by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 170 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Hell In a Cell: Cecilia Northman Vs. Catherine Lewis

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hell In a Cell: Cecilia Northman Vs. Catherine Lewis Empty Hell In a Cell: Cecilia Northman Vs. Catherine Lewis

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:12 am

Hell in a Cell
Victory via: Pinfall or Submission
Rules: None, anything is allowed

Hell In a Cell: Cecilia Northman Vs. Catherine Lewis HQQL6Uc

Well tonight would prove to be quite the interesting match up for the blond, as she was to face off against a newcomer which she hadn't heard of very much before and in a rather intense match up between them, at least from what the match-type suggested it would be. It wasn't everyone who got thrown into a Hell in a Cell match against the Hardcore Queen, giving the blond a chance to work in an element which she enjoyed was a bit of a bonus for Cecilia, though even so she had no problems with it, all she could hope for was that her opponent was someone who could take a beating and perhaps dish some out as well. From what little she had managed to read up about this Catherine Lewis, the girl was similar in height to her and was supposed to have a bit of strength behind her as well, the notion made the blond beauty quite excited as lately she had gotten into a few matches with some smaller girl's here and there...it was nice to once again step into the ring or in this case the cage with someone who packed a bit of a punch.

Cecilia had just finished putting on her regular match attire for the evening, her stylized wrestling pants of black color adorned with red and white, her red and black top and that jacket to top it off. All that was left was the boots which she clasped on with no problems, followed by the gloves that she tightened around her hands, flexing her fingers around to make sure that her hand movement and finger movement was alright. She dragged her right hand through her hair as she fixed it up a bit, pulling the strands of it back behind her shoulders. The blond beauty then set out to make her way out of the locker room and stepped out into the hallway, she began to walk through it paying little mind to the other people all the way up to the curtains that blocked off the path down towards the ramp. Where she would remain, as she waited for the stagehands to get everything set up and give her the cue that her entrance was ready.

Music started to blast out of the speakers the heavy rock beat got the crowd riled up and with it the blond stepped out onto the ramp raising her right fist up high into the air. The crowd roared in approval as the Queen made her appearance, Cecilia began to walk down the ramp, keeping her hand raised for a while as she then brought it down, drowning in the screams and shouts of the adoring fans as she made her way up towards the large case surrounding the ring.

A small amount of space between the ring and the outside was of course enclose within the Cage to make it so that the fight could be brought in and out of the ring without but still remain within the cage. Cecilia would place her hands on her hips as she looked around on the cage for a bit, all before she'd nod her head and then shrug her shoulders before the blond bombshell went up through the cage door and then climbed up into the ring, she got up towards the center of the squared circle as she'd raise her right arm up into the air again, before she was showered by the roars of the fans. She settled her hand down and turned to face the ramp as she remained in the center, waiting for this Catherine to make her way down towards the the cage so they could get this little party started.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Hell In a Cell: Cecilia Northman Vs. Catherine Lewis Empty Re: Hell In a Cell: Cecilia Northman Vs. Catherine Lewis

Post by Hallian Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:39 am

Hell In a Cell: Cecilia Northman Vs. Catherine Lewis Cowgirl_yoko_vector_by_AnimeKid2277

She didn't knew if she should be excited rather than scared. She looked at herself in the mirror as she adjusted her clothing. I am about to go up against THE Cecilia in her specialty. I might not be able to win this, but a part of me says I can. She then loaded her pistols with blanks, placing them at her hips before nodding to herself in the mirror. Either way, I should try to enjoy it. She then began to walk out of the locker room and then she waited for the music to start up, which she decided to change up. Once it did, she made her entrance. She unholstered her .357s and fired off the blanks in a flamboyant fashion before using one of them to tilt the hat up. She then emptied the rounds and tossed the pistols backwards as she rushed to the entrance to the cage. Once she entered, she would climb into the ring. She entered and waved to the fans before turning to face the Hardcore Queen. She gave her a warm smile and extended her hand. "Howdy. Pleasure to meet you Cecilia." she said with warm sincerity. "I hope we enjoy our match and I hope you don't mind getting dethroned by a rookie." She gave a competitive smirk, but in a way that meant conveyed it as a friendly jab and not a rude boast.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Hell In a Cell: Cecilia Northman Vs. Catherine Lewis Empty Re: Hell In a Cell: Cecilia Northman Vs. Catherine Lewis

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:21 am

As she looked up at the ramp through the bars of the cage Cecilia saw her opponent for the night, a rather shapely redhead wearing a cowboy hat and a stars and stripes bikini top, with a gun at her belt, Cecilia almost started to wonder what the girl thought a hardcore match entailed and allowed. Though when the girl emptied the clip and it turned out it was all blanks, all before she tossed the gun aside Cecilia understand what this girl's deal was. To keep up the whole cowgirl shtick and such, she could understand that at least.

When Catherine moved into the the cage and the ring, stepping around so the two were face to face the blond would scan her opponent's frame. She was certainly quite pretty and would probably make for a pretty fun opponent in this little match of theirs. However, when she spoke the ways she did and put on that friendly smile, the blond couldn't help but let out a chuckle. " Howdy to you too cowgirl." Cecilia put on a rather joking southern accent, of course not in a demeaning way, only to poke a light bit of fun at the redhead. " Ohoho ? Think you can dethrone me ? " Cecilia let out as she'd start to move closer towards Catherine, her eyes fixed with the girl's, staring deeply and challengingly into Catherine's eyes as she moved closer.

Cecilia would stop when they were barley and inch from one another, their large chests almost glancing against one another. " Go ahead and try, cowgirl. Just don't cry when I end up breaking you in half." Cecilia let out as she flashed Catherine a semi-friendly grin, as her eyes were glaring out a challenge to the American redhead.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:49 am

Getting an up close look at one of the women she loved watching growing up made her want to act like a crazy fangirl. She wasn't a true fan, but still, one of the best harcore fighters was in front of her, talking and jabbing as if they were both good friends and rivals. Her beauty was icing to the cake. She ran her eyes across her body, getting a close up view of her. She had just the right amount of muscle to make her appealing.

When Cecilia made that remark, she returned the grin and the challenging glare. She lifted up her finger and placed in above her chest, pushing down on her skin. "We'll see about that, Viking," she said, playing on Cecilia calling her "Cowgirl." "but if you do, then maybe I can add on to the fun afterwards, or later if we aren't in the shape."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:02 am

When Catherine's hand came up and her finger pressed down against the soft skin of the blond beauty's chest, Cecilia would glance down upon that finger before returning her gaze back to Cathrine's eyes, brown eyes and red eyes staring challengingly into one another as the two of them had their little pre-match stare-down and banter. The blond beauty would let out a light chuckle as she would bring her hands up towards Catherine's shoulders and then give the girl a light, teasing but also challenging shove, as her answer towards Catherine's finger poking.

" After I am done with you, whether you can still go or not, I'll still take you ~" Cecilia teased as she'd flash Catherine a grin again, all before she'd drop down into her wrestling stance, moving her hands up to gesture for Catherine to come at her for a lock-up, offering one since the girl seemed so far to be nothing but a friendly bantering girl who seemed as if was willing to play around. " What'cha waitin' for cowgirl ? Come on!" Cecilia let out as she once again made her mock southern accent.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:55 am

Catherine was ready to get the fight started, but it was an interesting thought of being sore from the fight and being "taken" by her. She gave a bit of a smile as the thoughts entered her head. "Really, well, I hope you aren't afraid to make it apply both ways." She then got her head back into the game and looked back at Cecilia. She walked forward, locking arms with her. She knew Cecilia was strong, but hopefully the Cowgirl was stronger. "Let's see what you got, Viking!" she let out, eager to begin the match.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:03 am

When Catherine walked back towards her and raised her arms, locking them up with Cecilia's the blond would press forward, pushing their forehead's together and smashed their large breasts up against one another. Leaving little to no room between the two beauties bodies as they stood against one another. " I've got more than you can handle, Cowgirl!" Cecilia let out as she'd attempt to brace her feet against the ground and start to try and push Catherine backwards with her great strength, trying to flex the muscles in her arms and get Catherine to start to walk back towards the ropes, wanting to show up this rookie a bit in the early goings of the match, but still keeping a fair bit in the tank should she need to use it.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:28 am

"Strength alone ain't going to do much, Viking!" she replied. Catherine began to backpedal, but she was about to prove those words. Catherine had a plan. Cecilia wasn't the only one storing strength. She would extend one of her legs forward and try to unbalance Cecilia and immediately afterwards, if it worked, apply a sudden amount of force by using her untapped strength. There was one problem. Cecilia might get a brief warning when Catherine looks down at Cecilia's feet.

If Catherine did topple her, she wanted to keep the pressure on her. She would raise her foot and try to stomp on her before trying to get on her back and attempting a boston crab. Of course, this all hinged on whether or not Cecilia could counter either the trip, stomp, or crab. If she could, then Catherine would be wide open for punishment.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:31 am

Catherine's reply only got Cecilia to smirk as she was already starting to back-pedal the redheaded cowgirl, it seemed as if she was so far outweighing the fiery newcomer in terms of strength. However, when she saw Catherine look down towards their legs the blond figured out what Catherine was planning, after those words of hers it wasn't a far stretch to figure out what the redhead had planned. Cecilia would quickly try and back-pedal herself, in order to try move her feet out of reach for the cowgirl.

" Ain't that the truth Cowgirl!" Cecilia'd let out, as she'd attempt to take her back-pedal action and attempt to turn it in her favor. The blond would attempt and slip her arms free of Catherine's and attempt and quickly wrap them around the girl's frame, attempting to have their large breasted frames crash into one another again and with it then try to lift Catherine up into the air and spin the two of them around, all before attempting to slam the American down against the mat for a belly to belly suplex attempt.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:54 pm

Catherine was too late to react to Cecilia's counter. When she tried to trip Cecilia, the Cowgirl instead fell into Cecilia's arms, but metaphorically and a bit literally. Catherine had to focus on getting a solid footing after missing her trip attack, so Cecilia could easily get out of the arm lock. Catherine looked up to only be met with Cecilia getting a hold of her and lifting her up. Catherine figured a slam was about to happen, so rather than try to escape, she would continually punch the Swede's sides just to get some damage, albeit minor, to her.

When Catherine was slammed into the ground, she was a bit dizzy from the spinning, but overall she was fine. It would take her a bit to get over the dizziness, but once she did and if Cecilia didn't follow up, which she'd be crazy not to, Catherine would get up. Of course, Catherine knew Cecilia would most likely follow up, so she was bracing herself for when Cecilia attacked.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next