Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

"Conway's Crib" feat. Heather Sunderland

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

"Conway's Crib" feat. Heather Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: "Conway's Crib" feat. Heather Sunderland

Post by Lobo Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:47 am

A very devious and sly grin would quickly creep along the lips of 'The Ghoul' as she witnessed Heather's reaction to her statement about her brother getting another partner to go after the tag team titles with. "Oh Im sorry... Did I hit a sore spot?" Kelly would ask in a mocking tone to Heather. "I honestly don't blame Anyone for replacing you... I mean... I saw your match at Summer Splash and how close you were to beating 'Layla whats-her-face' but you STILL got your ass kicked... I saw how that one girl... Saten kicked your ass in the worst Hell In A Cell match ever... Which you only by smothering her at the very end..." Kelly would begin to say as she pointed to the TV Screen which showed various images of previous matches that Heather had.

"Sure you beat Krystal Lee in that Tables Match... But lets face it... One legit win doesn't make you any good at wrestling..." Kelly would mutter over to Heather with her tongue sticking out at the girl before she went to listen in on what Heather had to say about her life one year from now. "On Top? Ha! That's a laugh... The only way you're getting to the top is by beating me... And I DON'T see that happening, Honey..." Kelly would say to Heather in a very harsh and bitter tone, that would falter a bit when she heard that Heather were starting a family together.

"You're having kids with it?"
Kelly would ask in a mocking tone of voice. "Heh... How do you... How do you expect to support a family when you're gonna be a jobber all your life, huh!? You Won't. And To be honest... I really wanted to keep your little hubby out of this conversation but I don't think I can do that now." Kelly would say into the microphone as she looked at Heather with an odd gaze in her eyes.

"You see, during this interview... and two days ago... I realized something. I realized that you care very much about that piece of Texan Trash, just as much as you care about being #1. I learned that when you punched me in the face and gave me this bruise on my cheek!" Said Kelly in a disgruntled manner as she pointed to the left side of her cheek where Heather had punched her out.

"You think you can just humiliate me like that, do this to my face? Do You Honestly Think That you can just run up from out of the blue and take my spot in the top ten and I'll just forget about you? Do you honestly think that I'll just let you walk away to play mommy so you can live happily ever after? Thank Again!!"
Kelly would exclaim loudly with great rage and frustration in her voice she glared at Heather intensely with her fiery eyes.

"You Fucked up the minute you bucked up to me! Im Kelly 'The Fucking Ghoul' Conway! I'll plague you to the end you stupid twerp! I don't let people like you think they can humiliate me like and get away with that... I don't like people like you who think they can have one match with me and just brush me aside like loose change! No Fucking Way! I am NOTHING like any of the other stupid fucks and whores you've fought before... Im someone completely different..."
Kelly would say as she glared over at Heather, clutching her microphone tightly as she spoke.

"I know now for sure what matters most to you. And while I wasn't sure at first, you've shown me that I was right all along and that I can give you as much hell as I damn well please... And I have..."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

"Conway's Crib" feat. Heather Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: "Conway's Crib" feat. Heather Sunderland

Post by TiefBlau Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:47 am

As Kelly would keep going on about that tag match with Dante choosing Alessa over her, she really couldn't say anything back to her. She truly felt that Kelly might just be right. Possibly Dante DID pick Alessa over her because he thought he had a better chance. That couldn't be it though right? He was her brother, it had to be just because he wanted to reunite with Alessa again. She couldn't let Kelly get to her like she just did.

Then, as if it couldn't get any worse, Kelly would bring up her other matches one by one. Each of them appearing in images on the TV screen. Heather would look down as Kelly finished talking about them. She would shake her head, trying her hardest to not lead Kelly get into her head, not to yell out to frantically defend herself. The things Kelly was saying were facts to her, and they kept drilling into her one by one. This girl really knew how to get to her, she was doing it expertly and Heather could hardly do anything to get back at her.

"..You...just wait..bitch.." Heather would say a bit quietly as she would talk about her debut match and then claim that she wouldn't be able to beat her. That was exactly what Heather was planning on doing. She was itching to make an example out of Kelly and rip her to pieces in the middle of the ring. She wanted to shut her up so badly, making so little of her like this. But then she went on.

Heather blinked a few times as Kelly would begin talking about her future family. Heather would slowly stand up and take a step forward. "You better stop right there if you know what's good for you. I'm going to work my fucking ass off for them. I-" she would begin to say before Kelly would interrupt her by going on, talking about her realization. Heather's brow would curve as Kelly yelled at her, letting her emotions all out. During her whole rest of her words, Heather would keep her vision directly on her, listening intently.

She wanted to respond to her words, to say something back to her, but the girl kept going on without giving her time to respond. That was until she finished, claiming that she had done what she had planned and was going to give her hell, citing the things that matter most to her as how she was able to do it. "What....are you talking about.." Heather would say, tilting her head as she did.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:24 am

Kelly's frustrated fiery emotions were now clearly beginning to pour out of the blonde as she went on in a rant that was directed solely at Heather. Her hate towards Heather having grown immensely over the past two days, to the point where Kelly had actually sat down and did research on her new found enemy before throwing it all back at her for the sake of payback. Kelly had absolutely no second thoughts towards anything that she was saying to Heather, only wanting to get in the girl's head and torment her as much as she could.

Seeing Heather suddenly stand up and threaten her to stop talking about Heather's future family, Kelly would take a step forward as well once she moved the steel chair out of her way. "I'll stop whenever I damn well decide to stop!!" Kelly would exclaim loudly with a cold glare in her eyes as she met Heather's gaze, wanting to show Heather and the world that she would not back down to her opponent. Her actions were practically daring Heather to strike her.

Then as Heather asked Kelly what she was talking about regarding her knowledge of what mattered most to Heather and her ability to give the girl absolute hell and torment her even further. Kelly couldn't stop grinning at this point. Kelly could already picture the look on Heather's face once she sees what the blonde has in store for her. This was going to be a lot of fun for Kelly.

"This..." Kelly would reply in a calm manner as she pointed to the TV screen which suddenly cut to static before showing a recording from a handheld camera of two young women with red and blue hair approaching a person with blonde hair and a cowboy hat, talking with him for a moment, then briefly flirting with him, running their hands along his back before making their way to the back of his head where they would suddenly grab his shaggy blonde hair and violently slam his forehead on the bar in front of him, knocking the cowboy hat off of his head. Effectively sending the young man to the floor who tried to get up but would be swiftly kicked and constantly stomped down upon by the two attackers known as Nha & Sha who began to savagely beat down on their target on the bar room floor.

"I've give ya nickel if you can guess who it is..." Kelly would say in a taunting tone of voice as she watched the beating on the TV.

"Ladies and gentleman!" Nha suddenly cried out with a flourish for the camera, which Rika had now settled on her. "Welcome to another beatdown session courtesy of the Gatt Attack! Joining us today is myself, the beautiful Nha, my sister Sha..." The red twin would give a nod to the camera before reaching down to grab Clyde. "And our very talented camera-woman, Rika."

Rika would then turn the camera around so it pointed at herself. "Hi!" Rika greeted with a wave before turning the camera back to the action.

"And let's not forget our very willing participant for this evening, Mister Clyde Gastin!" By this time Sha had hauled Clyde back to his feet, trapping him in a full nelson to prevent him from trying anything. Nha would then walk up to Clyde, smiling the same smile she had when she met him. "Anything to say to the camera, Mister Gastin?" who would quickly begin to respond by yelling"Fuck Yo-..UGH!!". His words being cutoff as Nha sent a hash kick to his stomach with her high heeled shoes to silence him.

"Oh! Nevermind... I think you know now..." Kelly would mutter with a sinisterly teasing grin as the victim's identity was now revealed.

Last edited by 621 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:33 pm; edited 3 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:47 am

As Kelly snapped back at her after Heather had stood up and warned her to stop, Heather would clench her fists and return the girl's glare. She wanted so badly to knock her out there just as she had done before, however with the girl's mention of the fact that she knew much about what mattered most to her, Heather wanted to get it all out of Kelly. Part of her was slightly reluctant to find out what she meant, but she had to. She couldn't let the girl insult her and her future family like she was doing now.

Hearing Kelly's confirmation in showing her before pointing to the TV, Heather would watch it turn to static before switching to a handheld recording. "Tch, another one of your videos? This is getting old, what could it possibly-.." Heather would let out before she would recognize the figure sitting at the bar. She had no doubt in who it was, especially considering the fact of what Kelly was saying before she started the video. "What is..." Heather would let out before she saw Clyde's head get rammed into the counter, causing Heather to let out a gasp.

At Kelly's words, Heather would shake her head in disbelief, watching as Clyde was beaten down viciously on the bar floor. "Clyde..." Heather would let out as she watched on. "G-gatt.." She would let out as her heart skipped a beat. She would recall the night before at the bar, dismissing the same group as other people's problems. It almost felt as if it was cruel irony what was taking place in the video.

Her eyes would remain on the video as she saw Clyde lifted up into the full nelson, the camera focused on Clyde before he would curse at it. Heather would put her hands to her mouth before she would see the kick connect with his gut, brutal and relentless at that. She would let out another gasp and shake her head, hearing Kelly's words right afterwards.

Turning to her, Heather would continue to shake her head, her hands running through her hair in a bit of panic. "Stop this he didn't even fucking do anything!" Heather would yell out in frustration and anger to the girl, her vision keeping on shifting back to the video, knowing it was probably a recording, but she still hoped by some chance that it wasn't and that it was happening live so something could be done.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:23 am

The grin on Kelly's face seemed to widen ever more as she heard Heather's speak and tell her that her video antics were getting old. While it was true that this was the one thing that Kelly was using in her interview with Heather, Kelly was confident that Heather would think differently once she saw what she was now going to broadcast. Taking sheer joy in the look of shock upon Heather's face when she saw Clyde's head getting slammed down onto the bar before being beaten down by the tickers. Kelly's grin growing visibly as she heard Heather mutter the victim's name and the leader of the attackers.

"Bingo! You sure do catch on quick..." Kelly would state in an overly gleeful tone of voice as she watched Heather's reactions and the video itself. Along with the girl's plea to stop what was happening. claiming that he had not done anything. "You're right, Sunderland... He didn't do Anything... But I can't stop what has already happened..." Kelly would say in a cold tone of voice as she glared at Heather before she grinned once more upon seeing the emotional stress and pain this video was causing her.

Kelly then turned back towards the TV just in time to see Clyde get a brutal knee to the crotch by Nha. After taking that shot down below to the family jewels, Clyde was writhing in sheer agony, gritting down tightly on his teeth as he squirmed in Nha's clutches, infuriated by how he was being toyed around with.

Upon being released by Sha, Clyde stumbled forth cupping his aching groin for a moment until suddenly, like a texas twister, Sha spun right in front of him and quickly grabbed Clyde. "Wahh!!" Clyde would exclaim as he was held upside down for a moment before being swiftly slammed onto the hard below, releasing a loud howl of agony as his back hit the floor, arching his back up before rolling onto his stomach, clutching his lower back.

"When...I get up... Y-Ya'll are fuckin' dead!!" He bellowed out before Nha turned him over and slammed her high heeled boots into his lower back. Releasing a gasping howl of sheer agony as Nha leaped into the air and slammed her high-heeled boots straight down into Clyde's already throbbing back, causing Clyde's upper torso and legs to shoot up a bit as the Texan released a deafening yell of pain, writhing agony beneath Nha's boots, twitching violently beneath her as a streak of blood ran down his face before Nha sat down on his back and applied a cruel camel clutch to Clyde.

"AGhhhhHHHH!!!" Clyde would scream out through his gritting teeth as he looked up at Nha's smiling face with an angry yet pain-filled scowl, glaring right into her eyes as she painfully stretched his entire torso and neck while forcefully pulling back on his chin, causing the Texan to writhe in sheer agony as she tortured and taunted the helpless brawler who couldn't escape her clutches, no matter how much he squirmed and struggled.

But just as Clyde began to think that what he was enduring was the worst, along came Sha who stepped right in front of Clyde and winded her leg back before swiftly it swinging forth, throwing a rock hard kick right into to Clyde's chest with a loud *SMACK* as the red-haired twin's shin crashed into Clyde's chest, causing the blonde to suddenly let out a loud pain filled scream that echoed throughout the bar as Sha blasted Clyde's chest with a brutal kick. But that one kick would not be the end of it. Over and over again Sha would hammer her leg into Clyde's chest with several thunderous kicks that lit The Texan's chest on fire, releasing muffled screams of torturous agony as Nha covered Clyde's mouth, letting Clyde sit there and endure a barrage of thunderous kicks as the camel clutch tore his body apart.

"I think he's trying to say something, sis," Nha said to Sha from over her shoulder.

"What do you think it is?" Sha questioned.

"Probably the usual things. 'Please stop. Don't break my spine. I'll do anything you say'. Things like that." The twins would continue to torture Clyde in their double hold, draining all strength and thoughts of fighting back from their victim. Clyde may not be broken in half, but he would feel that way for awhile. Finally, though, the sisters would release their submissions on Clyde simultaneosly, letting him flop to the floor in a heap. They would both get back up, looking over the man thoughtfully.

"You know, Clyde, if you beg for mercy now, we just might give it to you," Nha mused qith a chuckle, giving the Texan's head a nudge with her foot. She motioned Rika over as well. If Clyde was going to beg, she was sure the client wanted it on camera.

Upon being released by the twins, Clyde flopped lifelessly on floor, his cheek buried the hard floor below as saliva seeped out from the corner of his mouth as his legs twitched slightly, never once moving his aching lower-back that felt so fragile at this point. As if It was on the very edge of shattering. His eyes then trialed up to Nha as she nudged Clyde's head with her boot, letting it shake limply to the side as she nudged him tauntingly.

He was now being offered mercy by his attackers. Mercy. A chance to possibly end this hellish beating now if he swallowed his pride and begged for the pain to stop. But as Clyde saw Rika move in overhead with the camera, his pride once again took control of his judgement. Perhaps if their wasn't any camera, Clyde would of begged. But the fact that someone could watch this over and over and be shown to anyone, made him reconsider that option, no matter how it was going to hurt.

"....G-Go Fuck... Yourselves...." Clyde would groan out weakly with a glare directed to all the women, unable to grovel and beg for mercy, knowing that more pain would await him.

"Alright then," Nha said to Clyde's answer. Her foot prodding his head would then suddenly rear and come back to kick Clyde straight in the face. "Let's be honest. This was gonna happen whether you beggged or not." Nha said as she gave Clyde a sudden stiff kick that slammed and scraped across his face, snapping his head away as more blood from began to pour down his face from his forehead. "Aghh!!" Clyde would yell out out as Nha's boot struck him and drew more blood, knocked a bit dizzy by the kick as the pair went to resume their beating on the Texan.

Last edited by 621 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:53 am

Hearing Kelly's words, it pretty much confirmed her fears. The whole thing was a recording of an event that had already taken place. Probably a little earlier that day. She could do nothing at all to stop the beating that was happening and from how it seemed, it was only just beginning. Heather didn't want to look, but there was no way that she couldn't. Clyde was getting completely destroyed by Nha and Sha and she was just waiting for the whole thing to stop, for him to get up and walk away like nothing happened. This had to be some kind of sick joke they were all playing on her.

"Oh my God..." Heather lets out as she sees the groin shot before Clyde was slammed onto the ground brutally. There was no give on that hard ground and she couldn't believe how hard he had hit. That wasn't nearly the end of it though. She watched as Nha jumped into the air, coming down with her high heels on his back. She cringed from the sight, squinting her eyes at the sound of Clyde's yell. She went to cover her eyes but couldn't keep them away as she wanted to.

Then she watched as he was brought into the Camel Clutch hold, watching his body being wrenched back. "G...get the fuck off him!!" Heather would yell out at the screen. She knew she couldn't do anything, but she couldn't help but yell out. All she could think about was the fact that Kelly had instigated this beating, there was no doubt about that. Also, if that was the fact, then this whole thing was just to get to her. The thought that this whole beating was entirely her fault kept running through her head over and over. If she just hadn't picked a fight with Kelly in the first place, perhaps this all wouldn't have taken place and they could have enjoyed another peaceful night together.

As if that all wasn't enough, Heather would stand there and watch as Sha began to brutally kick as his chest over and over. "S....stop.." Heather would let out, wanting more than anything else for the girl to just let him be. How much could Clyde take? It was a borderline ridiculous beating that Heather was watching as tears began to come down her face from her eyes. "You...cant.."

As she would watch them finally release him, hearing the girls' taunting words towards him, she begged in her mind that Clyde would just give up to them, do what they said. She had enough of it all, watching her lover brutalized with there being nothing at all she could do. She clasped her hands together, hoping that Clyde would say the right thing. She should have known better though. Her face turned pale as she heard Clyde's words in response to the 'offer' that Nha had given him. "D-damnit.." Heather would let out, biting her lip, waiting in anxious anticipation for what was to come next. She knew it wouldn't be good but the brutality of the two girls kept surprising her.

As she saw Nha's kick connect with her face, Heather would let out a small yelp, her legs shaking as they barely supported her as she watched the blood pour from Clyde's forehead. "...why would you...make something like this happen..." Heather would say quietly to Kelly as she remained looking at the screen, her tears flowing from her eyes.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:24 pm

Kelly would stand in the center of the studio set as she watched Heather's reactions to the brutal beating her lover was taking at the hands of Nha and Sha. Kelly having paid for that beating personally now saw that she had definitely gotten her money's worth as she watched the loud mouth Texan get torn apart by his attackers. But the sweetest satisfaction came at Heather's inner pain as Kelly watched her guest yell at the screen before witnessing the tears that would soon begin to pour down Heather's face.

"Tch... Pathetic..." Kelly would mutter out coldly to herself as she witnessed Heather's emotional torment at witnessing her lover's horrid beating. Not understanding at all why he meant so much to Heather. Kelly had known him since her start in AFW and never once thought in a million years that was anything worth crying over. "I honestly didn't expect you to cry..." Kelly would add as she watched the girl's anger and frustration turn into worry and sadness as she watched the video, clearly able to see her emotional torment. Kelly loved every single minute of it.

"Why would I make something this happen? The answer is simple... It's because I wanted to give you hell... And by the look on your face... I'd say Mission Accomplished."
Kelly would mutter out with a cruel yet satisfied grin on her face from behind Heather.

With a faint groan, Clyde would be forced to his feet by Nha as she held the limp Texan's body up by his hair, barely able to stand at all a this point, or defend himself as Nha and Sha took ahold of Clyde and placed his head under their arms before lifting him up in the air, hanging upside down in the vertical suplex as drops of blood rained down from Clyde's forehead to the floor until the twins finally dropped Clyde on his back.

A loud thud would be heard emitting from the bar room floor as Clyde's limp body dropped onto the floor with a lifeless yet violent flop as his back was hammered into the floor, sending his feet shooting up into the air before his body gave a violent jolting pulse before he limply bounced back down the floor, twitching slightly as his head titled to the side. His eyes were open, yet had an almost lifeless blank look to them as he remained sprawled out on the floor by Nha and Sha's double-vertical suplex that left him a half-broken, twitching mess.

"Oh, that had to hurt!" Rika laughed, recording Clyde's brutal slam to a hard floor all too eagerly. When this was all done, she was getting a copy of this recording! It was some of the Gatt Attack's best work.

Nha and Sha both got up after scoring one of their best attacks, and looked down at Clyde's sorry state. "God, he looks dead already," Nha mumbled upon seeing what Clyde was reduced to. "But we still have so much more to try on him. Mmm, how can we bring him round again?" While Nha was pondering to herself, Sha had walked over to a nearby table, where someone had left a nearly full bottle of tequila.

The red twin grinned at the sight, grabbed the bottle and popped the top, and would take a swig straight from the bottle. "Hey!" Nha protested upon seeing what her sister was doing. She marched over to Sha, and would snatch the bottle from her hand. "Save some for me," she said with a smirk, and take a swig from the bottle herself. Nha sighed in satisfaction once she was finihsed, wiped her lips and turned her attention back to Clyde. With bottle in hand she would walk over to him again, and would pour the remains of the bottle onto his face to rouse him from whatever state he found himself in.

"Had enough yet, mister Gastin?" Nha would ask with a sadistic smile.

The Gatt Attack's brutal attack on Clyde had been absolutely merciless and relentless since it began. Resulting in Clyde's current broken and battered, dead-looking state that Nha and Sha had placed him in. Still twitching slightly on the floor as he laid sprawled out with an empty eyed state into nothingness, half-conscious at this point. Not even hearing a single word Nha & Sha had said while he laid there on the floor.

His senses would awake however as Nha poured tequila upon Clyde's face from the bottle she wielded in her hands, letting its contents spill over the Texan to rouse him, weakly opening his mouth as he turned his head up to catch some of the tequila in his mouth once he recognized the smell of it after it rained down on his face.

Clyde would then look up at Nha with a weary, tired and pained filled scowl. "Y-Yeahhh...." Clyde would mutter faintly in a disoriented state before coughing violently. Barely knowing what he had just said.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Clyde," Nha chuckled amusingly befrore tossing the empty bottle over her shoulder. It smashed somehwere behind her. "You had your chance for a begging a long time ago. Too late now." Nha would once again reach down to grab Clyde by the hair, using it to drag him to his feet. "Maybe this is why someone wanted us to beat you up. Your stupid pride."

Once Clyde was up on his feet again, Nha would snake one of her legs around his, and position his arm so it was twisted behind her's. If she managed that, Clyde would be trapped in an abdominal stretch submission hold, which Nha would then begin to wrench cruelly, putting Clyde's abdominal muscles through some more pain that evening. Nha's sadistic personality would once again come out again once Clyde was locked into the painful submission. She wrenched him to the side with no regard for his safety, stretching his ab muscles to their limit. At the rate she was applying pressure Clyde may very well be torn in half from his side. Not that Nha would have noticed or cared. She was way to into this. "Oh, Clyde," Nha cooed huskily. "You have no idea how much I enjoy this. A big strong guy like you squirming helplessly like a baby in my clutches." She would move her free hand to Clyde's crotch reaching around him for it she could grab a tight hold of his package. "Tell me, is it as good for you as it is for me?" In addition to the abdominal stretch, Nha would begin to mercilessly squeeze Clyde's package for a good amount of pain.

Without warning, Nha gave a tight squeeze to Clyde's package, that instantly woke the boy up from his disoriented state as he lifted his head up, gritting down hard on his teeth as a horrid pain erupted from between his legs, releasing a pain filled scream through his teeth before Clyde's inner scallywag woke up and did the one thing he knew he could do while he was battered and worn-out. While Still howling in pain, Clyde leaned his head in forth towards Nha's arm as much as he could before he took a sudden Bite of her arm, clamping onto it with his teeth as a desperate attempt at payback for squeezing his family jewels. This was probably Clyde's last act of retaliation however.

"Don't worry, CLyde, it will all be over soon," Nha chuckled, continuing to torture the man with both her submission and her deadly grip. "Most people would love to be in your position. Two sexy girls beating you so badly. And you're so lucky that it's happening to you for fr-AHHHHH!!!!" Nha suddenly started screaming when Clyde started biting on her arm with such force. She immediately lost her submission, and the grip on his family jewels was released. "G-Get him off me!!" Nha screamed desperately. Sha was on Clyde the moment Nha started screaming, and to get the Texan to release his grip Sha would send one heavy knee to his mid-section. If he let go after that Sha would grab him in a headlock, her strong arm pressing him tightly against her side.

"Uh Oh! Looks like your doggy is fighting back!"
Kelly would say in fake surprise as she witnessed Clyde being able to fight back against Nha as he bit her.

Like a wild animal desperate to survive against a pack predators, Clyde Gastin pulled a page out of Friction's own, Babel Gilles de Rais's book of wrestling tactics and sank his teeth right into Nha's arm. Full of anger, frustration and adrenaline, Clyde struck back against one of the twins in a rather desperate, unorthodox but effective manner, keeping his teeth on Nha's arm as long as he could until Sha sent a heavy knee strike into Clyde's mid-section, causing the Texan to suddenly cough out a bit as he released Nha's arm from his mouth before Sha grabbed Clyde and placed him into a side-headlock.

"Agh!! Gah Damn! You Taste Nasty as Hell!!" Clyde would exclaim loudly after spitting a bit, trying to get away from Sha as she held him in the headlock. Still having a bit of fight left in him as he tried to desperately reach around Sha's back to grab the back of her hair and yank down. Still fighting desperately to get free and escape.

"Y'all picked the WRONG goddamn time to fuck with Clyde T. Gastin!!" Clyde would yell out loudly.

"Ah, that little ass hole!" Nha screamed, cradling her bitten arm and looking at the damage Clyde's bite had down. His teeth left distinct marks on her skin, leaving it red and throbbing. The blue twin grit her teeth in anger, and then suddenly turned to point at the camera. "You better cut this part out of the film!"

"You think I know how to cut things out?" Rika asked incredulously from behind the camera. "This isn't even my camera. I lifted it from a Radio Shack."

"Ugh!!" Both their attentions were drawn back to Sha, whose short red hair was now being yanked on by Clyde Gastin. The red twin winced in pain, still struggling to keep Clyde in her grasp despite the burning pain in her scalp. Her eyes narrowed, and she would suddenly take off running with Clyde in her headlock, and would jump into the air to slam her butt into the floor, taking Clyde down with her to take him down with a bulldog. effectively bringing his head down to the hard bar room floor with a violent thud that bounced Clyde's forehead up, practically knocking the brawler out as his head was slammed into the floor, leaving a blood stain from his bleeding forehead upon where Sha brought him down. Leaving Clyde face down on the floor, bleeding profusely and barely conscious.

But Nha and Sha were not done. The red twin would grab the Texan by his scruffy blond hair, and with it in tow would drag him up as she made her way to her feet. "Set him up," Nha called, and would move to stand across from her sister, leaving Clyde standing in between the two, Sha would release Clyde's hair, and then slam a mighty right hook into his jaw. The punch would send him stumbling towards Nha, who would unleash a punch of her own as soon as Clyde was in range, sending him stumbling right back to Sha. The twins would continued with this, batting Clyde's head back and forth with punch after punch like it was a game of tether ball. Which was why they appropriately named this move the Volley.

"If It makes you feel better... The Video is almost over..." Kelly would add with a sly grin before she began to reach for the steel chair next to her and fold it up, standing behind Heather, waiting for the right moment to strike her with it.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:36 pm

Heather would ignore Kelly's berating words about her emotions as she kept her eyes glued on the television set. Hearing Kelly's reasoning of why she had something like this done, Heather couldn't even believe it. It was the truth all along. This whole beating was her fault. Kelly would not have done this if Heather didn't let her emotions get the better of her. Now she's paying the price, and Clyde is taking the beating in her place. It killed her inside and her chest felt like a thousand knives were stabbed through it as she watch on thinking of just that.

She watched as the two devils performed a vertical suplex on Clyde, his blood leaving a puddle on the floor as they did so. It was clear the two weren't nearly done with Clyde and Heather had to sit through even more of the beating. She would watch as the girls talked to eachother, grabbing the bottle of tequila and gulping it down. "It's like it's a fucking joke to them!" Heather would yell out through her tears as she watched on, seeing them pour the remains of the bottle over his head.

He was almost lifeless as he lie there on the ground, but he still tried to get a gulp of his own of the liquid. Heather would shake her head, not even knowing what to make of the situation as Clyde let out that he had had enough. Although, the girl refused that and said he was going to have even more. "Let him go.." Heather would say weakly as she watched on, seeing Clyde being put into the abdominal stretch submission. Heather would hear the girl's words before she would see her bring her hand down to Clyde's crotch, taunting him as she squeezed at it.

"That...fucking..bitch...." Heather would let out under her breath as she would clench her fists and teeth tightly at the sight. She would then see Clyde bite at Nha's arm. An influx of emotions ran through her, she didn't know if she should be happy or mad at Clyde's attempt at fighting back. She would just stare silently with her eyes wide open as he was kneed into the gut and brought into the headlock. Blocking out Kelly's words of fake surprise, Heather would stare on as it seemed Clyde still wasn't done. As he yanked at her hair, Heather would look on with her fingers crossed before she would watch him get rammed into the ground head first with the bulldog, causing Heather to jump and bring her hands up to her mouth again in shock.

But that wasn't even the worst of it. She watched as he was lifted up and volleyed back and forth with vicious punches one after another to his jaw. "Th..they're killing him" Heather would look on with a deep fear and worry for Clyde's state, her vision almost completely blocked by her tears as she would hear Kelly's words. She had no response to them, she would just continue to stare on silently, not noticing Kelly's having picked up the chair.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:50 pm

As Kelly revealed her reasons to Heather as to why she hired The Gatt Attack to deliver a horrid and vicious beating to the girl's lover. Kelly would immediately begin to frown however when Heather did not even turn to look her. Even after smugly revealing her reasons and desire to torment Heather, the girl would just ignore her and keep her eyes glued to the television, never turning away from the horrible image of her loved one being beaten to a bloody pulp.

"Heellooo!! I Am Insulting Yooouuu!!" Kelly would let out obnoxiously with a steel chair in her hands, waiting for Heather to turn around, not liking the fact that Heather was ignoring her. She expected to Heather to be pissed off, she wanted her to be fuming with anger, rage and frustration but she wouldn't even turn to face Kelly, thus denying the girl a chance to even see it. She just kept staring at the TV, yelling at Nha and Sha. This was frustrating Kelly, she was supposed to be Heather's enemy NOT them! Kelly fed off the anger and frustration that she would often cause others, but by the sounds of things, Heather was crying instead of being angry with her. If she did have any anger, it was directed towards Nha and Sha.

"Agh!! What the fuck is your deal!?!?" Kelly would scream out in frustration before throwing down the steel chair in her hands down onto the floor, walking forward to try and go in front of Heather. "Why the hell aren't you pissed off!? You're Supposed to be Pi--...." Kelly would begin to question Heather while yelling at the girl until she saw Heather's tear covered face as her hands covered her mouth, looking on in complete shock and horror before hearing her mutter, "Th..they're killing him". All of this caught Kelly off guard, she stared at the horrified look on Heather's face for a moment, with a look of startled shock and surprise. She didn't expect this, she didn't expect her guest to react in this way. Nor did she expect to suddenly feel remorse for what she had done as she turned to face the TV.

Nha and Sha soon crowded around Clyde's broken form, looking down on him with matching smirks. They had really done a number on Clyde so far. With ruthless efficiency they had taken the arrogant and proud brawler to a state of utter defeat. It was what they were best at as a team. "Sad really," Nha sighed, looking at Clyde's 24/7 title in her hands. "Such a pretty belt in the hands of someone like you." Nha suddenly grinned brightly, and would then tie the belt around her waist. Once it was on, she did a pose for the camera. "How do I look?"

"Like an expensive hooker," Rika replied immediately.

Nha shot the young brawler a death glare before turning back to her sister. Both nodded at each other, and would then drop to the floor next to their victim. Nha would move to wrap her legs around his neck in a tight sidescissor. Meanwhile Sha would wrap her legs tight around his waist in a bodyscissor hold. With the twins on either side of the texan, they would begin to squeeze, crushing his throat and stomach tightly between their strong thighs. Earning a harsh gagging sound from Clyde as he sat there, staring up at the ceiling with blood covering his eyes, unable to breath or even emit any sounds of agony that he felt as the twins continued to crush Clyde. About to pass out at this point. The powerful legs of both girls squeezing the life out of him. Sha's strong thighs crushed his already battered torso, crushing his stomach and spine. Nha's smooth legs tightened around his throat, crushing his windpipe and denying him proper access to air. It was a deadly combo move that threatened to end Clyde's career.

"So small, so fragile," Nha whispered, watching Clyde's face twitch and gurgle between her legs. "What a pathetic excuse for a man. Taking for a ride by a couple of girls. And the best part is, we got it all on camera." Nha would then take Clyde's right hand and guide it to his title belt that was now tied around her waist, She would take Clyde's hand and slide it across the belt's surface, letting feel every letter that adorned it. "I think it fits much better around me, don't you think?"

It was at this moment that Kelly began to contemplate whether or not she had gone too far as she watched her old acquaintance being savagely tortured by his attackers who seemed to enjoy every waking moment of his agony. Kelly was only after Heather, Clyde was never her problem, she wanted to torment and frustrate the girl and give her absolute hell before destroying her in the ring. By the look of things, Kelly had done just that, but not in the way she had planned or even wanted.

"What The Fuck!!" Kelly would scream out before clutching Heather's shoulders before proceeding to shake her. "Th-This was supposed to piss you off! You're supposed to be angry! AT ME!! Y-You're NOT supposed to cry!! Why the fuck are you crying for him!? This wasn't what I wanted from you, dammit!! I can't even enjoy your fucking pain!!" Kelly would yell out angrily with a frustrated look in her eyes as she shook Heather, acting in the same manner that Kelly expected and wanted Heather to react to the video ironically enough.

Her plan backfired.

Last edited by 621 on Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:36 pm

Heather would continue to gasp as she kept her eyes on the screen, watching what was going on. Kelly's words, even as she got in front of her just wouldn't register. She couldn't stand what was going on, it was tearing her apart inside piece by piece. Clyde had already been well beaten minutes ago in the clip but he was still getting the abuse multiplied onto him. It was horrible and Heather had never seen anything like it. The last time she saw a beating like this was on some ridiculous movie in the theaters, but this was real.

"You..don't deserve to touch that.." Heather would say with a deep hatred in her voice as she watched Nha place the belt around her waist. She would continue to shake her head with her words. Part of her was thanking God that the two girls didn't bring a referee with them. While that didn't matter to her, she knew that would just kill Clyde for not only his pride to be hurt but his title lost as well.

As the two got him in the dual scissor holds Heather would run her hands through her hair again, tapping her foot in nervousness and worry. "Why won't they just be done with it. Why won't they just let him be. What...the hell..." Heather would say through her almost weeping voice as her tears continued to pour down. They were straining him to a ridiculous amount and she could hear the pain that he was feeling. It was dreadful and it was the worst sound that she's ever heard, his suffering.

Hearing Nha's words during all that, Heather would stare deeply at the screen. She would make a clear mental image of both the girls, swearing in her mind that she was going to make them both pay. For what they did and for what they said, they weren't going to get away with it. Heather vowed that they would suffer a beating much worse than what Clyde had received. She would go after them and wouldn't stop until that was achieved.

Heather would yelp slightly as she felt Kelly grab at her shoulders suddenly and begin to yell and shake her. Heather would stare at her through her tear filled eyes and then shake her head. "You think I'm not angry? I am...Nobody involved in this is going to get away with it..not even you..but right now...Clyde is my concern...why would I not be crying for him?? I love him more than anything and he was beaten and torn apart like NOTHING!" Heather would say yelling out the last word as her tears flowed faster. "I'll cry for him all I want to! This wasn't supposed to happen! Everything was going so good! I...he...we were so close to a happy life...so close. You went too far..your fight was with ME! Why did you have to do this!? You could have sent them on ME not him!" Heather would say, shouting back at Kelly with a sob filled voice.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next