Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

"Conway's Crib" feat. Heather Sunderland

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

"Conway's Crib" feat. Heather Sunderland - Page 3 Empty Re: "Conway's Crib" feat. Heather Sunderland

Post by Lobo Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:45 am

"Because they take a lot of joy in their work..." Kelly would state bluntly in response to Heather's question as to why Nha and Sha would not stop the beating the were giving Clyde and leave him alone. Kelly had heard they were the best at what they did and wanted Clyde to beaten badly, that was why she hired them. While at first, Kelly had absolutely no second thoughts towards hiring Gatt's people, but now she was starting to regret her choice. Even though she did in fact tell Sarah Gatt not to kill him, she should of known that the beating he would receive would be something at least some what close to death.

After grabbing Heather by the shoulders and shaking her before yelling in her face, Kelly listen closely to the girl's response as she shouted back at blonde with a teary eyed gaze, sobbing as she revealed to Kelly how she felt towards the entire beating her lover had taken. It really shocked Kelly to hear all these things from Heather regarding her feelings for the alcoholic Texan, that she loved him more than anything, that she'll cry for him as much as she wants to, that they were close to starting a happy life. Hearing all this made Kelly wonder if the fool she had since her start in AFW had changed himself completely, much like she herself had changed. Kelly didn't want to admit it, but it made her feel very remorseful for her deeds that went out of control because of the people she hired.

"I didn't send them to attack you because I want to beat you myself! When I beat you, people will remember forever that Im better than you!"
Kelly would declare before she shoved Heather back and continued to glare at her. "I honestly don't know what the fuck is worse! The fact that isn't going like I planned or that you care so much about that drunk loser whose probably gonna leave you within the week once he sees that beating he took was all because you pissed me off!" Said Kelly as she added on to her statement while clinching her fists tightly and stomping down hard on the stage set.

"You'd be surprised to see how much about him... and especially You.... I've done my homework. I've seen everything from Krystal Lee to Cecilia Northman and Saten... I know all I need to know about you... You Can't Win..."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

"Conway's Crib" feat. Heather Sunderland - Page 3 Empty Re: "Conway's Crib" feat. Heather Sunderland

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:40 am

Hearing Kelly's reasoning as to why Nha and Sha kept on after Clyde, not stopping, Heather would just click her tongue. What sort of reasoning was that she thought. How could someone possibly enjoy doing something like this to someone. While Heather can be careless in her matches, not really paying attention to her opponent's well being, she would never go this far, and this wasn't even a match it was just a pointless beatdown that Kelly had ordered just to get to Heather. She just couldn't understand the whole thing.

Heather would stare at Kelly as she would respond to her words, first with the short response before she shoved her away, causing Heather to stumble backwards a bit before she regained herself and stared at Kelly. "So you did this?" Heather would say before she would continue to go on. Heather would slowly cross her arms under her chest as she heard her words. The last part hit her hard as she blinked a few times, shocked at how it could possibly be true. "H-he...he wouldn't do that.." Heather would say as she shook her head, not wanting to believe it as she wiped the tears from her face.

"Is..that right.." Heather would let out a bit quietly as she heard Kelly's words about their upcoming match. She hadn't done any looking into Kelly's matches at all, being at that sort of disadvantage already, but it didn't worry Heather as she would just glare at Kelly. "You can watch all you want. That's not going to prepare you for the hell I'm going to give you in that ring. You, those two bitches, Gatt herself, you're all dead." Heather would say, her face resolute with a deep glare returned at the girl, unable to stop the tears from welling up yet again.

Last edited by 1905 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:11 pm

"Heh... Yes... I did this. I, Kelly Conway hired Sarah 'Fricken' Gatt to sick her hounds on your little puppy..." Kelly would declare in a proud manner while looking over at Heather before raising up the microphone in her hands to address the audience and the viewers at home in a loud and clear manner.

"That's Right! I admit! I, Kelly 'The Ghoul' Conway, Miss Number Six in Friction, fucking hired The Gatt Attack to... 'Attack', Clyde Gastin and have his entire beating recorded just to show YOU, Heather Sunderland that I am not someone that you want to fuck with!"
Kelly would exclaim loudly as she shouted into the mic while looking towards Heather. Glaring at her while she boasted about her cruel actions.

"...I will admit though, Sunderland. Things went way overboard and Im sorry if Gatt's people broke your boy toy... Really, I am. But in all honesty I think I did you a favor! You say your man wouldn't leave you but I beg to differ... I've been here in the AFW for almost a year... Do you know started the exact same day I did? The exact same sleazy scumbag that you're crying over! You think you're something special? Newsflash... He never gave a damn about anyone but himself and jumped from one girl to another without a single care. You'll end up just like them, and when you come crying to the ring because he found a new squeeze, I'll be the first to let you know... 'I told ya so'. Just before I pin you to the mat...1...2....3. You know I'm right... Why else would you be doubting what I say?" Kelly would say as a cruel grin crept along her face, feeding off Heather's uncertainty and sadness.

Hearing Heather's deceleration that she would still take down both her, Nha & Sha and Sarah Gatt, Kelly would scoff immediately, feeling insulted that this newcomer thought she could actually go toe-to-toe with both her and Sarah Gatt. While Gatt was definitely a force to be feared, Kelly couldn't help but seek to outdo Gatt when her match with Heather arrived. She wanted to make an example of this purple haired punk and establish herself as someone who should not be taken lightly as well.

"You're either really determined... Or really stupid... Maybe you just think you're the best around... But that doesn't matter, because when I get done with you... You're not gonna think that that anymore. There isn't gonna be anything left for Gatt to find... You'll just be a beaten down loser... Crying like you are now... Heh... You weren't lying when you said you'd cry as much as you want for him... To bad it makes you look Pathetic... Especially when it's for that drunk loser. But I suppose it's natural for a loser like you to get so desperate that you go after someone like him. You couldn't get anything better... So you settled for shit."

Last edited by 621 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:03 pm

"Hope you're happy then...because I never felt more horrible in my life. Mission accomplished Conway. I hope it'll be worth the blood I'm going to make you spill in our match.." Heather would say with a nearly emotionless stare as she watched Kelly. The girl seemed to be quite proud of what she did, and Heather couldn't stand it. She figured Clyde was in the hospital right now suffering and here was this girl boasting about causing it.

But then she went on, talking about how Clyde's always been, talking about the fact that she's known him since she joined AFW almost a year ago. Heather would just continue to shake her head at Kelly's words. She couldn't let her get into her head, but she just kept going on and on about it. It seemed like she really did know alot about Clyde, but there was no way Heather could let herself believe her even in the slightest. "N..no there's no way. He'd never do that to me I...he's changed...he...he's not like he's been. He's not like you knew him as anymore...So just stop that..you're wasting your breath." Heather would say back to Kelly, shaking her head the whole time.

As she went on though, Heather's fists clenched tightly. She just wouldn't quit with her words. Her insults to her and Clyde and her cockiness about the match that they were going to have. Finally Heather couldn't take anymore. "Just shut up! Shut the hell up! You still talk about him like that after he's beaten down to nothing!? You're just a little bitch that's all you are, and you know what? Fuck no holds barred. You think you have the match already won? That I won't be able to beat you? Then fine let's make it even more interesting. I want you in a Hell in a Cell match. No fucking messing around, I'm gonna kill you in the middle of that ring, leave you in a pool of your own blood for what you did!" Heather would let out, glaring deeply at Kelly as she spoke.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:31 pm

To say that Kelly was proud of how she made Heather feel was not the full story behind her own feelings. While she take much satisfaction in angering Heather, Kelly honestly didn't enjoy it much as she had originally expected to. Getting someone like Heather to be fuming with anger and hate towards Kelly was something that the pompous and bitterly smug blonde really thrived on. But now however, Kelly knew that she had gone way too far this time with her cold hearted antics that had gotten out of her control. She ordered the brutal beating of Heather's lover and was now showing her the actual beating that had been caught on tape. While at first Kelly was enjoying everything about Clyde's beating and Heather's misery, the arrogant blonde now found herself regretting most of the stuff she had done tonight during her show, but she couldn't just let up. She had to maintain her image and show no remorse for the inner-pain she had caused Heather and her family.

"As Happy As Can Be." Kelly would mutter out while glaring in a bitter manner to Heather, gritting down her teeth as her upper lip quivered a bit. lying to her guest as she spoke, trying her best to hide her own remorse and dissatisfaction towards her actions and the events of the night. This caused Kelly to actually hesitate messing with Heather regarding Clyde leaving her. While Kelly in all honesty felt that he would leave her because that was the kind of person she knew him to be. Kelly still felt that she should ease up on tormenting Heather about that subject, simply because she had just made the girl watch the ultra violent beating of the man she claimed to more than anything, just now. Even though Kelly thought that Heather made a poor choice on the person she had chosen, it was obvious to see because of the tears flowing from her eyes that she did in fact care for him, and because of that, Kelly started to ease up for a moment right after making her last remarks about Heather, defeating her, and the girl's lover whom Kelly deemed to be shit.

Immediately after saying that however, Kelly would witness Heather's anger and frustration finally taking a hold of her as she released her emotions to Conway and challenged her to a different match type than the one they had originally arranged. Hell In A Cell. Hearing Heather's declaration for that match, as well as leaving her in a pool of her own blood made Kelly's eyes widen, never before had she ever been in that type of match, and just the thought of something that was known for it's brutal encounters would be something she'd have to enter with a woman who had as much hate for her Kelly as she did for her, really shocked the blonde before she adjusted herself and finally mustered up the ability to respond to Heather's words.

"Hell In A Cell!? What!? Do you want me to beat your ass with a Kendo Stick and threaten to fuck you with it just like Saten? You better not be trying to repeat that stupid scenario for that stupid match, you whore! Im here to wrestle! And I fight to win, not fuck! Hope you can live up to your claim, slut!" Kelly would shout back at Heather in a loud, bitter tone of voice before trying to lift her leg up and thrust at it Heather, aiming to give her a quick shoving kick with her foot and send her off the stage.

"Pfft... I don't care what kind of match you challenge me to... I'll still beat your ass senseless and show you how to REALLY fight in Hell In A Cell. You wanna Cry about everything I say... Or that your little boyfriend got his ass beat...Ha! You act I ordered them to kill him off... But I didn't, I told them not to. He'll Heal up no..." Kelly would begin to say before she turned to the TV upon hearing a few words from Nha that caught her Attention.

The Ancestor's of Isis would keep their deadly double hold on Clyde for several more moments, enjoying their victim's squirms and struggles. Fortunately for the brawler both girls would soon release their scissors, uncoiling their legs from around his body. "Up and at em', Clyde," Nha would call to him, and the twins would each grab his arms, using them to haul him up to his feet. "All good things must come to an end, Clyde. But you were so entertaining to us. And we'll never forget you." Nha would then kiss Clyde a taunting kiss on the cheek.

"Rika," Sha called to their camera woman, and gave a friendly smile. "You can finish him off."

"Really?" Rika gasped in delight. "I can finish him off? Me?" Sha nodded, and soon enough Nha would nod as well. "Alright! Nha, hold the camera! Oh, and give me this." Nha would take the camera, but not before Rika would undo the title belt from around her waist. With positions now switched, Rika would stand in front of Clyde while Sha kept him restrained, holding in her hands the 24/7 title belt.

"Ladies and gentleman!" Rika shouted with a flourish to the camera. "Thank for joining us this evening! We hope you enjoyed it as much as we did! Remember, this beatdown was brought to you courtesy of the Gatt Attack!" And then Rika would suddenly round towards Clyde, the belt in hand, and she would slam him hard right across the face with it.

Upon being released by Nha and Sha, Clyde would slump forward for a moment before he fell limply to his side, coughing violently as his lungs were finally able to take in oxygen. But before Clyde knew it, the Twins were already hauling the boy up to his feet as they got a hold of his arms and lifted him up. He wasn't able to stand on his own at this point, his feet were simple dangling limply upon the floor. The only thing holding him up now was Nha and Sha, who continued to taunt the battered Texan further as Nha gave Clyde a small peck on his cheek, saying that they would never forget him, and Clyde was completely sure of that. They had recorded the entire beating after all.

As his head hung down towards the floor, Clyde would tilt his head up as best he could before his eyes trailed in front of him to see Rika standing before with his own title belt, hearing her shout to the camera that Nha held like his beating was some kind of show, and nothing burned Clyde up more than not being able to take his belt and shut Rika's mouth. Be he couldn't. He couldn't do anything against them. But he knew who they were. They were The Gatt Attack and Clyde swore that he would get even one way or another. But for now, he had to take another humiliating hit from these she-devils. Looking into the eyes of the demonic face that was on Clyde's belt as Rika rushed forward with it. Seeing the demonic metal face get closer and closer until Rika brought it up and delivered the final strike to Clyde's bloodied face as his head whipped back violently, and if released by Nha and Sha, would crumble to the floor and fall limply on his back with a violent flopping bounce before his body suddenly went stuff laying sprawled out with his head titled to the side. His eyes staying wide open with blank and empty stare that gazed into nothingness. Not moving an inch. Laying completely still as a bloodied, battered and broken heap on the floor.

After the brutal hit Sha let Clyde go, allowing him to fall to the floor in a heap. and with that Clyde Gastin's beating was over. "WOOHOOO!!" Rika cheered, planting her foot on Clyde's chest and holding the belt above her head like s trophy. "That;s how it's down! Yeah!" taking her foot off of Clyde Rika would head for the camera again, grinning at it brightly. "Thanks again, folks! Remember to tell your friends about us! Remember, no one kicks people's asses like the Gatt Attack. Later!"

Nha then shut off the camera, ending tonights show. "I think that about wraps things up," the blue twin said.

"Good," Sha replied, stretching her back. "I'm exhausted."

"That was so much fun!" Rika cheered, dumping Clyde's title belt beside his sleeping form. "We gotta do this every night!"

"We don't want to become criminals," Nha chuckled as she grabbed her coat. She tossed Sha's over to her as well. "I'm happy just being part-time non-lethal assasins."

"We should get out of here," Sha instructed somberly. "One of the people in the bar might have called the police already." None too eager with the prospect of explaining this situation to the cops, the three girls gathered up their possesions, as well as a few bottles of liqour to toast a sucessful mission, and were out the door in a matter of minutes, leaving Clyde in his sorry broken state on the floor.

Upon seeing Clyde get laid out viciously by Rika as she struck him in the face with the title belt and sent him to the floor in almost Dead Looking state, Kelly would cringe a bit at the bloody sight of the Texan before the camera cut off. Slowly turning back to Heather once she did so.

"I-It's nothing he can't heal up!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:50 pm

"Kh..." Heather would let out, believing Kelly's words as she claimed to be happy as can be due to the beatdown. Her anger, that was subsided due to her horror and sadness, was beginning to rise up as Kelly glared at her. The Hell in a Cell challenge was straight from the heart and she had it in mind, wanting to completely destroy Kelly as bad as she could. The satanic structure is one that plenty wrestlers fear ever having to step into. It's a possible career ending match, almost guaranteed to at least shorten ones career if they ever choose or are forced into such a match. Brutal, hellish, and almost always the most elite way to let out one's frustration on another.

Of course, Kelly couldn't leave it at just accepting the match. She brought up yet again Heather's match with Saten, one that she sure as hell wasn't proud of. Remembering that situation that Kelly had described as she had herself caught up in the ropes, threatened to either be raped with a kendo stick or beaten down with a chair. It was quite the scary situation for Heather, and then what had happened next, Saten seducing her in such a way, just thinking about it sent a shiver down her, something that she definitely wanted to forget.

Heather would slightly growl, gritting her teeth as she was about to reply to Kelly, but she instead was suddenly caught by the girl's kick, sending her stumbling back a little as she fell off the stage, landing on her butt. She blinks a few times in surprise before she regains her bearings quickly and glares up at Kelly. "You fucking wish you bitch. I'm kicking your ass all over that cell." She would say before Kelly would continue. Her mocking was driving Heather nuts, she wanted to get up and tackle the girl down, but as she was cut off by that voice that Heather had already come to hate, they both turned towards the TV set.

"Th...that little.." Heather would let out as she would see Nha kiss Clyde's cheek before talking to the girl who was operating the camera. Even though that was taunting and teasing, what happened next was certainly much worse. As they had Clyde lifted up, she watched as the ridiculous girl acted like it was and ending to a goddamned magic show. She had Clyde's belt in her hand, but what she was about to do with that belt was what was even more ridiculous

Heather could only watch as she girl charged at him, belt in hand. As the Metal belt collided with Clyde's head, jerking it back as he fell onto his back, completely motionless, Heather would let out a single gasp before staring on at the TV, speechless. The fact that Rika had her foot planted on Clyde's chest, celebrating like she just accomplished something big, didn't even register to Heather as she stared at Clyde's beaten and battered body, it not even moving an inch. She had no clue what to say, how to put it in words. Her mind trailed off. To her as Clyde lay there not moving, it seemed like he really was dead. She couldn't help but think of the possibility, if not instant then eventual as the footage cut off

Tears would start coming from her eyes again, but there was no audible evidence of her crying. She just sat there completely speechless, blinking constantly as the tears blurred her vision. She heard Kelly say something, and she just shook her head, pulling herself up to her feet with her head slightly down. She slowly brought her hands up to her mouth, clasping them together before she would turn and begin to walk out of the small studio, not being able to take being there anymore. She didn't know if Clyde was still there, at the hospital, or possibly even dead. She just, for once in her life, literally prayed to God for his safety and that she would get a call of some sorts with her answers.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3