Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dixie Clemets vs. Rainbow Mika ~The Cowgirl Returns~

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Dixie Clemets vs. Rainbow Mika ~The Cowgirl Returns~ - Page 11 Empty Re: Dixie Clemets vs. Rainbow Mika ~The Cowgirl Returns~

Post by Alexandra Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:37 pm

Dixie felt Mika dragging the two of them towards the ropes. She let out a frustrated sigh, stomping one of her boots several times into the mat. "N-no!" She yelled back at Mika, suddenly leaning back sharply, trying to crank her legs hard to stop her movements.

If that didn't work, she would take a slow step forward, trying to simply drag Mika back towards the center of the ring, away from the ropes to stop her.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Dixie Clemets vs. Rainbow Mika ~The Cowgirl Returns~ - Page 11 Empty Re: Dixie Clemets vs. Rainbow Mika ~The Cowgirl Returns~

Post by Underdog21 Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:43 pm

Mika let out a high-pitched moan as Dixie leaned back, sending a fresh surge of pain shooting up her back. A second later, she felt herself being dragged back to the centre of the ring, further from the ropes than before. Her breathing became more laboured as Dixie's hold took its toll on her back and legs, and she buried her face between her arms, unable to fight back as the Texan stretched her.

Last edited by 137 on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:50 pm

Dixie leaned back further with the hold, hanging onto Mika's legs for dear life. She readjusted her body, squatting lower onto Mika now so that she was partially sitting on her, her wide ass helping the cowgirl to weigh Mika down, as she pulled harder on her legs.

"Ju...jus' submit!" She yelled out, her voice full of tired frustration. She didn't have anything left in her, her tank was on empty now. Even as she used the truly last bits of her strength and energy to bend those firm legs of Mika's backwards, part of her had to wonder if she would even realize she had won when this was over...

She pushed the thoughts from her head. She had to focus. She glanced back over her shoulder at Mika, listening to her moans and cries, her deep breathing, and for a brief moment, her face would shift, an almost cruel, dark expression coming across it as she watched the girl shifting in pain beneath her. She just wanted Mika to give in and submit! Was that such a hard thing for her to do?!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:54 pm

"AH..N...NOOOO!" Mika cried, her face contorted in a grimace as Dixie cranked the hold harder. Her chest was flattened against the mat as her legs and back were bent further, and a fine sheen of sweat coated her body and darkened her blue outfit. Everyone in the audience could tell that Mika might just be seconds away from tapping out.

A second later, Dixie arched her back further, her lower body now completely off the mat. This brough out another muffled cry of pain from Mika as she felt like her back was on the verge of breaking in two. She half-breathed, half-sobbed as Dixie worked the hold, and even with her own legendary endurance, Mika was finding the pain unbearable.

Finally, she could take no more. She began to slap at the mat with one hand. "I GIVE! I GIVE!"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:02 pm

The instant that Mika's hand hit the mat and she began to scream her admission of defeat, Dixie would drop her legs. The dark look would drop from her face, and she would begin to stumble forward, taking several slow steps away from Mika before falling to her hands and knees. She breathed hard, her head hung, her long hair dangling down past her face, obscuring her expression. It was like all her tiredness and exhausted had finally caught up with her, the cowgirl just sitting there, unmoving, staring at the mat.

I...I did it? I finally beat her...?

A moment later, the crowd would begin to roar, cheering wildly for Dixie and her win. Not just Dixie, but both of the women and the insane match they had put up. That sound was enough to snap Dixie back to reality, the cowgirl looking up at the crowd with a shocked look on her face.

I did it!!

Slowly, she began pushing back up to her feet, trying to stand steady, though it was quite hard as tired as it was. Dixie threw both arms straight up into the air as a sign of victory, a wide grin on her face now as the ref grabbed for her hand, calling for the bell to ring, declaring the cowgirl the winner.

She stood there by the ref, panting, exhausted, barely even realizing what was going on. All she knew that that she had done what she had promised, and won.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:15 pm

For a few seconds, Mika lay face-down on the mat, barely able to move after the punishment her lower body had taken. She heard the bell ring, and the fans burst into cheering at Dixie's victory. For a few seconds, she didn't want to face all that, her mind dwelling on the fact that this was her second defeat in a row. Then she remembered one of the reasons why she had become a wrestler in the first place.

"Zanghief-sama wouldn't sit here moping over a loss!" she thought to herself. "He'd get right back up on his feet again! So what the hell am I doing here?"

And with that, Mika pushed herself up on her hands and knees. With her characteristic exuberance, she hopped back to her feet, a bright smile on her face. Quickly, she turned to face Dixie, her hand outstretched.

"Congratulations on your win, Clements-san!" she said cheerfully. She had to admit, Dixie deserved that win. She had fought hard for it, and endured more than Mika thought she possibly could in order to emerge victorious.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:20 pm

Dixie flashed Mika a tired, exhausted grin, reaching right out to take her hand and shake it firmly.

"Thanks..." She replied, the cowgirl too drained to really think of more to say. "Ya ain't half bad, girl...glad I had someone like you to wipe off my ring rust, heh. Yer really did a number on my back..."

Her eyes closed for a moment, then opened back slowly, dropping Mika's hand. "That was a good match...thanks..."

She then would turn slowly from Mika, taking a step away, still looking shaky on her feet as she tried to head to the edge of the ring to slip out. There was only one thought in her mind right now, one thing going through her thoughts...

I have got to lie down after that one, geez...
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:29 pm

Mika giggled a little. "Don't mention it, Dixie-san!" she said. "You and me should fight again sometime soon! Maybe I'll extend an invite to you the next time I go for ice cream with Feather-san!"

And with that, she backed away, respectfully allowing Dixie to exit the ring on whatever steam she had left, all the while hoping she hadn't injured Dixie's back too badly. As Dixie slid out of the ring, Mika allowed herself to lean agains the ropes, giving a sigh of exhaustion. Dixie had done a number on her own back as well, and she imagined it would be a while before it stopped throbbing.

All the while, the crowd cheered, roaring their approval of the match and its thrilling conclusion. As far as comebacks went, that had been an especially exciting one.

Winner: Dixie Clements by submission

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11