Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hardcore Debut: Heather Sunderland vs. Krystal Lee

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Hardcore Debut: Heather Sunderland vs. Krystal Lee - Page 7 Empty Re: Hardcore Debut: Heather Sunderland vs. Krystal Lee

Post by Dice007 Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:04 am

"Damn it all, I should've just slammed her through the table to get this over with... Stupid... Stupid... Stupid... Screw it, no going back now," Krystal thought to herself in her moment of contemplating as she looked back at Heather briefly. Thinking about it, she hopes she doens't end up regretting her chosen method, but she's gotta deliver now that she's set it up. Krystal softly sighs before she takes of running across the ring. Rebounding off the opposite ropes, she pushes herself to hopefully keep Heather from having any more recovery time than the little bit she's inadvertantly given her...

Krystal will almost run up to the ropes before jumping up to get her jump off the ropes perfectly. She starts quite the beautiful moonsault off the ropes with her arms extended and her back to the ground at the heigh of the jump. By doing this, she won't be giving herself any favors if Heather does anything, but then again, Krystal won't be able to do anything about that now that she's airborne. She will close her eyes as she will continue the backflip, coming down to try to connect with a splash on Heather to break the table and secure the win. She really just doesn't want to see how Heather will react if the move hits, though part of it is to also make sure she doesn't see how the outcome will be with such a risky move...

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Hardcore Debut: Heather Sunderland vs. Krystal Lee - Page 7 Empty Re: Hardcore Debut: Heather Sunderland vs. Krystal Lee

Post by TiefBlau Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:32 am

Heather redirects her eyes towards Krystal who is now in the ring. She watches as Krystal starts to rebound off the ropes, and then things seem to go in slow motion for Heather. "She's doing something alot quicker than what I thought. I could have sworn she was going to go to the top..there goes my rest time..It looks like I can't wait to get any extra strength, I'm going to have to muster it all up in a matter of seconds if I want to somehow avoid this." she thinks to herself.

Heather looks down at her body as she tries to move. She can get herself moving, but not at a fast pace. She feels she's slowly recovering, but there's absolutely no time to wait now. Krystal reaches the ropes nearest to Heather, and leaps off of them performing the moonsault. Heather's eyes widen as she clenches her teeth and fists. Putting all the strength she has into it, she throws her body to the side causing herself to roll off the table near the ramp side. She slams to the ground, but instead of feeling the pain of the fall, a great wave of relief flows over her. She was able to avoid the move through the table, and if lucky, Krystal will have aimed directly and crashed through herself.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:33 am

In other situations, Krystal might be thinking if she remembered to turn the stove off before she left in the middle of a moonsault, but at the moment she's thinking about a few other things, "I took too long... I took too long... Damn, it feels like I'm in the air forever... Was my aim off? ...Damnit, I screwed it up, I'm going to miss the table and injure myself..." Not thinking positively wasn't the best thing to do mid-air, since there's no turning back once airborne. Krystal kept her eyes closed, despite the negative thoughts trolling through her head, which may just end up saving her from hurting herself too badly... Especially since Heather was able to move herself in time...

Krystal's aim was actually spot on as her belly crashes through the middle of the table setup on the outside of the ring with a rather loud "*CRASH~!*". She cried out in pain briefly as her breasts and belly impacted the floor, but it was quickly choked off as the air was knocked out of her lungs and her body tensed up in pain. "Fuuuck... Should've just slammed her through the stupid table... Stupid... Stupid..." she criticized herself mentally as she will just barely roll onto her side and curl up slightly with one arm covering her belly and the other covering her breasts. She'll be in a horrible amount of pain from that miss as she will almost whimper in pain occasionally. That will even out the count and put Krystal in quite the unfavorable spot going towards the third table...

Last edited by 417 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:53 pm

As Heather lays on the ground, while the relief overtakes her, she is also tensed up. She waits for the sound of the table while looking away up to the lights until she hears the crash of the table. The minute the sound reaches her ears, her body relaxes. "God I'm so glad I was able to move. That brings us back to an even field...sort of" she thinks to herself as she rolls over onto her stomach.

Heather gets on all fours and crawls over to Krystal and leans into her as she gets closer, her face right up to the side of Krystal's. "Heh...I told you.." she says with a grin on her face. How she wishes the third point was pinfall so she could just lay over her now and it would be done, but it won't be nearly that easy. A huge task lies ahead of her and that is putting Krystal through the final table and it's no doubt that Kystal will be thinking the exact opposite. The final battle in this war has just begun, and it won't end well no matter the winner.

Heather crawls over Krystal and then uses the ring apron to help herself up. Looking over at the final table in the ring, she knows the best choice should be to have these last moments of the match be the quickest. Even she is worried of possibly coming out of this one with a major injury, and that is almost unavoidable if this goes on for too much longer. Heather will then try and lift Krystal up by the arms, and if she gets her to her feet, try to slide her into the ring, quickly following behind.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:30 am

Krystal was in pain from just breathing as Heather crawled towards her. Though her breaths were short, it still hurt from the small amount it shifted her body with each breath. She weakly growled after Heather's comment, though with how weak it was it might just sound like a groan. As much as she wanted to do something at the moment to keep Heather from scoring the last table, Krystal couldn't act on any of her thoughts as Heather crawled over her. "Damnit, I gotta pull something together... I can't let her get an easy win out of this... Not after all that..." she thought to herself. She gave a weak groan as she was picked up by her arms with a wince in pain. She also gave a weak cry as she was slid back into the ring without much fuss on her end.

Krystal will slowly try rolling onto her side again to try to watch Heather in futile hopes of being able to react to whatever may be coming her way. Her breathing will still be pained and shallow, so she won't be able to act for a bit. She will be at Heather's mercy as she tries to gather whatever she can after going through the table and hitting the mats hard like that. The good news on her part is she didn't injure herself, she's just locked up in pain at the moment. The only thing she can do is hope that Heather doesn't go for a straightforward win right now with her in this state...

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:42 am

As Heather follows Krystal in the ring after she slid her in there, she stays lying down for a while. She looks back and forth between the table and Krystal again in thoughts of how she should go about doing this. Thinking the easiest way would be just some suplex into the thing, but that's not extravagant enough for her. While she wants to secure a win as soon as she can, if she's going to do it it will be something much bigger, especially for her first showing. Not thinking of how she might regret making that decision, her face turns to a big grin.

She crawls over to Krystal in almost a snake-like way, utilizing the least movement and also just in excitement for her idea. When she reaches her she looks into her eyes still with the grin on her face. "I have...JUST the thing!" she says before slowly getting to her feet. She'll drunkenly stumble backwards onto the ropes and come back at Krystal trying to just fall onto her with her hands out in a double axe handle type move. An uncharacteristically basic move for her but just a measure to try and make sure she wont be getting up using the least amount of effort needed.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:33 am

Krystal watched through squinted eyes as Heather crawled towards in the snake-ish manner. "She didn't take nearly enough shots to the head to be doing dumb crap right now... the hell is she doing?" she couldn't help but think to herself as she wondered what Heather's game would be crawling at her like that. Krystal only groaned in response to Heather's words again. She so wanted to make her eat those words right now, but she was still hurting from her own mistake.

As she watched Heather's actions, she was able to move her hands to a position to push herself out of the way as heather started falling back towards her. However, she just didn't seem to be pushing herself anywhere no matter how much she tried. Before she knew it, Heather's fists slammed into her side. This elicited a cry of pain from Krystal as she bucked from the blow. It caused her body to tense up again, leaving her quite helpless against Heather again, but this time she's in the ring... Things definitely aren't looking up for Krystal right now. She hopes she can pull off something big to swing the momentum away from Heather if the opprotunity knocks, and she hopes it comes sooner rather than later...

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:18 pm

After connecting with the double axe handle, Heather stays on the ground for a few seconds, taking another breather. "I'm going to have to be as good as I can for this. Have to use all the time that I can get." she thinks to herself as she finally starts getting up. She looks down at Krystal, thinking that she has done enough damage to set up for her next move.

Heather will then try to grab Krystal by the arms and begin to drag her near the table that's leaning on the corner. "Remember this? It looks like we've almost completely switched places huh?" she'll say as she attempts to sit her up and lean her against the table if she was able to drag her the ways there. "Can't make any mistakes now. This is the final run and any setbacks could cost me the match."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:38 am

Even after given the few seconds to recover a little, Krystal wasn't quite able to stop Heather from dragging her by her arms towards the table. She gave some yelps of pain as she was dragged as it shifted her body around in its tensed up and tender state. She just manages to groan out, "Ngh-...Fff-uck... N-nnnngh..." in response to Heather as she's sat up against the table. It could be seen as either anger or disappointment, but Krystal lets it slip out of herself as she's more worried about recovering enough to hopefully not go through the third table. At least the side that wasn't hit by the double axe handle starts to relax a little, though it's still tender and painful. Also, on the plus side, Krystal isn't worried about her headache anymore as the pain is going away in her head too, letting her concentrate a little more on how she'll get out of this mess.

Krystal will try to steady out her breathing and cope with the pain as she will rest against the table, trying to play that she's out of it enough for Heather to try something. She hopes that Heather will just go and attempt whatever she wants to attempt rather than hit her yet again, because that would set her back quite a ways and make her an easy target again. "Go... do whatever you were planning... Let's completely switch places and let you go through this table..." she will wishfully think to herself as she will try to watch Heather, without actually making it look like she's watching the girl.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:54 am

Heather lets out a little laugh at Krystal's groaning as she finishes sitting her up against the table. She looks around for a second then drops to the canvas and rolls to the outside. She looks at the chair on the ground from earlier and walks over to it. Various thoughts running through her mind of what she's about to do and what has happened throughout the whole match as a grin develops on her face. She reaches down and picks up the chair before staring at it for a second.

Quickly, she turns her sights on Krystal and slides back into the ring. She looks over to the turnbuckle on the opposite end of Krystal, then back over to her as she sits there. Heather drops to her knees and inches over to Krystal, looking into her eyes and turning her own expression blank, ridding herself of the grin earlier. She rests the chair on the ground and puts on a look filled with anger. Recalling the pain from earlier she strengthens her grip on the chair. "How...do you like....THIS" She'll start quiet and yell the last word as she picks the chair up and attempts to drive the curved end into Krystal's gut.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next