Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dixie Clemets vs. Rainbow Mika ~The Cowgirl Returns~

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Dixie Clemets vs. Rainbow Mika ~The Cowgirl Returns~ Empty Dixie Clemets vs. Rainbow Mika ~The Cowgirl Returns~

Post by Alexandra Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:25 am

The AFW crowd was completely abuzz tonight. They had heard there was big surprise waiting for them this evening, some announcement or something that they wanted to be sure to be there for. Whispers and rumors spread through the audience, waiting for something to happen, waiting for some clue about what was going on tonight. They were beginning to grow impatient, in fact. There had been a delay after the last match this night, almost as if the AFW was stalling, trying to heighten their anticipation about what was going on, and a lot of the members of the crowd were growing just a touch annoyed at the situation.

They wouldn't have to wait long though, as the lights in the arena suddenly cut out, leaving the crowd in complete darkness. Louder, faster whispers began to surge through the crowd as they wondered just what the hell was happening, but then....then the arena screens would flash on, showing them a familar entrance video, as a song that everyone in the crowd reconized began to explode over the speakers.

"Are you ready for the new sensation? Well, here's the shot heard 'round the world!"

The crowd was stunned in disbelief, dumbstruck by silence for a moment. Could it be? Was the infamous Three-Count Cowgirl really making a return?

They wouldn't be stunned for long though, a spotlight shining down upon the entrance ramp now, where of course Dixie Clemets was standing, her head bowed down, a black cowboy hat covering her head and blocking her face, one hand resting atop it. No one in the crowd could see yet, but a huge grin was splashed across her face, a slight tremble of excitement running through her entire body. It had been months since Dixie had been seen in the AFW. After her last humilating match in the former Sex Wars division, she had just vanished, and no one had heard or seen from her since. A lot of people didn't even think she would ever be back, but here she was! And damn, she was excited as hell to be back!

She looked up, dropping her hand from her hat and throwing both arms into the air with a wild yell suddenly. The crowd began to cheer and shout, most of the audience glad to see her back!

Dixie began to make her way down the entrance ramp, taking several long, proud strides down the walkway to the ring. She was, of coursed, dressed to kill in her normal wrestling outfit. A pair of simple, white wrestling boots covered her feet, her long, strong legs adorned in her cow print, crotchless chaps that showed off her white panties underneath them. She body was covered in her matching vest, the taunt strings in front of it tied just tight enough that it hugged and emphasized her generous, round bust quite nicely, which swayed and bounced in a subtle, almost sultry manner with each step she took down the ramp.

Eventually she reached the ring, going to slide right under the ropes onto her belly, jumping up to her feet, her grin still plastered across her face. She had missed this, she had missed the cheers and applause of the crowd. Even if she hadn't had the best record in the AFW, she knew without a shadow of a doubt that this was where she belonged.

The cowgirl paraded around the ring, doing two laps around it before grabbing for her land, whipping it off her hair, letting her long, blonde hair fall to her shoulders. She lunged out at the ropes and pulled the cowboy hat back, suddenly flinging it out to the audience then turning away, not caring who got it, ready to get this night started right! She nodded to the referee who was waiting in the ring, the girl passing Dixie a microphone. She raised it to her lips and motioned for the crowd to fall silent, and once they did, she would utter three simple words.

"Y'all miss me...?"

The crowd responded in kind to her, exploded back into cheers. Again Dixie called for them to drop their noise, continuing on with her little speech, her accent thick through the mic.

"Well, it's damn good to be back in the ring!" She grinned, the lights of the arena coming fully back on now, the spotlight that had followed her down fading out as they did so. Dixie looked over the crowd, her big blue eyes tracing over them as she nodded in approval at the sizable crowd. This was good. It was a fully house tonight, perfect for Dixie's big return.

"I'll tell ya," Dixie continued, speaking into the microphone again. "It's damn good to be back. I missed this ring, and I missed all y'all..." She paused, taking a deep sigh, her smile fading a bit. "I'll be honest with ya...that last match of mine? Against that Alex guy? That about broke me. I ain't never been thrown around that badly before." She paused again, visibly wincing as she remember that night. "I'll tell ya though, it ain't ever happening again!"

"I took a few months off after that, I went back into training. Y'see, I ain't a big fool. I know I ain't had the best record around here, not nearly as good I was was back in the ol' Rumble Roses federation, and I intend to fix that!" She paused once more, letting her words sink into the crowd before she continued again. "I took some time off, started working out again, got myself back into training and back into the gym..."

Another pause, this time raising her other arm up, flexing it to show off her muscles, her biceps of that arm. She did look a bit strong than before, in fact, her entire body seemed just a bit more muscular than she used to, even her curves looked more filled out, her chest and hips just a bit bigger and wider than before. It was like she had put on just a bit more weight in all the right places, building her muscles to match in just the perfect spots. "I think it paid off, don't y'all?"

Again the crowd burst into excited cheers, and again Dixie would have to silence them, waving at them to shut up. "That's enough talk though, I think." She turned to the entrance ramp, almost shouting into the microphone now, her voice fully aimed at the backstage of the arena. "I want to get into action right now! Which of y'all girls are gonna come out here and give me a good match, huh?" She lowered the mic and placed her free hand on her hips, cocking her head to the side, still grinning widely, waiting to see just who might accept her challenge.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Dixie Clemets vs. Rainbow Mika ~The Cowgirl Returns~ Empty Re: Dixie Clemets vs. Rainbow Mika ~The Cowgirl Returns~

Post by Underdog21 Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:43 am

Dixie didn't have to wait long.

A new set of theme music erupted from the other end of the arena-- theme music which a lot of crowd members instantly recognized. So it was that when the next competitor walked into the arena, a lot of people were already cheering and shouting her name. She wore a form-fitting piece of blue and white latex that hugged her curvy torso, adorned by various heart motifs (including a blue heart over each ample, bouncing breast). Matching blue boots encased her feet as she sauntered the newcomer sauntered into the arena, waving enthusiastically to her fans, the motion causing her chest to bounce and her blonde pigtails to dance. Over her face, a thin band of blue ran over her eyes in mask, completing her flamboyant look.

Grabbing a microphone seemingly from out of nowhere, the new girl raised it to her mouth and pointed at Daisy with her free hand. "I will, Dixie Clements!" she exclaimed, putting some dramatic emphasis on her declaration. "I, Rainbow Mika, accept your challenge!"

At this, the crowd erupted into cheers. THIS was a match they were looking forward to!

Last edited by 137 on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Dixie Clemets vs. Rainbow Mika ~The Cowgirl Returns~ Empty Re: Dixie Clemets vs. Rainbow Mika ~The Cowgirl Returns~

Post by Alexandra Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:50 am

Dixie grinned wider as Rainbow Mika bounced out of nowhere and made her declaration. THIS was what she was hoping for tonight! She had seen Mika's matches before, and knew that she would put up a great fight against her.

She raised her microphone back to her lips, watching the girl carefully, her eyes tracing her form up and down carefully. "Ain't gonna be easy, sugah..." She warned her. "I ain't the same pushover I used to be..."

She gave Mika a slow wink, gesturing with her free hand for her to hurry up and get to the ring. "And don't think I plan on goin' easy on ya, either!" She yelled at her now. "I plan on winning, and winning big tonight!"

Again the crowd blew up, many of them on their feet with excitement. No matter what happened, they were sure to get a good match out of the two powerful blondes!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:57 am

Mika was smiling as Dixie gestured for her to come get some. She needed no further prompting, and ran towards the ring, sliding under the ropes and hopping back to her feet to face Dixie directly. The crowd tensed as the two powerful blondes were now face-to-face with one another, staring each other down in the calm before the storm.

"You may have faced lots of tough opponents in the Rumble Roses circuit, Dixie-san," Mika replied, still holding her microphone. "But none of them were me! I fought in the Street Fighter tournament, against opponents you could only dream of facing!" At this, a lot of the fans cheered, many of whom still remembered when the infamous Street Fighter tournaments were still televised.

"And today," Mika continued, gesturing to Dixie, "here in this ring, I, Rainbow Mika, shall show you a few of the things I learned! If you're better than you used to be, then prove here in this ring! Either way...you'll be seeing rainbows by the time this is all over!" And with that, the crowd started cheering again.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:02 am

Dixie stepped right up to Mika, standing chest-to-chest with her, just barely pressing against her after her challenge. Her wide grin was now a cold smile of challenge and determination against the girl. She looked down at her, easily standing over her by a couple inches, and raised her mic up once more, her voice full of nerve and confidence.

"Street fighter or not, yer just another opponent to me, girly..." She replied back to her, her voice strong but still with an easy-going tone to it. "I'll be provin' to you and anyone else here tonight that thinks they can walk over me, that I ain't any kind of jobber or nothing'..." She stopped, locking her eyes right into Mika's, staring down at her and passing her mic to the referee, her final words meant only for Mika to hear.

"So enough talk. Let's get this started...."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:04 am

For a moment, Mika and Dixie were eye to eye and chest to chest, glaring at each other up close and personal. The audience went silent, anticipating that, any minute now, one of them would lash out at the other, and the match would begin.

Instead, however, Mika suddenly smiled, and stepped back. Handing her microphone to the referee, she stepped back near her corner, eying Dixie as she waited for the match to start.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:13 am

The crowd didn't have to wait for long! Dixie began to step back, but as she did the bell would ring, and she moved back in to meet Mika once more.

She raised her arms up in front of her, almost as if inviting Mika to join her for a lockup. Of course, she knew that even if she had a small height advantage, Mika was plenty strong regardless, her body well toned and muscled, and meeting her in a test of strength might not be the best course of action. Therefore, if Mika did raise her own arms to try and lock up with her, Dixie would actually try to lunge in right between them, firing off a quick jab with each hand towards Mika's jaw, wanting to catch her off guard and throw her off balance right from the start!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:27 am

As Dixie raised her arms in an obvious challenge, Mika readily moved up to lock up with her, hoppign lightly on her feet. She'd wanted to see how strong this girl was since she'd stepped in the ring with her, and despite all of her trash talk earlier, she was itching with excitement at the prospect of wrestling a girl with a reputation like that of Dixie Clements.

She was taken by surprise, however, when Dixie suddenly darted between her arms, slamming two successive punches against her jaw! Mika was sent stumbling backwards, more surprised than hurt as she rubbed her sore jaw...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:30 am

Mika didn't have to worry, she was going to see just how strong Dixie was in this match!

As the masked blonde went stumbling back, Dixie came in right after her, bouncing towards her with another pair of quick hits to her jaw. If each of them connected, she then would snap out an arm to grab Mika by the wrist, intending to fling her right across the ring to the opposite ropes. She wanted to press her advantage in this match as long as she could, not give Mika a single opening to turn things around her at all if she could!

In her eyes, there was just too much riding on this match to make any mistakes whatever. Not during her big debut, not after the declartions she had made...
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:49 pm

Dixie was quick to discover, however, that Mika had faster reflexes than her busty blonde appearance suggested. As Dixie threw another punch, Mika spun to the side, snapping up a kick at Dixie's midsection. If the hit connected, then she would spin, snapping another kick at Dixie's back. She felt a little annoyed that Dixie had started the match with some cheap shots: the kicks were meant, not only as a counter, but also to remind Dixie that she was no pushover either.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next