Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Byakko sparring time: Cecilia and Ryu (OPEN RP)

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Byakko sparring time: Cecilia and Ryu (OPEN RP) - Page 9 Empty Re: Byakko sparring time: Cecilia and Ryu (OPEN RP)

Post by wrestleryu Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:51 pm

Before Ryu could catch his breathing and try for his sliding sweep on Cecilia's legs, the amazonian blonde had soundly speared him against the corner.

"Unghhhfffff....", went his groaning huff as the boy stayed at the corner, temporarily stunned and out of breath as planned by the Golden Queen.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Byakko sparring time: Cecilia and Ryu (OPEN RP) - Page 9 Empty Re: Byakko sparring time: Cecilia and Ryu (OPEN RP)

Post by LunarWolf Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:23 am

(( Changing Cecilia's font to blue))

Cecilia pulled out of from the corner after hitting her spear, " Regretting it now Ryu Ryu, letting me spear you I mean" Cecilia said as she would attempt and grab a hold of his arm, to then try and pull him out of the corner and then push him down onto his front.

If she could manage that, The Queen Of Valkyrie's would move in to mount Ryu Ryu's back, trying to pull his head back and wrap her arm around his head in inverted face lock, almost like she was going for some kind of Dragon sleeper, but no, that she was not what she was going for, she just held it and pulled back on it a little to do a variation on a camel clutch, this here was a Dragon Clutch, it was Cecilia's only submission finisher, Hel's judgment, which also had her grab onto his nearest arm and lock her free arm around it.

" Come on Ryu Ryu, you can do better than this, get out or admit that I am better those are the rules" Cecilia said teasingly.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:39 am

Bent backwards in such exotic way, Ryu knew that he was in big troubles now, and his easy prediction was confirmed as the Golden Queen easily overpowered his resistence and locked him into her signature submission.

With his head snuggled into a very uncomfortable position under Cecilia's armpit, and one of his arms locked in the submission, the boy had little to null chance to struggle his way out.

"Unghhhh..... n-no way.... i'll get out of this...", he groaned, but all he could do was to flail uneffectively with his one free arm, squirming and groaning underneath her as he was a prisoner in the clutches of the blonde amazon.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:07 am

Cecilia held Ryu Ryu tight in the hold and smiled a little as she pulled back trying to pain him a little more, " Ryu Ryu, you can't, no way you can beat me, to be honest I have beaten you already kiddo" Cecilia said teasingly as she looked back at her opponent, " You're cute you know that, never wanting to give up, even after I have do down like this, reminds me a lot of my little brother" Cecilia said with a little smile.

" You know what Ryu Ryu, if you last long enough in this hold, I will give a little treat, would you like that ?" Cecilia said teasingly, but she meant what she said, just the way she said it might have been a little mean and teasing, or funny depending on how you saw it.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:47 am

"Ungh....a...a t-treat?" Ryu flushed in embarassement at how Cecilia was playfully toying with him while he was powerless to escape.
"Urghhh.... n-no prob, i won't have to endure it very long since i'm going to break free in moment...", Ryu would groan still fighting but his silly confident act was evidently betrayed by the deep blushing of his face..

Though his body was flexible enough to endure the painful entrapment at the moment, he clearly felt that Cecilia's hold was straining and softening his neck and the muscles of his back, slowly sapping his strenght and making his futile struggles more and more into an uneffective squirming, matter of factly making Cecilia's ride on his back more enjoyable... for the Golden Queen at least.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:48 am

Cecilia looked back at Ryu Ryu, who was still fighting so bravely as he really couldn't fight back, he was lost in her grasp, she played and toyed with him as she held him tight in this hold, wrenching and pulling him back, " Okay then, would like to see that, Little Ryu Ryu, I'll be waiting for you to get lose" Cecilia said with a smile as she smiled at him.

It looked like she had this match in the bag, and that she had taken a clean victory and a straight one as well, even offering a chance for him to fight back, " Sorry Ryu Ryu, but I am not letting you go, and you can't get out on your own" Cecilia teased as she held onto him, " Come on now, the more you struggle the more it will hurt, and the longer that I keep this hold on you, the more hurt you're going to get" Cecilia teased as she really liked playing with Ryu Ryu.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:55 pm

Groaning at the increasing pressure, Ryu tried to wriggle in order to make the submission hold loose, and tried use his free hand to pry apart Cecila's inverted headlock, but her snakely grip around him was inescapable, and the boy was just wasting his energies in her coils.

"Unghhh.... t-tight..." Being strained in her constricting hold was causing pain, though it was somehow bearable thanks to his flexible spine but, more important, it allowed Cecilia to drain Ryu's strenghts while teasing him and making him feel like a helpless little boy. Willing or not, he was a toy in the playful hands of the Golden Queen for now.

Last edited by 157 on Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:59 pm; edited 4 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:17 pm

Cecilia could feel just how much the hold seemed to take out of Ryu Ryu, while he was a real little fighter, and a cute little kid that liked to wrestle and all, but he was no trouble for her to handle, and only fun so far, there was not so much for her to do now, instead of just holding onto the hold and letting him feel a bit helpless in her grasp, as if he was not going to be let go, and of course she would keep teasing him.

" Come on Ryu Ryu, you can do better than this can't you?" Cecilia said with a little smile as she tried to pull back even more, almost trying to bend his back in an unnatural manner, " If you're wondering, you have lasted long enough now" Cecilia said with a little smile and a cute giggle as she teased and made fun of him a little.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:35 pm

"U-Unghhh...", Ryu groaned as Cecilia arched his body backwards more and more.
With his neck and back painfully strained and his strentghs being slowly sapped, at this rate it would not take long before she'd force him to submit, so he needed to do something while he still could.

Trying his best to ignore the painful sensation, Ryu would comply as much as he could with the arching movements, until he could curl his legs into a sort of kneeling position, and once he'd got at it, Ryu would push backwards groaning in exertion, in order to push Golden Queen onto her back while still caught under her armpit.

Of course, if successful this maneuvre would put Ryu in position for a dragon sleeper, but it was a risk he needed to take to escape from such vicious submission.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:25 pm

Cecilia kept holding on and pulling back on Ryu Ryu, it was rather easy for him to push up and fall backwards, she took notice of this of this and kept holding on, and then attempted to wrap her legs around her waist and squeeze on Ryu Ryu in a pretty neat Dragon Sleeper, " Come on Ryu Ryu, you should have know that wouldn't work on me! or aren't you getting enough flood to that little brain of yours" Cecilia teased a little with a friendly smile as she tried to at least not make it to painful for Ryu Ryu.

He Reminded her a lot of this younger brother, never willing to give up and always had to act tough, trying to get free, even if it would just make things more painful or annoying for him, " Come on Ryu Ryu, if you hold on a little longer, I won't just give you a treat, I will help you train a little and keep you safe as much as I can here in Heights " Cecilia said teasingly with a little smile.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next