by hunter of speed Today at 10:33 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 8:38 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 8:34 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 4:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 2 Bots

hunter of speed, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Mina and Mina aftermath.

2 posters

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next

Go down

Mina and Mina aftermath. Empty Mina and Mina aftermath.

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:02 pm

Mina walked hand in hand with her lover to her room they were still sweaty and sticky having just ended their last match but she hardly noticed it and if anything there was a shower in her room. She opened up her door showing a modest room with a nice big bed being the center of attention. It was a clean room not exactly spotless but it was obvious she took care of herself and were she lived. She closed the door behind them blushing a bright red looking at Mina "so what would you like to do" she said obviously letting Mina have control of the situation a little shy about things like this.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Mina and Mina aftermath. Empty Re: Mina and Mina aftermath.

Post by luffy316 Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:24 am

"Oh wow... what HAVE I got myself into?" Mina thought, though happily. The room wasn't much for show, though the Vice girl either had a lot of visitors or was just plain prepared for her visit, given the oversized bed.

"Mind if I test the bed?" she blurted, doing best to act casual despite being ready to burst from excitement from the walk over.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:28 am

Vice blushed nodded "yea of course, I know its big but um I kind of got it just in case my sister comes over so we can sleep in the same bed together and she doesn't have to sleep on the couch." She held on to her hand walking over to the bed she was so excited she was trying her best to be casual also but it was hard as she could sense her lovers excitement also.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:36 am

Mina smiled her biggest, most comforting smile. Without warning, she lept up onto the bed, giggling excitedly and bouncing on it like a miniature trampoline.

She'd yanked on some bright pink shorts and a baggy, lime green tank top before they'd ran giggling to the Vice sister's room, but hadn't managed the patience or focus to grab any underwear. Her breasts bounced freely inside her shirt. "Eeheee! I haven't done this in ages! Try and tell me you have a bed this big and don't just do this all the time!"

Mina was always willing to break the ice, even if it was with a sledgehammer.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:43 am

Vice blushed shaking her head "I don't really do this all the time I'm serious" she said getting up on to the bed with Mina smiling happily she had only had one other time in her bedroom with Sadie. Yet this time was different a lot different as she had serious feelings for Mina. She giggled watching her jump around waiting for her to calm down some what though with the hyperactive Mina that could be a while.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:46 am

Mina slowed her bouncing a bit so as not to rattle her... whatever she was now. It was something she'd have to explore gradually.

"So..." she said casually, despite the underside of her breasts being briefly exposed by the shirt that was a size or two too big, making it flow upward gently as she'd drop down. "What this sister of yours like? Is she even half as cute as you?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:51 am

Vice sat down looking at Mina nodding with at her question blushing at seeing the underside of Mina's breasts thanks to her to big shirt. "Well she is my twin basically though her skin tone is darker tan than me and is taller some what. Maya is well Maya she is a very good fighter not beyond getting rough though she is weak when it comes to sexual stuff. She is very nice though and she has a boyfriend who she spends most her her free time with."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:57 am

"That's kinda cool," Mina observed, folding her legs into an "Indian style' position in midair, letting herself land on her butt and slowly bounce to a stop next to Vice. "So she's kinda like your evil twin more than your identical?" Biting her tongue, Mina corrected herself. "I mean, she's rough and tan and all, while you've got that light skin of yours... which I like! And you're better at the soft stuff than your sis, I guess? You uh..." Mina cleared her throat meaningfully. "You really knew what you were doing there when you pinned me down early on in the fight."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:03 am

Vice blushed but smiled nodding "yes I am better than her at it by far she isn't used to it and doesn't ever do any of the soft stuff but she will learn probably I mean she is competitive after all." Vice blushed more as she was complimented on her skill "thanks though I'm not that great I mean it didn't work on you quick enough to get you to well orgasm. Though you really knew what you were doing to I mean you were wonderful with what you did to me..." she stopped blushing a bright red looking down though she had scooted closer to Mina almost in her lap "I um... you were really good with that stuff Mina."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:10 am

Mina grinned, consciously making no effort to interfere with Vice's efforts. She played with Mina's long violet locks, stroking it gently with her palm before running her fingers gently down her back.

"Heehee, thanks. I wrestled in my club at school. I'm better at that stuff and gymnastics than I am at... well, at your style of things. I've only uh... I've only tried that stuff outside the ring, ya know? It was kind of a fantasy of mine, though..."

She slid a hand around Mina's back, cradling her slightly as well as gently urging her closer. She feels her heartbeat increase at the smell and the feel of the other girl's warmth against her.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next