by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mina and Mina aftermath.

2 posters

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Go down

Mina and Mina aftermath. - Page 14 Empty Re: Mina and Mina aftermath.

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:52 am

Vice looked at Mina poking her fingers together she would have to get her some bigger clothes she felt kind of horrible that she was pretty much going to be on display the whole time. "You know if I've ever had any fantasy's like this you would be completing them." She giggled blushing as she pulled on a pair of white bra's and panties. She then put on a black t-shirt and a matching black mini skirt. "I don't know really there is a few good places to get breakfast around town so we could just walk there and see." She went in to the bathroom brushing her hair getting it to the point were it was just flowing down her back. She giggled with a smile "perfect" she said before going back to her girlfriend taking her by the hand "sorry for the clothes we can stop and get you some."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:34 pm

Mina tied her hair into pigtails that tapped her shoulders at their lowest. She threw her fists up into the air. "Alright! Let's go our best day yet!" she seemingly challenged the world. She felt alive as ever, plus the new pep of making a new friend who'd becoming a new lover and her new lot in life.

"Eats and some new clothes, I guess, then..." she shrugged when Vice came out, her eyes unwittingly drifting up and down her body. She giggled. "So long as we're a couple now, I guess it might be nice to have a first date, hmm?" She took Mina's hand and led her out the door, not seeming to give a second thought to her vividly displayed body as they passed people by.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:39 pm

Vice giggled as she was lead down the street all the people looking at Mina who's body was almost on full display earning them so good looks. She smiled it made her feel good knowing that her girlfriend earned those types of looks what could she say Mina was very sexy. "I think we are going to be getting some looks all day while your in the clothes I can't wait to see our waiters face when we go to get food." She giggled just thinking about that "by the way what type of food do you want to get anyway?"

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:00 pm

"Oh, I dunno. Pamcakes always get me going in the mornin'. Not sure if that's too filling though. Maybe just hit a coffee shop for somethin'..."

Mina had been noticing the looks too, actually less than Vice. Mina seemed to be quite at ease with her situation, though she still gave a sly grin once in a while when there were whispers or double takes.

"I hope you don't mind the stares. I assure you, I'm a bit more uh... formal, I guess, when I go out."

A thought struck Mina. She bit on her tongue a bit to avoid giggling outloud. "Are you jealous?" she asked Mina innocently. "Do you mind that people are oggling your girl, or do you wanna get all macho on me and tell em to back off?"

Mina would wait for Vice to answer. Nearly regardless of her answer, she'll slide an arm around Vice's neck.

"We can give them something to REALLY stare at..." she'll whisper, and dip Mina back slightly as she gives her a long, tender, gently tonguing kiss.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:08 pm

Vice giggled looking at Mina "pancakes sound great to me it's been a while since I've went to go get some pancakes so that sounds like a plan." vice looked at Mina a cute little scowl covering her face at the suggestion she was jealous "of course I'm not silly I can't get macho any way." She was trying to be upset at that suggestion but it was just her looking all cute as her cheeks got a little red and she was barley keeping a straight face almost giggling. THough as Mina whispered in to her hear she looked at her curious before she was suddenly dipped back being in a very gentle kiss. Her eyes closed as she let her tongue run over Mina's letting out a cute little moan.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:21 pm

Voices were raised, onlookers froze in their tracks, and cameras flashed urgently. Mina ran her hands slowly down and up the frame of Vice's body, soft lapping and sucking sounds coming from their collective mouths. Mina parted the kiss after a solid minute, keeping her face an inch or two from her partner's. She looked at her warmly, liking the lingering saliva from her lips.

"We should fill up before we get too strenuous," she cooed, smiling down at Mina as she continued to gently support her.

"Too much?" she asked softly, unheard by others over the approving hoots and hollers, and the occasional complaint. Mina adored being the center of attention, though she wasn't sure how the soft and timid Vice would take it.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:26 pm

Vice looked up at Mina her face flushed red though not from the embarrassment just the over whelming heat that came over her body from that kiss. She was still just caught up looking at Mina before she began to realize that everyone was staring at them and they were getting a lot of approving hollers. Mina's face was starting to turn a bright red she didn't know exactly what to say. "J....just a little bit" she said at the last question she might be able to get down with a girl in the ring no problem but when it came to the general public she was to shy for this.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:34 pm

Mina giggled and pulled Vice up into a hug. "Sorry. Especially if we wind up on youtube or something now. I'm a little wild, in case you didn't notice. It's just that I don't really care if people know I'm... you know, like that. Plus it's funny to see how people react to weird stuff," she chuckled.
"And you know," she said with a disdainful roll of her eyes. "Boys. Then again, I coulda gone a lot worse on ya if I were just a bit more skanky."

She gulped and suddenly looked modest. "There uh... there IS more to this relationship than sex. I swear." She slid her hand into Vice's and would follow eventlessly to their destination without further (Mina caused, anyway) mishaps.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:40 pm

Vice looked at Mina as she hugged her with a smile she didn't mind that Mina was wild not one bit she would just have to get used to it. "Don't worry I know there is more to the relationship than that but their is nothing wrong with it, it definitely keeps day to day things interesting." She giggled as she walked towards the pancake house biting her lip she didn't want Mina to feel bad about what happened. Sucking in some courage she stopped them both turning in front of them jumped up wrapping her arms around Mina kissing her lovingly. She could already hear peoples whispers and camera flashes but she closed her eyes blocking it all out for that moment.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:10 pm

Mina's eyes went wide as saucers at Vice's adorable ambush. Vice pelted her with kisses that actually went unanswered for a moment out of sheer shock before Mina's senses caught up with her.

Vice was a wonderful kisser, but her flash of aggression was a most pleasant surprise. Always the quiet ones...

She stroked Vice's hair and kissed back. She began to leaning back and offering her neck as well as her lips, allowing one of Vice's bolder moments to feel all the better (for both of them, she assumed). "Mina..." she whispered when their lips parted. "...mark me..." she pleaded. "Make me yours just like you are mine."

(curiously, would you call it an IHOP in Japan? even if you used English letters, would the initials be the same?)

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next