Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mina and Mina aftermath.

2 posters

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

Mina and Mina aftermath. - Page 23 Empty Re: Mina and Mina aftermath.

Post by Lordoftigers Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:35 am

Maya's eyes answered in a definitive yes as her tongue massaged Mina's her lips still hungrily kissing at hers. Maya didn't even notice Mina's hand moving down to her breasts until Mina rubbed along it making her let out a long moan in to Mina's mouth. Vice giggled at seeing how much effect this was having on Mina before she decided it was time for the bottoms to go which she began to tug down though she slid off of Maya's lap to tug them down bringing them off with relative ease. She giggled as she began to kiss back up Maya's leg going towards her pantie covered mound.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:53 pm

Mina lingered at Maya's mouth, comfortable in their warm kiss. She would look down and let out an aroused sigh as she saw Vice start undressing her sister and kiss up her leg.

She smiled mischievously and broke the kiss, trailing wet smooches down her throat. She would continue down her chest, planting them over the top of her breasts as she linked her hands behind Maya's back, lifting her gently off the couch and unhooking her bra. She would toss it away and begin kissing a fraction of an inch from Maya's nipple.

She'd reach down and gently take Mina's hand. "Room for one more," she'd grin, cupping Maya's other breast. "Care to join me for?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:40 pm

Maya let out an aroused gasp as Mina started kissing down towards her breath putting up no resistance as Mina lifted her off the couch. Vice looked up at her lover with a giggle before moving up towards her sisters breast "don't mind if I do join you" she said hotly. vice then took Maya's nipple in to her mouth beginning to to suckle on it gently before running her tongue over it lightly. Maya was trembling now a wet spot growing on her panties as she closed her eyes letting out a loud moan as the treatment on her continued.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:04 pm

Mina smiled softly at Vice as she joined in her feasting. She winked at her as she took as much of Maya's breast in mouth as she could, contrary to the slow and steady approach Vice gave her right breast. She rolled her tongue around the nipple inside her mouth as her lips and teeth ravished the meaty breast.

She would slide an arm across Maya's body to link around Mina Vice's upper back, pulling her closer to her as well as to her sister. She had to wonder how much Vice was enjoying being the aggressor against her apparently more outgoing sister, and how much of it was brought out by Mina herself.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:10 pm

Maya was moaning loudly now as her breasts were ravished under the Mina's leaving her a shivering mass between the two girls unable to do much else. Her nipples were quickly rock hard, while the wet patch in her panties continued to grow rapidly showing that she was enjoying this treatment very much. Vice looked at Mina with a grin as she started to work more of the breast in to her mouth sucking on it happily. She also began to grind her own body against her sisters getting very aroused herself. "Mina how about we take Maya to her bed so we can have more fun" she whispered to her lover grinning at the thoughts of what her and her lover could do.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:21 pm

Mina grinned back just as wickedly, her creative mind already armed to the teeth. "Mmm hm. We're gonna need a lot of room for this one," she assured. She'd motion Vice to help her take one of Maya's arms each and pull her up, helping carry her to the bedroom if her legs were too weak to walk herself.

She'd wink at Vice on the way. "And don't think you're getting off the hook either, young lady. I'm sure Maya's going to be very grateful, and looking to pay you back somehow."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:32 pm

Vice looked at Mina with a grin she knew wher sister was going to pay her back after the ecstasy that was yet to come for her. "I know I know but your not off the hook either she is definitely going to get both of us for this though we will both enjoy it so no reason to complain really." Maya just let herself be carried to her room her legs felt like jelly right now she hardly heard the other two talking as she breathed in heavily her body shuttering as she was basically waiting for the treatment that was yet to come.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:57 pm

The Minas eased Maya onto the spacious bed in the next room. "The Vice family sure likes their beds..." Mina noted mentally.

Mina scratched her head for a moment. "At last, years of hentai studying will pay off," she giggled. She'd get onto her knees on the bed, giving ample view of her cleavage down her dress as she walked on all fours towards Maya. She'd straddle her arm, sitting facing Maya's breasts and wave Vice over to do the same to the other arm.

Whenever she'd arrive, Mina would take her gently by the chin and guide her into a warm, wet kiss. She would invade Vice's mouth with her tongue, working her up into a steady heat just in front of Maya's face. The aroma of their own building wetness on top of the scene was meant to drive Maya wild. She'd eventually begin to grind against Maya's chest, aiming to rub her wet panties against her nipple to tease her own clitoris.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:12 pm

Vice giggled as she climbed on to the bed with Mina crawling over on to her sisters arm straddling it as she looked at her lover with a grin. Vice let out a low moan in to Mina's wet kiss her lips parting for the invading tongue rubbing back against it with her own tongue. She slowly began to grind herself against Maya's nipple her wet panties a thin layer between nipple and clitoris.

Maya laid there watching the two share a passionate kiss on top of her making her start to breath heavy as she was seriously getting hot from watching this action. She squirmed underneath the two letting out aroused moans as she felt her stiffened nipples being rubbed against, but also because she wanted some of the action.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:41 am

Mina's eyes drifted eventually downward to check on the writhing Maya. "Big sister seems jealous," she giggled in Vice's ear, making no effort to hide it. "You seem to have experience, so you must know what she likes best. What makes her reaaally squirm?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next