Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 178 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 178 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mina and Mina aftermath.

2 posters

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down

Mina and Mina aftermath. - Page 13 Empty Re: Mina and Mina aftermath.

Post by Lordoftigers Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:19 am

Mina shook her head smiling "no I didn't actually having no matches tends to help out and don't worry you don't either your name hadn't been on the notice board but once and that was our match." She giggled smiling "so do you want to do something girlfriend" she said the work already liking the way it felt to be able to say that and be referring to Mina.

(off early tonight sorry. Be on longer tomorrow.)

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:48 pm

Mina smiled a bit at her new "codename." Mina was a quick thinker, preferring that over good thinking.

"I wanna take another step in being the best, most popular wrestler EVER!" she cheered with a dynamic gleam in her eye. She paused to consider if there was anything else. "And breakfast. I'd like breakfast. Otherwise haven't thought that far ahead. Well, maybe..." She looked coyly at Vice as she twirled a finger thoughtfully around her nipple. "Maybe figure out my living conditions around here..." She had been living with an aunt nearby until she got her own place, having been far more ambitious than a good planner for her life

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:53 pm

Mina giggled then nodded "alright then I think I can help with breakfast more than the most popular wrestler. AS for as your living conditions well yea I'd like to figure them out also." She giggled though she let out a soft moan as Mina started to twirl her finger around her nipple. She looked at Mina knowing that if he kept up for a little longer that she would probably miss breakfast for being in the tub to long with her girlfriend.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:21 am

Mina nuzzled her face between Vice's humble but lovely breasts. "We should really get on the breakfast thing first. I dunno if we should make something though. Would going out be better, ya think?"

Perhaps it was being out of ecstasy for more than 5 minutes for the first time since she'd gotten in the ring, but Mina's stomach gurgled. "Sorry. I haven't had anything to eat in a while... well, except vagina." She stuck out her tongue in what she hoped was a comically cute way. "I'm such a romantic."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:26 am

vice giggled and smiled nodding "yea going out would be a lot better than us making something I mean I can cook but you know." She smiled "well I hope you liked the vagina because its time to get some different food" she said smiling sticking her tongue out back. She then pulled the plug so the water and cum could drain away.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:41 am

Mina hopped out of the tub with a splash, nabbing up a towel and drying off, this time hiding her smile as she made a show of rubbing her body down in front of her girlfriend.

When Vice exits, she'll spread the towel out between them invitingly.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:44 am

Vice watched as Mina rubbed down her wet naked body biting her lip at the display she was getting turned on again by this and Mina probably knew it to. She got out of the tub though blushing a little wondering if Mina was planning on drying her down which she wouldn't mind by any means it would be a great end to a great bath.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:39 am

Mina bound her up in the towel, giving an enthusiastic rubbing throughout Vice's body, naturally paying more attention to some parts than others. The fabric tickled across her nipples and she gave her crotch a good rubdown. It was the least she could do, since the bath might not have been ideally cleansing as it should have been. But she spared Vice's slender, tender body too much teasing. "She's gotta rest some time," she told herself. "...later," she promised quietly.

Mina froze and looked hectically around the room.

"Uh... do you happen to have any spare clothes? I kinda grabbed my underwear but last night's are kinda skeezy..." She paused and looked dangerously thoughtful. "Hey... just how loose do you think the dress code on the grounds anyway?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:46 am

Vice blushed as she was gave a thorough rub down enjoying every second of it as the soft fabric went across her nipples and her crotch was given a good rub down. She was blushing by the end of all this having let out a soft moan during most of it but smiled more when it was all done. "You can't walk around in just a thong so I'll get you some clothes come" she pulled Mina to her room quickly finding some clothes. She giggled putting Mina in a red tank top which on Mina looked like a belly shirt that showed off a good portion of her cleavage. She then handed her a pair of black shorts that were long on Vice but on her girlfriend would probably show off some of her ass thanks to the height difference.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:14 am

Mina took in a deep breath as she squeezed Vice's outfit over her underthings. The shorts clung to her hips and thighs, but it did little but capture the curves of her body a bit more than usual. The top was another story, as she was forced to acknowledge how significantly bustier than Vice she was.

It showed the outline of her bra with the slightest sign of stretching, and probably worse if she went for broke. She wobbled a bit with most of her movements, and if she reached too far upward, her underboob was flashed for all nearby.

"Oh yea, no apparent weight issues here," she sighed sarcastically. She'd poke at herself in efforts to make things more comfortable until her newfound girlfriend is ready. "Where should we go, anyway?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next