Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai Submission special: Sabine Shoana vs Tai Kamiya

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Hentai Submission special: Sabine Shoana vs Tai Kamiya - Page 3 Empty Re: Hentai Submission special: Sabine Shoana vs Tai Kamiya

Post by kerflubble Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:26 am

Sabine was feeling quite pleased at how this match was going, it had been mostly one way and now she had Tai trapped in-between her breasts, not an uncomfortable position for anyone to be in but her opponent seemed to be determined to get out. "Ow!" She yelped as Tai bit down on her breast, slapping him away as she rolled off to rub away some of the pain.

Her playful, if a bit sadistic, smile faded quickly. Replaced by a serious glare as she picked herself up "I hope you enjoyed the taste." She growled at him, waiting for him to stand up so she could kick him in the jaw with a handstand kick. If Tai wasn't going to play nice and get vicious so was she.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Hentai Submission special: Sabine Shoana vs Tai Kamiya - Page 3 Empty Re: Hentai Submission special: Sabine Shoana vs Tai Kamiya

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:27 am

Tai got to his feet, smirking at Sabine.

"Sorry about that....Id rather save being smothered out until afterwords...you know, later tonight, in my bed?"

When Sabine did her handstand and went for her kick, Tai would attempt to actually catch the older girls leg.

If he succeeded, he would hook her foot under his arm and press her body into the mat, pulling her leg back in a half boston crab!

If he failed, he would get kicked in the face and forced to back up against the ropes!

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:36 am

"Dammit!" Sabine hissed as her leg was grabbed, her kicks really seemed to be lacking in this company, she'd need to find a way to get more momentum behind then, but that could wait until after she kicked this kid's ass.

Not that Tai was going to make it easier for her, managing to bend her over into a hold of his own, leaving her to flail around on the mat a bit while she was just adjusting. "You are so getting spanked for this." she growled, partially hoping that Tai would take the advantage to do something hentai while he had the chance, it would be the last one she gave him.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:41 am

"Ooooh, is that a promise?"

Tai asked, chuckling as he kept the hold locked in, sliding one of his hands down Sabine's leg until he reached her barely covered crotch, starting to press against the fabric and rub between her legs, pulling back on her leg to add a little pain in the mix and to keep her under him.

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:03 am

"mmm..." Sabine purred at his touch, truth be told she liked this hold way too much for it to be a good thing. Even as Tai pulled back she still only showed that she was recieving pleasure without a hint of pain "stop teasing me and maybe... maybe I'll also forgive you for the little bite mark..."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:26 am

Tai shook his head and chuckled, pulling back a little more on the girls leg before rubbing harder on her covered puss.

"Now now...dont just go throwing foreplay right out the window....after all, I gotta get you nice and wet before I plug you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:31 am

"Nnnnnn..." Sabine moaned, pressing herself off the ground with her hands to a get rid of some of the pressure on her back "I don't know... I still feel like I'm wearing too much clothing..." she purred inbetween pants, her eyes half closed as Tai pretty much had his way with her.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:56 am

"Well..I can offer a remedy to that.."

Tai responded, easing up on the half crab a bit as he would move his hand, slipping his fingers inside of her barely there thong to rub her puss again!

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:17 pm

"Oh yeah!" Sabine panted out as she felt Tai's fingers work their magic on her, she had a way out of her predicament but if this was what was in store for her all match she had no real problem with it. "More!" She demanded from below Tai, looking towards one of his leg, if Tai didn't meet her demands for more pleasure she'd pull one of his legs, reversing the hold into a half boston crab of her own.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:34 pm

"Geez...your quite demanding arent you? Well, maybe I wont add you to my harem after I beat you.."

Still, Tai was one to please, and after a couple adjustments, he would pull his hand out of her panties, grabbing the material and pulling them just off of her hips onto her legs.

"Now with those out of the way.."

He smirked before bringing his hand back down, sliding not one, but three fingers inside of Sabine's pussy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next