Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Undefeated (all responses welcome)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Undefeated (all responses welcome) Empty Undefeated (all responses welcome)

Post by kerflubble Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:50 pm

The lights dimmed on the entrance ramp, the crowd started murmuring in confusion. There wasn't supposed to be another match tonight for a while, but someone was about to come out right now, but when Gotta Catch 'em all played over the PA system they wished she wasn't.

Adrian Kytes was feeling really proud with herself, with a few tag team and singles battles under her belt she strode out confidently, dressed in a blue Quaipo with green hair tied back ala Lyn from Fire Emblem only with her own personal ICW/ICWA belt around her waist. She rolled into the ring with the crowd booing them soundly while Rebecca Tomko was right behind her, just in case anyone thought they were going to try anything. "Hi, this is Adrian Kytes: host of the real AFW, attender of conventions and just generally all around awesome girl." The smaller cosplayer introduced herself, as though the crowd had never heard of the sneaky newcomer "A few of you who have been paying attention to my first couple of matches may have noticed a few patterns coming up whenever I have a match. If you can't think of it, don't worry I'll give you a few seconds to figure it out."

"Got it yet?" She asked the crowd in a mocking way as though her pattern was the most obvious thing in the world "I always win!"

"And still some people don't seem to be giving the undisputed, undefeated, un...something, ICW/ICWA Tri-State Television champ enough respect here so..." she paused mid-rant, her mind seeming to change as a lightbulb flicked on in her head "you know this kind of sounds like I'm giving an open challenge to anyone in the back who thinks that they could succeed where some of the best wrestlers and ninjas failed, but it isn't." she said, a small smile as she took her time to soak in the heat from the audience and think about how she was going to say this. "It isn't an open challenge because, pretty obviously I kind of feel bad for them, they'll walk in here all so full of hope and they'll walk straight back out, with their head buried in their hands, afraid to show their faces as they keep wondering 'why oh why did I even think that I could beat Adrian Kytes?' And it's because of that I'm out here tonight."

"This is an opportunity! Save yourselves the humiliating defeats, don't waste time with your own ass kicking, accept reality and come out here to admit that I am one of the best wrestlers here."

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Undefeated (all responses welcome) Empty Re: Undefeated (all responses welcome)

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:11 pm

Suddenly, as soon as Adrian finishes her last sentence, a lone piano sound begins to play over the speakers throughout the arena. Those who recognize it already begin to boo but as the rest of the instruments begin to kick in as [url=http://www.4shared.com/audio/bPWa3eTd/ForsakenEdit.html:34ltt86s]"Forsaken"[/url:34ltt86s] by Dream Theater begins to play, the rest of the crowd joins in on the resounding boo. The favorites just don't seem to be around at the moment as the crowd is treated to yet another female wrestler that they probably would have rather not dealt with.

Victoria Baynes steps onto the stage area, dressed in a pair of jeans and a black poet blouse that has the letters VB printed on it in gold on the back, the plunging neckline showing off her large breasts as the frills extend off of it. She stands on the entrance before the ramp shaking her head as she lets out a little laugh. Microphone in hand, she waves it around in a circle almost as if she was wondering what to say to the girl. Finally, her music dies down and after a few seconds, she brings the mic to her lips.

"Weeeeell what do we have here? Seems to me like we have a child trapped inside a woman's body. One that just can't get enough of their ridiculous fantasies she even flaunts them for all to see. It's sad, it really is." Victoria says as she nods her head. She looks down to the ring at Adrian's attire and lets out a long sigh. "Dress up time is over, you stepped into quite the rough waters coming out here where anyone can answer to your foolish words."

Victoria steps down the ramp, stopping half way as she looks over at Rebecca who is by Adrian's side. She waves at her and brings the microphone back up to her lips. "Don't think your little bodyguard is going to prevent what you have coming to you either. She won't be able to save you when it comes down to it. You see, I was in the back and I heard you bragging about the wins that you seem to have by some miracle accumulated since you've been here. I couldn't help but notice that you have forgotten one major thing...Greatness has arrived in the AFW."

Victoria throws her arms up in the air to the sides as she throws her head up. The crowd hits her with a barrage of boos again and she seems to revel in them, a grin appearing on her face. "Oh and, quick word of advice as well, don't try to run anything by this crowd, it's pack with idiots every single night. It's quite the shame really that the girls here have to wrestle in front of such a group of morons." Victoria lets out a loud laugh as the crowd continues to boo her loudly. "With that being said, I would like to inform you that you have just been granted the honor of having me hand you your first loss! I know it must sound amazing that someone like me would stoop down to fighting someone like you, but I'm feeling oddly generous tonight!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:36 pm

Adrian frowned at the new girl's appearance, her somewhat British accent grating on her nerves. And she was getting booed as well! Didn't she know that this kind of thing needs someone who can actually be cheered? Acting bored she turned her back to Victoria, bending back over the top rope so her head was upside down as she began to speak. "Greatness has arrived?" She asked as though she didn't understand "Well miss... whoever you are, you didn't give yourself an introduction so I don't know what to call you, could you please go back to the lockerroom or the tea party or wherever and tell greatness to get her ass out here so I can kick it!" She said to a surprising amount of cheers. A small pleased expression crossed her face before she spun around to make sure that miss Baynes wasn't upside down.

"But seriously, you beating me? That's kind of funny, because I don't think one where the girl laughs off your special submission hold then jumps up to hug you is much of a win, you know, compared to having to a victory where the loser had to be carried away or something like that." She dismissed, Rebecca rolling to the outside to stand guard at the bottom of the ramp, the only way to get to Adrian would be through her "It's just my opinion and all but I have beaten top 10 ranked opponents whereas you were getting your ass handed to you by a native newbie."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:54 pm

Victoria stares down to the ring at Adrian, clenching her fists and her teeth as the girl retaliates with words of her own. Picking fun at her heritage and then bringing up her first match in AFW, one that she wanted to forget as soon as she could. She wanted to charge down to the ring and shut her up, but the much larger girl had just stepped in between her and her pathway to Adrian. Contrary to what she had just said earlier about her, Victoria knew she wouldn't want to pick a fight with Rebecca, it wouldn't be a smart move on her part at all.

Bringing the mic up to her lips again, she glares at Adrian intensely. "Ugh..Shut up! You should know exactly who I am! I shouldn't have to introduce myself to you..but I suppose I have to! The name..Is Victoria Baynes...a name you won't be forgetting any time soon." Victoria says, trying to prevent herself from letting out fumes and rushing down to the ring, which would most certainly be interrupted by Rebecca. "Don't you dare bring up that farce of a match. That...ridiculous indian had to be on some sort of performance enhancing substances! That matters not, it proves absolutely nothing at all!"

It's obvious it's getting harder and harder for Victoria to prevent herself from ranting and whining about the match, but she tried her best to hold it back as much as she could. "As for the greatness, you're witnessing it right here, and if you would get this massive boar away from my vision, I would be gladly to show exactly what I mean."

Last edited by 1905 on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:19 pm

Adrian smiled as though she had struck gold, she'd struck a nerve at least. Obviously her last match had not gone entirely the way Victoria had wanted even if she'd won. No spin on anything, she could have said that she was feeling merciful and allowed Black Feather to get away with minimal damage, but she just whined.

"Victoria Baynes..." the cosplayer said as though she was lost in deep thought "Victoria Baynes... oh now I remember who you are! You're the sucker who's gonna hand me my third singles win!" She said with a smile and a laugh before the Brit's next lot of words wiped it straight off. She could tell Rebecca was fuming from that statement, and that meant she would either have to calm her down and risk verbal assassination from the girl, or let her go and risk losing her bodyguard to a sneak attack... unless she kept her occupied.

"Now that gentlemen is what we who are more experiencened call a mistake." She said in a patronizing tone as the 6'4" amazon slowly advanced on Victoria "the good news is that it's one that's gonna save her losing to me, after all you can't wrestle from a hospital bed can ya limey?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:23 am

Victoria shakes her head, frustrated as she hears Adrian's words. "I guess you didn't hear me the first time did you? I'm going to be the one to hand you your first loss! All these idiots in the crowd are going to see a prime example of greatness in that ring when I have you pleading for release from my submission holds." Victoria says, trying to calm herself down with a grin before she sees Rebecca heading towards her following her comment towards her.

"Hah, as I thought! The big one is the one who does all the work isn't she? That's exactly what I would figure coming from someone such as you." Victoria quickly gets out as Rebecca slowly advances towards her. She wouldn't be able to deny that she does feel just a bit of nervousness as the girl who clearly towers over her heads towards her slowly. "N-now of course Kytes, if you were to be woman enough you would face me one on one with this monstrosity banned from ringside!"

Not doing herself any favors, Victoria throws out another word that could be considered an insult towards Rebecca. She tries to keep a cocky grin on her face as her vision quickly shifts between the amazon and the cosplayer. If one were to look closely, they would notice Victoria take a slight step back from the much taller girl, silently readying herself just incase.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:52 am

Rebecca closed in on Victoria, towering over the British woman "You want to repeat what you said?" She asked "I may have got it wrong but I'm damn sure you called me something."

Adrian was torn between laughing at Victoria's predicament, and actually feeling sorry for her, she was just digging herself deeper now, she tried to visualise to her that it was a bad idea but his vision might be obscured by a 215lb amazon in front of her.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:10 am

Victoria watches as Rebecca closes in on her. The size difference just becomes that much more apparent as the two stand almost toe to toe. Force to have to look up because of the amazon's size, Victoria stares into Rebecca's eyes. Anyone could see that Victoria was feeling nervous as she stood up close against Rebecca, but she tried to keep her ground.

Crossing her arms underneath her breasts, she forces her grin to remain on her face. "Y-you want that repeated do you? Well I didn't know someone that big could be that hard of hearing as well! Nonetheless, I will repeat it for you...W-what I said was you were nothing but a massive..boar..and..a monstrosity! Unless those words are too big for you to understand?" Victoria says boldly, trying to get to the girl as much of a bad choice as it may be. She came here to try and teach Adrian a lesson, but now this girl stands in her way. However even though she can clearly feel the nervousness rise inside her, her pride wasn't allowing her to give and cower away from the amazon.

Last edited by 1905 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:17 am

Adrian gulped loudly, mumbling away from her mic "well nice knowing you."

"Oh I understand them, loud and clear." Rebecca growled before reaching out her hand to grab Victoria by the throat "Now understand this, you do not say that kind of crap about me."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:29 am

Victoria gasps as Rebecca suddenly shoots her arm out, clutching her throat with her hand. "Ghachk...kh..I..s-say...whatever...I want to..." She lets out as she feels herself being choked by the amazon. It was quite the situation that she had gotten herself into, the much taller and stronger girl had her throat in a tight grip and it was all because of her mouthing off like she always does.

However Victoria wasn't about to just give in and throw out an apology or something. She had to prove that she was indeed the greatness that she had been claiming to the crowd and all the girls in the back that she was. To do that, she would have to somehow take the amazon Rebecca down before she could even come anywhere to challenging the girl in the ring.

A plan coming to her head, one that may or may not work, she quickly jumped up. Angling her body as she was still being choked by the girl's hand, Victoria attempts to twist her body and legs to try and break out and attempt to bring her down into a cross armbar, hoping she could somehow take the amazon off guard.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next