by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

"Gym Battle!" Lobo Vs. Sarah O'Brien

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

"Gym Battle!" Lobo Vs. Sarah O'Brien Empty "Gym Battle!" Lobo Vs. Sarah O'Brien

Post by Lobo Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:05 am

It had been quite a few weeks since Lobo had been active wrestler at AFW's Tension promotion, due to the massive injuries he had sustained during his match with the violent redhead. Since he spent most of time recovering and taking it easy, Lobo thought it was best to try and get back into the swing of things before he returned full-time to the ring. That being said, he figured the gym was a nice place to visit in order to find someone to have an unnoffical match with, seeking to resharping his wrestling skills. Upon approaching the gym, Lobo stepped inside and began to look around the complex for anyone to wrestle against. But to his surprise, the gym appeared completely empty with no one inside.

"Aww Crap..." Lobo would groan before he walked a little more inside, searching for Someone to be a potential opponent. "Ey! Is Anyone here!?" The Luchador would yell out through the apperently empty gym before he sat down on a near by bench that was located in front of the practice ring, a bit frustrated by his bad luck, he figured the only thing he could do now was just to wait for someone. Anyone.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

"Gym Battle!" Lobo Vs. Sarah O'Brien Empty Re: "Gym Battle!" Lobo Vs. Sarah O'Brien

Post by coiwy Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:15 am

Sarah looked up from her work-out at the sound of Lobo's voice echoing through the gym.
"Damn it, I thought this place was empty," she growled, getting to her feet and wiping the sweat from her forehead. She padded out to the main entrance to find Lobo sat on a bench.
"Hey, would you mind keeping it down? Some of us like the quiet."

coiwy

Back to top Go down

"Gym Battle!" Lobo Vs. Sarah O'Brien Empty Re: "Gym Battle!" Lobo Vs. Sarah O'Brien

Post by Lobo Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:26 am

While he sat on the bench and waited for someone to come around. Then from out of nowhere he heard a voice, his eyes instantly lit up as he turned towards it to face whoever it was. But once he did, he saw a girl with red hair and instantly thought it was Terra Firth, the woman who had put him on a stretcher and into a hospital for several weeks.

"HOLY SHIT!" Lobo would stammer out before falling off the bench in a panic before he realized that it WASN'T Terra, but someone else with red hair, just as cute though, with a nice body to boot. And best of all, she wasn't a psycho like Terra. At least that's what Lobo was hoping.

"Uhhh.... Hi...." Lobo would mutter as he looked over at Sarah, a bit embaressed by his sudden fearful outburst. He then tried to play it off by clearing his throat as he stood back up on his feet.

"Sorry... Heh... Thought you were somebody else." Lobo would confess with a nervous laugh. "Sorry about being all loud and an everything, I was tryin' to see if anyone was around here... Kinda lookin' a match..." Said Lobo before his eyes narrowed to Sarah with a devilish grin.

"Say there missy... You wouldnt be interested in a match, now... Would ya?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by coiwy Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:29 am

Sarah narrowed her eyes. Sure, the guy seemed sorry, but there was something about him that she didn't trust. Still... now she had a moment to look at him, he wasn't bad looking, and he was offering her a chance to get up close...
"What's in it for me?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:42 am

Lobo couldnt help but blink a bit at Sarah's question before he folded his arms in front of his chest and began to think, since he wasn't exactly sure what he could offer her out of this.

"Well Uhhh... You get to sharpen your skills?" Lobo would say with a nervous shurg before letting out a sigh.

"Look, Miss... Im just really in need of a match. But I'll Tell ya what...I'll let you pick the match type, rules and even the stakes. I'll give ya whatever you want if ya win, just name it!" Lobo would offer with gleeful smile, not really caring or worrying about what stakes Sarah would have for him.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by coiwy Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:46 am

"Ok then," she replied. "Best of five, submissions. If you win... do what you want with me. But if I win, then that applies to you." She smiled seductively at him and brushed a strand of hair from her face.

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:03 am

Lobo's eyes widened a bit at Sarah's words that were followed by a rather sexy smile that she gave him while brushing her hair back. It was enough to get his knees weak for a moment before he adjusted himself. He had been away from the AFW for too long, already getting a bit flustered rather quickly. But the thought of being able to win a night with this hot little redhead with a sultry scottish accent was the perfect way to return to Tension.

"I honestly can't decide which one of those is better..." Lobo would respond to Sarah with a sly grin. "I accept your rules and terms." Lobo would add before turning around and climbing into the ring, sitting on the middle rope to open a bit wider while looking over at Sarah.

"After you..." He would say to her a teasing grin.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by coiwy Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:08 am

"A gentleman and a fighter?" Sarah laughed as she climbed through the opened ropes, making sure to brush her butt against him as she did. She walked slowly to the centre of the ring, shaking her butt again as she did so to make sure Lobo was watching, before turning around to look at him. She smiled over him and tugged lightly at her slightly damp shirt.
"Are you going to pat me down?" she asked with a wink. "Check I'm not hiding anything under here?"

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:26 am

"Of Course..." Lobo would respond with a sly grin to Sarah's remark about him being a gentleman. He continues to hold the ropes open widely, giving Sarah plenty of room to enter the ring. But as she slips inside and brushes her butt against him, Lobo fixates his eyes solely on her, already getting turned on by the sexy antics of the scottish beauty, watching her shake her butt at him which only enticed the boy further, smiling back at her the whole time.

"Hmm... Glad you reminded me..." Lobo would remark teasingly before he approached Sarah, placing his hand upon her clothed stomach before sliding his hand to the side of her hips he slipped behind her, placing his chest against her back and his crotch against her butt while he let his hands 'pat' Sarah down, smoothly tracing his palms and fingertips down from her shoulders, to her arms, lightly sliding them down from her chest for a moment before he brought his arms around her waist, resting them their playfully as he leaned his head against hers, resting his chin over her shoulder while he whispered softly in her ear.

"Well you look clean to me, Miss... Although I can't help but feel two very questionably enticing items under your shirt... You gonna search me or shall I check you again?" Lobo would tease to her with a sly grin as he whispered softly into Sarah's ear while he kept his arms wrapped around her waist.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by coiwy Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:29 am

"I think you'd better check again," Sarah whispered back, resting her hands on his and guiding them gently back to her chest. "But do it properly this time. Search thoroughly, right under the bra." She began gently gyrating her hips as she spoke, lightly rubbing her butt against Lobo's crotch as she encouraged him.

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next