hoping to catch her. Once then, she would pull her leg back and smash it into her crotch, but that wasn't all she was going to do, she was going to keep stomping on it until Del cried and begged for it to stop.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:26 am

"whats ...wrong you did that to me to remember ...bitch" Del said at Alicia as she was about to get up but befor she could even move Alicia would grab her legs and yank them up and slam her foot into Dels womanhood

"Ahhh!!" Del screamed in pain as her womanhood was being stomped repeatedly by Alicia as both her eyes were closed as she was defenseless to stop the attack, trying to open one eye she would kick her feet as much as she could hoping Alicia would back off

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:57 pm

"Stay still and take your punishment!!" Alicia was so angry that the minor disturbances caused by her kicking didn't bother her much, and instead it only served to intensify her rage as she started to stomp her crotch even harder than before.

After she was done stomping on it, she would then lift her leg again and this time round stomp on her face before grinding it in, hoping to put her in much agony.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:42 pm

"nhhhh" Del moaned out as she was already in so much pain form her crotch being stomped at, As Del Felt Alicia's foot on her face she felt humiliated. Thinking on how to get her back for this Del would grab Alicia's foot and try twisting it hoping she would let go of her ankles if she was in enough pain " Fuck you slut!" Del said as she tried to keep a cool head

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:02 pm

"Argh!!" She cried out as her ankles was twisted. The move almost made her fall down, but Alicia however managed to not fall to the ground. She was to determine to make Del pay for her mistake, and so even though she knew that she couldn't step on her face anymore, she could still do something else.

Kneeling down, she attempted to lift up her knees and then drop it onto her face, if it worked, she would start shaking her body about to continue grinding it into her face.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next