Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ranked Match for #9: Chigusa Yuuki Vs. Adrian Kytes

3 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ranked Match for #9: Chigusa Yuuki Vs. Adrian Kytes - Page 3 Empty Re: Ranked Match for #9: Chigusa Yuuki Vs. Adrian Kytes

Post by kerflubble Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:59 pm

With a mixture of glee from her plan working and pain from the awkward-ish landing Adrian picked herself off of the ground, or at least tried to with Chigusa hanging on as though her wrist was the idol's security blanket. "Do you not understand 'get the heck off me?' because I know my Japanese isn't best when I'm trying to stop someone from kicking my head of but let go!" the slightly off-kilter cosplayer whined.

If Miss Yuuki wouldn't let go then Adrian would have to resort to her old tactic of working the arm. Trying to draw Chigusa's grabbing arm out on the ground she'd jump and twist her body so her knee would crush the idol's arm. That should encourage her to let go.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Ranked Match for #9: Chigusa Yuuki Vs. Adrian Kytes - Page 3 Empty Re: Ranked Match for #9: Chigusa Yuuki Vs. Adrian Kytes

Post by zxn666 Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:15 pm

Chigusa was still a little out of it, which was why she stubbornly held on to Adrian's hand despite it not doing her much good. Of course, she wasn't ready for Adrian's attack, being too out of it to defend herself. She snapped back into reality though when she felt her arm getting crushed.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" Chigusa wailed, her grip breaking as her arm nearly got broken. She quickly tried to tug her arm back and gently cradle it in her hands. Afterwards, she would try to get up, if Adrian let her that is.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:47 pm

"Finally..." Adrian said in an exasperated tone, glad to have been finally let go. She'd like to keep increasing the pressure on Chigusa's arm but that ran the risk of being counted out. So rolling back in the ring she signalled to Rebecca, who had been hovering around ringside.

"Hey, could you make sure she stays out for me to either win or think of something kthanxbi." The cosplayer said quickly, there wasn't much the amazon could do but she could at least stand between the idol and the ring for some intimidation factor. Even if she was more worried by the change in Adrian than any threat Chigusa posed. Not to say the idol was harmless, she was fast and seemed to have a good kick, but if the duo kept up their work it should be an easy win for Adrian, something she hadn't have the luxury of having yet.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:19 am

Chigusa groaned, sitting back up and getting up, while holding her arm. There was a bruise starting to form on it. It was pretty bad, but after flexing a few times it seemed that her arm was still ok. She turned to the ring, moving to enter again. But it seemed that huge girl Adrian came with was blocking her way.

"Are you gonna break the rules just to help your friend?" Chigusa asked Rebecca, "I don't blame you, but don't do this. Let me fight her properly!" With that, Chigusa would attempt to move past Rebecca and hop onto the ring apron, to get back inside and resume the fight!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:44 pm

A large arm blocked the idol's process as Rebecca looked her in the eye. "Why should I give you the chance to hurt her?" She asked harshly, the referee stopping her count to try and yell at the Amazon to back off to no affect "You make it sound like I care about the rules."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:58 pm

"Even if you don't care about the rules, at least let her fight properly!" Chigusa shot back, "There's no way anyone would recognize her if she relies on you to do her fighting. Now let me past!" Chigusa would attempt to push Rebecca's arm aside and get back into the ring, hoping that the referee had noticed this and wasn't going to just count her out!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:36 pm

"And I'll ask you again. Why should I give you even the slightest chance of hurting her." The amazon stated, despite the referee yelling at her to move, and Adrian yelling that technically she wasn't doing anything, just remaining still, she wasn't exactly forcing Chigusa against the wall, just acting like a barrier.

"Uh... Becks," Adrian said, resigning herself to not being able to alter the ref's course. At this rate, she'd get DQ'd and her 9th rank would be gone as fast as it came "she's not getting counted out and I haven't thought of anything so I think you have to let her go." The off-kilter cosplayer said, not really listening in to what she was talking about. Reluctantly, Rebecca moved her arm out of the way I hope you know what you're doing Adrian, she thought, turning back to the ring I don't know what's happened to you but I... just be careful in there.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:49 pm

Chigusa was a bit put off by Rebecca's stubbornness. She knew Rebecca had a point, and that it was right to protect her friend, but this ran counter to Chigusa's interests. She didn't want to waste her time or energy fighting Rebecca either, since it looked like the huge girl could totally ruin her.

But luckily she didn't have to. Rebecca soon stepped aside, letting Chigusa walk past and get up onto the ring apron. She didn't take her eyes off Rebecca though, keeping her in her gaze to make sure Rebecca didn't do anything. Then Chigusa hopped over the ropes, facing Adrian.

"Fight fairly for once," Chigusa said, "Don't get your friend over there to fight these matches for you. I might respect you a little more if you did that." She raised her hands, settling into a defensive position.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:14 pm

"Hey!" Adrian said defensively "A fair fight's inherently un-fair! And well... I... that's what friends are for, kinda?" The cosplayer really did not have a good response to her demanding that she fight her own battles. Trying not to make it seem like she was overly relying on Rebecca but at the same time not saying that the amazon wasn't neccesary, even if it was just for moral support "Did she even freaking touch you? No. So stop complaining and stop acting like a holier-than-thou jerkward!" She said, trying to charge into Chigusa, hoping to dodge to one side to roll her up for a quick pin.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:55 pm

"How's a fair fight unfair-?" Chigusa said, before realizing that Adrian probably meant that she was too weak to compete. She felt like giggling a little bit there, but that would be too mean to Adrian. "I'm not the one calling for friends to come in and help beat you up though!" Chigusa protested, her knees bending as she saw Adrian charging in at her. She ducked off to the side, but then Adrian grabbed her from the side, taking her down and rolling her up into a quick pin!

"One!" the referee yelled. Chigusa let out a roar, kicking upwards as hard as she could to break the pin and flip herself over, so she landed onto her feet. "Don't take me lightly!" she yelled.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next