by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests :: 3 Bots

ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Double Rainbow-- open challenge by Rainbow Mika

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Double Rainbow-- open challenge by Rainbow Mika Empty Double Rainbow-- open challenge by Rainbow Mika

Post by Underdog21 Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:40 am

The Friction crowd was anxiously waiting in their seats as a peppy set of music began blaring-- a set of music that sounded eerily like it had come out of a video game. A second later, the crowd burst into cheering as a busty, blonde, pigtailed young woman came bouncing into the arena, waving enthusiastically to her fans. Cartwheeling down the ramp, Rainbow Mika, wrestling veteran and Street Fighter, made her way to the ramp, sliding under the ropes to hop back up to her feet, her chest bouncing from the motion. Smiling, she gave her fans a big V sign with her fingers, which caused the fans to cheer even more.

At Mika's signal, the ref handed her a microphone, which she immediately snatched. "Attention Friction: I, Rainbow Mika, am back!" she exclaimed, causing her fans to cheer further. "You couldn't keep a girl like me away from this setting-- it's not enough for me to be one of the best in the standard federations, or one of the best in the Street Fighter competitions! I'm here to take on anyone who's looking for a sight!"

The wrestlerette gestured emphatically to the doorway of the arena. "I'm calling out anyone who think's they're woman enough to take me on!" she went on. "One fall, standard prostyle rules, victory by pinfall, submission or KO! Come on out, and I'll make you see colours before I defeat you!" At this, she made a dynamic pose, at which her fans cheered even more.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Double Rainbow-- open challenge by Rainbow Mika Empty Re: Double Rainbow-- open challenge by Rainbow Mika

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:09 pm

Suddenly there was a loud female Indian war cry that echoed around the building and the crowd felt scared stiff in wondering who that was. Then a puff of smoke burst from the ground just several feet in front of the doorway. Out came an Indian girl wearing a normal Indian outfit with feathers in her headress and wool boots. Then "I Can Be A Freak" by Estelle ft Kardinal Offishall started playing and the girl started to mix her tribal war dance with streetdancing.

After a few minutes, the girl did a few flips to the arena and then she jumped to the top rope to do a handstand before flipping to the ring. After she was finished with her dancing, she let out her war cry and the arena rose up and cheered in response.

Then she turned to face Mika with a smile and said, "So, you wanted a little challenge eh, Mika? Well, you got one!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Double Rainbow-- open challenge by Rainbow Mika Empty Re: Double Rainbow-- open challenge by Rainbow Mika

Post by Underdog21 Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:44 am

Mika raised her eyebrow. She had no idea who this Native American girl, but she had to admit, her entrance had been a hell of a lot better than her own.

Grinning widely, Mika stepped out of her corner. "Hey, I like your style!" she exclaimed. She pointed enthusiastically at the other girl, the motion causing her generous bust to bounce further. "What's your name? Who are you to accept my challenge?" As she spoke, she settled into a ready position, watching the other girl warily as she waited for the bell.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:46 am

The girl replied, "I thank you for the compliment, Mika. I'm White Feather, a highly skilled fighter such as yourself. I gladly accept your challenge and I wish you the best." She grabbed her headdress and threw it aside to reveal her Native American headband with one white feather behind. "But I promise, the colors you'll be shining are black and blue."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:30 pm

Mika smiled widely. She had to admit, White Feather was polite-- if there was one thing she hated, it was rude rookies. "We'll see about that!" she exclaimed. "You're going down, featherweight!" And with that, Mika hopped into a ready position, bouncing slighlty as she did so, and raised her arms in a ready stance. The masked girl eyed White Feather warily, staring her down as she waited for the bell.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:45 pm

As soon as the bell rang, White Feather would get in her own fighting stance. "We'll see about THAT." She inched closer to Mika with every step, and she would then raise her hands up for a test of strength. "Since this is the first time we've met, Mika, I would like to see how strong you are."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:48 pm

"Gladly, Feather-san!" Mika replied, moving up to accept White Feather's test of strength. Her fingers interlocked with the other girl's, and she pressed forward, hoping to force her opponent backwards.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:57 pm

As soon as their fingers locked with each other's, White Feather would do her best to maintain her ground and push Mika forward as well. She has to admit, Mika was strong, but she wondered how agile she would be. She can't do anything yet, so she'll just play along with the test of strength.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:29 pm

Gritting her teeth as she pushed against White Feather, Mika suddenly spun sideways, trying to snag an arm around White Feather's head to snag her in a side headlock, squeezing her tightly against her chest. "Gotcha!"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:41 am

White Feather was quite surprised how Mika was able to get her in a side headlock. The pressure was great, but White Feather asked, "Really?" She would try to use her free hand to give a sharp quick spear to Mika's side and then punch her to the side of the head to try and make her let go. If this worked, then she would give a direct kick to her stomach, sending her backwards.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next