Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Busty justice: From "Louise & Ryu" to "Louise vs Nico"

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Busty justice: From "Louise & Ryu" to "Louise vs Nico" - Page 3 Empty Re: Busty justice: From "Louise & Ryu" to "Louise vs Nico"

Post by wrestleryu Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:39 pm

"UNGHHHH... i repeat you that i'm not a permffff...blubb...."
Nico is very embarassed at his misfortune, not to mention the fact that Louise is suffocating him with her hips and especially into her crotch now.

Not having other chances he will comply with her words, starting to lap at her pussy with cute passion in spite of his bad predicament. After all, this might also be a chance to distract her and find a way to escape.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Busty justice: From "Louise & Ryu" to "Louise vs Nico" - Page 3 Empty Re: Busty justice: From "Louise & Ryu" to "Louise vs Nico"

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:54 am

_ Hum ... so gooood ... <3, is a real pleasure, in the end it seems like you have some qualities my little boy, but still I have to punish you for what you did ... <3 ... fufufu ... but after ... hum It's nice

Louise has completely changed her attitude when the little boy began to lick her. Rather amusing, he seems a little shy and awkward in his technique, but he puts a lot of passion. A little boy like that can not be fundamentally bad, but he clearly needs to learn some right way. Besides Louise will punish him anyway, but perhaps it would be warmer, it would be funny. In any case,Louise have spent the night, making love with Ryu, she is still quite sensitive, but this is not good for Nico. As she becomes more exciting, Louise try to place her powerful thighs around the head of Nico, and begins to tighten them as hard as possible, becoming more wild with the excitation. Between pressure, and the mesmerizing juice of her pussy, the little boy would not have much to breathe.

_ It is decided, my little pervert, I'll teach you good manners, and like as you want to see my body closely, I'll give you the opportunity. prepare yourself

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:55 pm

Poor Nico's gets squeezed and grinded more and more between Louise's thighs each time she flex them around her little prey, crushing and suffocating the young boy in a hot passionate vice against her pussy.

"M-Mrffhhhh... mblubbb...". Because of Louise's more playful and aroused attitude, Nico is even more in troubles: struggling for air in her coils only gets the boy's face to stimulate her private parts even more, with the predictable result to earn him more strong and passionate constrictions as Louise can feel the sensation of Nico's cute struggling hands becoming ever so weak against her mighty thighs.

Last edited by 157 on Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:09 pm

Louise continues to make suffer Nico in her powerful thighs... poor Nico, knowing that the boy is smaller than Ryu, Louise will try to be careful not to hurt him too much, after all it is necessary for the fun can last a little time. Then she continued to try to shake the small head of Nico for a little while. But because as time goes on, Louise is becoming more exciting, it has become more difficult for her to dose her strength, Nico should not stay very long in a state like this. So after a while she will ask to Nico:

_ Then my little pervert, you're happy of your visit?... So..., you answer when I speak?

If Nico does not answer, Louise will release him to play with him, otherwise she continues to tighten Nico with those powerful thighs .

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:51 pm

Squeezed in the strong and sensuous headscissor of Louise, Nico could barely speak in response to her taunting question, and his words would vibrate nicely against her crotch: "M-Mrffhh... i'd say i'm happy because i got to know the famous and beautiful wrestling maid... unghh....but not much for being a victim of her justice... nghhhh...".

Because of Louise's rhytmical squeezing, poor Nico's would groan from time to time during his little speech. If Louise kept up with her crushing game of punishment, the boy would soon become helpless in her naughty hold, dragged along with the movements of her powerful thighs like a cutely tired ragdoll.

Last edited by 157 on Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:51 pm

_ ... Hmm ... beautiful ... Ugly flattering ... but coming from a person who tries to come secretly to my room to spy on me, it does not work,

Despite all she can say, Louise begin to blush heavily. and not only because her pussy was licked by the little Nico, like many other girl, Louise likes the little compliments. So although she still wants to punish Nico, she will put him in a hold more enjoyable for him. When Louise feels that Nico is like a rag doll in her clutches, Louise changing position, and catch Nico's shirt. Forcing him to stand up to give him a passionate kiss, hoping that the boy would soon be without air, and he could no longer speak. Louise has plans for this little pervert, but for that she needs him to sleep a little. So she explores every inch of his mouth with her delicate tongue. she take strongly Nico by his size to prevent any escape

Last edited by 157 on Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:00 pm

"Mhh..??? mnhhhh... <3!!!" Nico's face blushes to bright red, eyes widening in enticed surprise as Louise picks him up and kisses him deeply.

Soon the boy will be light headed thanks to Louise way to suck his oxygen with her passionate kiss, which urges him into a cute hopeless struggle, until he goes weak and half-conscious in the playful clutches of the maid.

"..defeated by a girl's kiss... reduced into a sleepy state...", he thinks in embarassed helplessness while is eyelids are so heavy, and all she needs now is to put the poor boy to sleep, finishing him off however she likes.

Last edited by 157 on Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:13 pm; edited 5 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:40 pm

Louise continues her passionate kiss, it seems that it works very well with Nico, she feels that he is becoming increasingly weak in her hands, while Louise try to finsh the little pervert, for a moment at least. Releasing her kiss, she tries to place the head of Nico in her magnificent breasts. suffocation in a prison of flesh that many boy dream .

_ My little pervert, I'll take care of you, and when I have finished, you will regret for coming to see me as a thief

and Louise begins to stuff the head of Nico between her big tits. And she will not stop until the boy would fall limply between her breasts, completely knocked out.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:57 pm

Meek wrigglings send a pleasurable sensation to Louise's ample breasts as she suffocates her prisoner slow and sensually.

His muffled whimpers and squirmings slow down more and more... until the boy stops moving, all nice and limp in her warm cleavage.

Last edited by 157 on Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:15 am

When she comes to knock the little boy, Louise realizes that it's time for her to make some preparations, then she releases the boy in order to he fell heavily to the ground. With a slightly mocking smile, Louise would say.

_ You my little pervert, I think you'll have a hell of a surprise when you wake up ... In the meantime, you can get some sleep, I will need some time to prepare a new ring, and then we'll have fun. And believe me, I'll eat you whole ... fufufu <3

and louise go to the gym, taking with her, a new toy, a boy called Nico who have the bad idea to visit Louise in the middle of the night

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3