Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001, Teenwrestler, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hell In a Cell - Heather Sunderland vs Saten

2 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Hell In a Cell - Heather Sunderland vs Saten - Page 6 Empty Re: Hell In a Cell - Heather Sunderland vs Saten

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:19 pm

As Saten dropped the cane, Heather let out a bit of a gasp. She couldn't say she favored one over the other, but that motion immediately made her realize that Saten had chosen for her, and she was in for quite the painful treatment. She watched as Saten raised the chair over her head and a panic ran over Heather. Regardless of how adamant she was about not showing her fear earlier, she couldn't help but let it seep out now as she struggled with all her might to get out of the trapped position she was in.

"N-no don't!" She yelled out as she struggled, pulling her arms and kicking her legs from the corner, shaking her head all the while. While her reaction probably would be exactly what Saten wanted, it was something she couldn't help but do.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Hell In a Cell - Heather Sunderland vs Saten - Page 6 Empty Re: Hell In a Cell - Heather Sunderland vs Saten

Post by Cirno Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:23 pm

Saten did not attack just yet, Heather's words actually made her grin wickedly, now she was close to breaking the girl down, this was going to turn in a little more easier then she expected it would. " No? But you didn't want the other option, did you? " Saten spoke with her almost honest voice, keeping the chair raised high, ready to slam down upon her prey who was struggling against her restraints, it seemed she needed to break her down ever further to annul that resistance of hers.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:33 pm

"W-well no but I...I mean this is.." Heather lets out, her options conflicted. It seemed that no matter how she struggled, she just couldn't break free of her restraints. It seemed like it was useless to even try. She bit her lip as she kept trying to think of some way out of this. She didn't want it to be over here, but it seemed like she was completely hopeless.

Ceasing her struggles, she simply slumped over as Saten had the chair raised over her head. "Th....those can't be my only options.." Heather says in desperation as she looks up at Saten, her fate seemingly in her hands at the moment.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:41 pm

" Well. I suppose you can always surrender.. " Saten grumbled out in annoyance, slowly bringing the chair to her side and nodded to herself. " Fine, you have three choices. Get beaten to death, get raped to death or the third and least of my favorite.. Surrender. "

Saten shouldn't really be minding, a victory was a victory, perhaps making her surrender would not bloody this place up as much as it should, awaiting the girl's answer while she placed the tip of the chair against the mat to lean against it.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:50 pm

Heather's eyes twitched as Saten mentioned her last option. She was given the choice that was always there, to surrender, to just give up. It was such an unappealing choice to Heather, but it was one that would definitely get out out of this predicament. She stay there, slumped over in thought for quite a while before she shook her head.

"No way...Fuck surrendering...Just..get me off these damn...ropes...I'll..I'll do whatever..as long as it isn't surrendering." Heather had high doubts in her mind that Saten would fall for that bargaining trick, but it was a last ditch effort that she had to throw out there, and it was worth the shot she thought.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:11 pm

" You know, you're a lousy fighter.. Trying to bargain with me just so you can stab me in the back when I release you, it's truly dirty! " She would then suddenly raise the chair up high and grinned at her. " Don't worry, after I knock you out, I'm sure you'll be more then willing the worship me! " She then brought the chair down with all her strength, aiming to slaim the steel object right down upon the top of Heather's head.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:19 pm

"Ah..." Heather lets out as Saten seems to see right through what she said. A lousy fighter though? Those words seemed to enrage her inside, every inch of her body wanted to explode and reach out to get to Saten just then, but she was still in her restraints. There had to be a way out of them, If she just twisted her arms in a certain way..

As she thought of this though she saw Saten about to bring down the chair onto her head. It was something that she definitely wouldn't be able to take. She knew the girl wasn't going to hold back in this strike, and she just had to find some way to avoid it. As Saten began to bring down the chair, Heather held her breath and tried to push off the ground with her feet, trying to bring them up and kick Saten in the gut with the both of them as her arms were still contained in the ropes. She hoped to get to her before the chair collided, however if she was too late it would do just that, sending her at quite a daze bringing her just inches from being completely knocked out as well as causing her an immense pain.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:31 pm

Saten was about to land the perfect attack on Heather, when the girl managed to jump up and kick her straight in her already pained gut, making her stumble backwards and even drop the chair, bringing one hand down to massage her gut while she glared daggers at Heather. " Annoying.. " She then got up and got out of the ring, searching for something underneath it, something that would actually hurt and take little time to prepare. Suddenly she bursted out of laughter as she got something, rolling back into the ring and got up, moving closer to Heather while hiding something behind her back, making sure Heather couldn't see it.

" I gave you three choices, and still you go against me, and I was even being so kind. Would you have chosen number one, I would have swiftly knocked you out.. If you had chosen number two, I would have actually made love to you in a gentle way.. And if you had surrendered.. Well.. I would have just been the winner right now.. BUT you decided to be a bitch and annoy me! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:49 pm

Heather gulps as Saten shoots her glare at her. She was incredibly relieved to have avoided that chair shot. Clicking her tongue, she watched as Saten exited the ring. This was the time that she needed to have. Thinking it through, she looked at her arms as they were caught in the ropes. She thought about it carefully, twisting her arms back and forth until they seemed to slip just in time. She was practically loose, all she had to do was twist a bit more and pull them out, but she waited for the right moment.

Then she heard Saten's laughter, it was definitely a bad sign as the girl slid back into the ring. She could tell she was hiding something behind her back, but she had no idea what it was. Nervous, she listened to Saten's words, gritting her teeth as she finished. "Bullshit! You..you said you'd beat me to death! A-and when the fuck is raping me with a fucking kendo stick gentle!?" She says, unavoidably making her eyes water with the thoughts she was spewing out loud.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:54 pm

" Mm, well I suppose you're right! " She could tell Heather was starting to show signs of retaliation, so instead of just creating fear in her, she tried something new. " Tell ya what.. I'll let you loose if you surrender to me! I mean, I could just beat you into a bloody pulp if I want to now.. " She step in closer untill she was against Heather, her lips inches removed from her opponent's. " I'll do what I just said! A swift K.O.. Gentle love or just surrender, you name it! " She had a long piece of steel chain behind her back, carefully wrapped around one of her hands to keep it constriced and out of sight.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next