Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 4:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 6:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 2:38 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:10 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A woman's penthouse is her pillow fort

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A woman's penthouse is her pillow fort - Page 7 Empty Re: A woman's penthouse is her pillow fort

Post by kerflubble Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:11 pm

"It was, but at least it was something silly like that and not something like a barbed wire death match. That would suck." She confessed, "well whatever as long as it doesn't involve sand it's better than mine, TAKE THAT!" she yelled, blocking the palm strike to shoot out a knee to axe handle combo, slightly worried about her own percentage.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

A woman's penthouse is her pillow fort - Page 7 Empty Re: A woman's penthouse is her pillow fort

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:28 am

Michael grinned a little at Adrian as he then looked on at the TV and smirked as Adrian came at her, I got you he thought as he would have Lucario dodge roll back and then send a Palm Thrust to Snake and follow it up with a quick side smash, " I will do that then! I wonder what Kinda match I will have though or who I will face " Michael said with a smile as looked rather happy at the idea to start in Tension.

Last edited by 2237 on Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:42 am

"Gah! No..." Adrian whined as the smash attack did in Snake, sending him into being a twinkle in the sky, signalling her first stock loss. Still, now they were back to being on equal terms. "Knowing that league, someone bigger who'll try to rape you... at least that's what I've heard about it." She said before turning quickly to defend herself. I'm not a pervert she told herself Just because I record AFW mixed matches and the occasional hentai match does not make me a perv. I'd never try and do stuff like that to an actual person, it's just... studying up. Incase I get forced into a hentai match with no clue.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:24 am

Michael smirked as he watched Snake fly out of the arena and make Adrian and him tie up in this match, it was fun to play with someone that didn't totally suck, sadly that was his curse to deal with, not everyone was blessed with his skills in gaming, but at least Adrian seemed to be somewhat skilled and the fact that she was a pretty cool girl was even better.

" Ahahha..." Michael laughed out nervously as he heard what Adrian had to say, that caused him quite a bit of worry now as he didn't like the idea of getting raped in the middle of the ring...maybe AFW wasn't the right call ...Michael started to think, but the fact that he had his siblings here was better than being all alone, so it was still better than being anywhere else, and seeing a lot of matches he knew very well that most girls in AFW was absolutely ridiculous when it came to their hotness level.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:37 am

"H-hey! Like I said, just rumours. I'm sure if you make it clear that you don't want anything below the belt they'll probably make it easier. And who knows, with the whole new title, maybe you'll just get a straight wrestling match! No rape and no sand." Adrian said, trying to comfort the worrying Swede, only to completley take advantage of his trust by grabbing Lucario and spamming the main attack button.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:43 am

" Ah...hmmm Okay, I think I will do that, but I still wonder what Kinda opponent I will face...Huh? new Belt ? no one told me about that ? " Michael said as he then noticed his controller rumble, " H-hey! Cheater !" Michael shouted out as he quickly rolled back with Lucario and fired of a few aura spheres at Snake.

" What you mean new Title ? and at least now I think I know how you managed to beat my Sister " Michael said as he put her tongue out to Adrian.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:27 am

"What, you didn't know?" Adrian asked, nimbly dodging the aura spheres to leave Lucario trapped in snake's nest of explosive grenades and C4 "Or maybe I just got an insider leak so who knows."

The tongue however was not a wise move. "WHA-? GRRRR" She growled loudly, abandoning the match to tackle the Swede lightly. Nothing too serious, after all he was family of a close friend "I'll show you how I beat Cec!" She declared before starting to tickle her designated foe

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:43 am

Michael yelped as the grenades and C4 came at him in a barrage of explosive power, but somehow Michale managed to press counter on one of the explosions and Lucario managed to move out of the way and attack Snake from behind with the counter attack.

Michael smiled and let out a little laugh at least that was until Adrian tackled him, " WoaH!" Michael let out as then Adrian began to tickle him " Hahaha Stop...shahahahaha...no hahaha stop.." Michael let out as her reached for a pillow and tried to smack it into Adrian face and the roll her off him, if that worked he would jump off the bed and dodge roll on the ground out of the room, " You have to do better than that ! " Michael said as he ran out of the room and into the living room.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:11 pm

"Aaah! Pillows!" Adrian let out as Michael battered her off with feathery softness, allowing him to escape from underneath him "You fiend!" She declared as she chased him out of the main bedroom, her own pillow in hand, trying to catch up with him to give the Swede the pillow beating of a lifetime.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:32 pm

Michael looked around in the living room seeing a huge fort of pillows, as he then quickly turned around and shouted, " Did you take every pillow in the House ! Ah!" Michael then yelped out as he saw Adrian run at him with pillow in hand, he quickly began to run over towards the pillow fort and take one of the pillows to try and throw it at Adrian and then take another one as another weapon, " You are the fiend here lady !" Michael said in a joking tone.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next