Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hell In a Cell - Heather Sunderland vs Saten

2 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Hell In a Cell - Heather Sunderland vs Saten - Page 10 Empty Re: Hell In a Cell - Heather Sunderland vs Saten

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:20 pm

"Oooh come on Saten..You..and I both know I have you." Heather says, her grin still apparent on her face as she slips her hands under the outer part of Saten's dress, working a bit closer to the girl's breasts as she kept up her caressing, alternating from doing it gently to a bit more on the violent side, giving her a fluctuating mix of both to try and mess with her more.

"I mean, I haven't even done anything to restrain you, and here you are unable to even fight back." Heather says, trying to drive in the situation more to Saten's mind. "It wouldn't be so bad taking a loss would it?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Hell In a Cell - Heather Sunderland vs Saten - Page 10 Empty Re: Hell In a Cell - Heather Sunderland vs Saten

Post by Cirno Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:22 pm

Saten didn't deny it. It were these kinds of attacks that weakened her the most, which is why she went for the violent matches but now here she was, in a cage match, feelin Heather's hands underneath her dress and closer to her breasts, causing her to moan out Heather's name as almost all her fighting spirit had left her, arms and legs sprawled upon the mat as it seemed Heather was allowed to do what she pleased.

" I... Mmm.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:30 pm

Realizing more and more that what she was doing was exceptionally effective against the girl, Heather knew she had to keep it up. In her mind she felt that it was only a matter of time before she could get the girl to submit to her. Hearing her moan and say out her name, Heather nods before sliding her body back a bit. Keeping her hands planted on Saten's breasts, her caressing pattern still in motion, she makes it so she was almost lying flat on Saten. "Alright, since you like it so much, let's try part two." Heather says before bringing her leg up a bit.

"Remember this?" She says before rubbing her thigh against Saten's covered crotch, similar to what the girl did to her earlier, but not as close as she was. "How does that feel?" Heather says with a grin as she looks around the canvas, searching for something.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:32 pm

Saten's defences were pretty much gone now, the resistance had dissapeared and now she was moaning and panting, Heather was doing a number on her that Saten had never felt before and when that thigh rubbed against her, forcing her to arch her body against Heather's, eyes completely closed and losing all vision of Heather, biting upon her bottom lip to try and silence herself but that was just too hard.

" Aaah... "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:40 pm

"All you have to do is say the words Saten...tell me you give up, you surrender." Heather says, a bit quieter and softer than how she'd been talking up until now. She had to have a backup plan just in case this didn't work, however in the back of her mind she felt as if there was no way the girl would be able to take much more of this. All she was getting from her was moans now, her defenses and resistance had almost completely ceased and she was in the palm of Heather's hand now.

Spotting what she was looking for, Heather slips her left hand from Saten's breast and reaches out for something. Finding it right near the two, she grasps the rope that she had slid into the ring earlier and pulled it close to her. Removing her other hand from Saten's other breast, she tried to grab both of Saten's wrists and tie them together, all the while keeping her leg moving, caressing and rubbing at Saten's crotch.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:38 pm

Saten could not stop Heather from tieing her wrists together, mainly because her crotch was still being caressed. Her body arched upwards against Heather, another moan escaping her as she was being explored, having no ability to kick or dislodge Heather anymore and could just lay there untill Heather was done, which Saten didn't like despite her body reacting to it.

" Nnn.. What will you do..? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:17 am

Finishing tying Saten's wrists together, Heather rests her arms over her's, lying down fully flat on top of her. "What will I do? That's a good question. I'd do the same thing you did to me when I was trapped, but unfortunately I'm not that sick. That doesn't mean I won't mess with you a bit more." Heather says as she slides her body up Saten's just a bit. "I think, I'll bring you on the brink of passing out before finishing you off, how's that sound?" She says as she moves up a bit further.

Getting to where her bare breasts were over Saten's face, she would then attempt to lower them down on her, trying to get her in a solid breast smother maneuver. If she's able to lock it in, she would hold Saten's arms down with her right forearm, and reach down with her left hand, trying to fondle Saten's right breast more.

Last edited by 1905 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:28 am

This was a hold that truly set a blush on Saten's face, she only had a short amount of time to prepare when she gazed up at Heather's rather beautiful breasts before they were brought down on her, letting out a soft muffled cry at first before she tried to hold her breath, her warm cheeks rubbing along the girls breasts, trying not to moan when her breast was caressed again.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:44 am

Looking down at Saten's face, her eyes just sticking out from underneath Heather's breasts, Heather notices the blush on Saten's face. It was a pretty surreal sight, coming from witnessing her earlier sadistic grin. Heather felt quite accomplished inside, taking the girl down to the state that she had. She felt like she had the match in her hands now, able to end it whenever she could, but she seemed to be having quite a bit of fun dominating Saten from this position. Her left hand squeezing and rubbing at Saten's breast.

Saten's muffled cry caused a bit of a vibration under Heather's breasts, along with her warm cheeks rubbing against them. It added to the enjoyment Heather had in doing the move as the feeling was almost giving her a taste of the sensation Saten was feeling. "Aah, L-let me know before you feel like you're about to pass out. It's not going to end with this."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:56 am

Saten knew that with her hands she could not push her off and her legs could only shift about on the mat. To make matter worse the only thing she could headbutt were Heather's breasts, which would only add in her own humiliated state. She could feel sweat dripping from her cheeks, only managing out a muffled whimper of defeat thanks to the smothering process. She could feel the arousal starting to increase, not knowing what to do anymore while her eyes gazed up at the dominant Heather.

Off course, as the rubbing and squeezing continued, she could only let out muffled, vibrating moans against Heather's breasts, forcing to nuzzle her face into her cleavage, her body no longer co-operating in a offnsive way, only the arousal that was filling her, starting to make her feel hot and unfocussed.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next